Reviews for A Scrambled Reality
ckmis chapter 2 . 3/5
Please update. This is getting interesting!
2lazy2login chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
omgomgomgomgomg how does Sirius get out? Is it like the books? Does he get out using Snuffles? Omg, i hope he does. I 3 Snuffles!

UPDATE PLZ!

(ps Snuffles is Harrys code name for Padfoot)
tolazytologin chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Will you be updating this soon? I love this story it sounds interesting.
Lady Bluebird chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Nice concept, You've probaby been told this but Australians don't call 911 we call 0.
Lord Gabriel Riddle chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
darkangelwp chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
I like this version of Harry that you made up.

Please continue to update it.
straywriting chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Like it. Update please.
hpets chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
you should no that in australia we call 0 for emergencies as if we called 911 we would get america

good story sofar though
angel-of-space chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
OK first up the emergency number for AUSTRALIA,(NOT USA), is 0. second you seem to be talking about a country town because people in a city wouldnt give a shit therefore they wouldnt have three cafes or however many you put in. Theyd have three pubs but not cafes. One good thing i can say is that you werent a complete idiot and put g'day mate.
Stinky Stan chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Oh, interesting story! Please updaye!

*Stinky Stan*
gary-stu chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
very good
moonfyre chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
cool story, i most definitely will "stay tuned." _, but only if you update soon because i'm an impatient sort of person. hurry!
DarkCrimsonFlame3 chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
Wow that was good! and thank you, I didnt know my name was good(Im saying good alot today). Did you know that when I saw that you updated the story I nearly jumped a foot off my chair ;)

Write more soon!
charl1e chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
really good new chappy, cant wait to see what happens if/when sirius get out!

keep writing _
Padfootluver chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
Well, Im glad he likes my name! I thought u would NEVER update! well...um...great chapter, and POST SOON!1