Reviews for Logic Is Overrated
sun-star-n-moon chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
I'll be looking forward to your new "better" chapters. keep up the good work!

P.S. I don't have a single idea for what you should name your story, but if I think of one I'll let you know.
Die Kikyo Die chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
please update. and just a word of advice from an experienced authouress who can't spell *tries to look proffesional while still spelling things wrong* if you make your chapters longer you'll get a lot more reviews. oh and also if you accept anonmus reviews, unless you already do, i wouldn't know because i'm alreDY signed in.
LadyBlackofAzkaban chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Hullo! Okay I'm going to change the name and summary of my story in hopes of getting more hits. But I just wanted to let YOU know. I'm not sure what to name it though. So your help would be nice. *hint hint* anyways All you have to do is Look me up and the story other then My Immortal is this story! Thankx 4 everything. I'll keep posting if you keep reviewing!

-Lady Black-
sun-star-n-moon chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
ah *tear* I feel so special that put up the 2 chapters for me. I like your new chapters( even though they are so short, but they are worth it.) Its just like james and sirius to start a quidditch game like that. I thought it was funny. maybe i'll bug my friend to read and review your story so then you'll have 3 reviews and you can give up the other chapters.
LadyBlackofAzkaban chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
OKay, I know Peter, the evil vermin that he is, is not here. I didn't want to include him but I do later on...lets just pretend he was...On vacation. Shall we? And let me just say

sun-star-n-moon22,

thanks a million 4 the review! I put out the second chapter just cuz of you.
sun-star-n-moon chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Your story's got a good start. I like it a lot even though you started off with an extreamly short chapter and your holding the other chapters for ransome that is so evil. Hey would it work if I gave you 3 reviews myself?hahahahah I will disrupt your plans. *gives big evil laugh* . Btw You forgot one of the marauders ( peter pettigrew/ wormtail.)