Reviews for One Great Thing
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Nice story! I really like it! :)
8BonnieBlue8 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was really good and I loved how you had Faith being the one to help her.
Miss. Edith needs her tea chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I really liked how you did this, I've always wanted to know what happened to Dana, will there be more?
GAKDragonMCP chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wonderfully done - I like the way you captured Dana's mentality, it worked well.
firecrackerinthedark chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
this is a freaking amazing story, one of the best Dana stories I've read. Great job.
Faith chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
wow. this goes to my favorites for sure!
Eunoia chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I loved it. All the characters were believable and I think the rest of your reviews show that you made it possible to empathize with any of them. I really like how you used Dana to bring up memories and connect them to the present. I also like how you brought up the consequences of the events of both series finales.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
i love how faith is helping the crazy slayers, it really shows how she's changed. and i really want buffy to grow up and stop thinking everything revolves around her. oh, and a b/a relationship is not a bad thing!
wishesgranted chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
poor buffy. i actually feel sorry for her. and angel, what a bastard.

good chapter, hoping to see more B/A ness but Angel's being a big jerk now and buffy's misunderstood. so...
ww chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I like it. I expect some trouble between Dana and Buffy.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
This is a fine chapter although Angel is ignoring the personal parts of their relationship and focus on the big problems like the apocalypse. He's conveniently forgetting that HE'S the one who walked out on Buffy (like he's doing again here) and that far from trying to fix things he kept himself away from her and only came back for the big moments in her life: the fight at Thanksgiving, her mother's death, one moment after her second resurrection and the battle against the First.

Where were the phone calls, emails and letters from him during those years? Buffy decides to go after that normal life he prattled about like a simpleton to her over seven years ago and he's jumping down her throat. The only one really glad to see Buffy and the only one she's really glad to see is Giles and Angel wonders why she's not trying.
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
“And you should have been one of them. You should have accepted the consequences of your actions.