Reviews for Legolas's Begetting Day
PSW chapter 6 . 8/12
Ha! Nice ending with the nice. :-) Although I guess the Men are dead, which isn't good.

I also find Eilian's enthusiasm (for whatever purpose it's aimed at) an endearing quality - whatever he's doing, he puts his whole self in most of the time... :-)

Another good story, thanks!
PSW chapter 5 . 8/12
I don't think Thranduil likes that girl, either. But he did handle the mouse situation very nicely...

Eilian, on the other hand, should possibly have realized that a chemise is a completely inappropriate treasure for a child's treasure hunt. :-P I like him a lot, but he is clueless sometimes... :-)
PSW chapter 3 . 8/12
So... We want to be in your woods, what are you going to do to protect us? That's kind of ballsy, and probably not the best way to approach this. :-P Unfortunately, it's sometimes how people think.

In other news - that was clever of Eilian! He'll have a whole feast up there before long, if the mouse chaos doesn't hit first... :-)
PSW chapter 2 . 8/12
Yeah...knew those mice weren't going to stay put. A rock house has all sorts of opportunities for escape. :-)

On another note, I hope Maltanaur has some sort of hazard pay deal going on w Thranduil for every time he gets hurt chasing after his sons... (Though he seemed a willing enough participant this time) :-P
PSW chapter 1 . 8/12
Oh good grief. This mouse adventure can only end badly... :-P And I guess Eilian and Ceruwen are taking the long way around...
nikitatikin1 chapter 6 . 2/19
Hahaha "Sauron's snot!" What a clever expression. I loved this story! It was so sweet! Keep up the good work!
A READER chapter 2 . 1/25
Wow, what mischievous little elflings.
Lea1985 chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
great story
Tons of Fumt chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
MICE! Hilarious! Young legolas is hilarious! I relly luv ur story!
lilly hawkins chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
its boring when he is older in the stories!GOOD STORY THOUGH
ziggy3 chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Ah- you see, I am working my way through! Turgon is really very sweet actually- it makes me sad to know that his wold and actually rather wonderful spirit is going to go out far too soon. But he would never have survived Mirkwood for long anyway- too wayward and reckless. And Annael is going tp be the stalwart companion legolas needs. I loved the picutre you draw of the whole family getting together for Legolas and the backdrop of his actual begetting day. (Adar is ALWAYS right! That made me laugh when Thranduil answered their question about how babies were made and legolas' response. ) I think that what makes your stories stand out is that they are all flawed and still perfectly wonderufl, not in spite of those flaws but because of them; Ithilden's over developed seriousness and responsiblity is what makes him big and strong and utterly dependable and gorgeous, and Eilian's rather cavalier attitude towards life is also what makes him attractive.. .devastatingly attractive! Yes- Amelith or whatever her name is is no match for Celuwen and he is really hiding his hurt and grief by seeing such silly girls as she is. I loved Legolas' outraged jealousy! And the finally, the Mice. Thye had their 'singers' characteristics too! I was guesing which one belonged to which elfling and was really quite accurate. Thranduil will love having guests!
Freddie23 chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
i loved the falling elf scene in the hall, although eilian's new woman doesn't sound nice at all! he can do so much better. the mice were cute, running all over the palace, lucky one didn't end up in thranduil's office, he wouldn't have been happy about that.

a sleepover for the boys only seems to cause trouble, which is always good.

also loved the flashbacks to the waterfall and legolas' birth.

excellent story
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
*giggles* that was so adorable. it had me smiling the entire time. absolutely wonderful!
kiss316 chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
Well that was a different way to end the story! From the POV of the mice! How cute! Thranduil won't be very happy when he discovers a family of mice have made themselves at home in his palace, although Legolas and his friends should be delighted to see that "Brown-y" had babies lol. This was too adorable, I really liked it! On to read more :)
kiss316 chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
["...they were on the head of a chattering pest.” He took Thranduil’s crown from Legolas and held it up.

Thranduil narrowed his eyes at the child.

“It was the squirrel, Ada,” Legolas put in, pointing at the carving, and Thranduil relaxed a little.]

That whole part made me giggle so much. The look which must have been on Thranduil's face, that HE might be the "chattering pest" and Legolas mentioning the squirrel... it just was something I found quite funny! Lol!