Reviews for Legolas's Begetting Day
nikitatikin chapter 6 . 2/19
Hahaha "Sauron's snot!" What a clever expression. I loved this story! It was so sweet! Keep up the good work!
A READER chapter 2 . 1/25
Wow, what mischievous little elflings.
Lea1985 chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
great story
Tons of Fumt chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
MICE! Hilarious! Young legolas is hilarious! I relly luv ur story!
lilly hawkins chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
its boring when he is older in the stories!GOOD STORY THOUGH
ziggy3 chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Ah- you see, I am working my way through! Turgon is really very sweet actually- it makes me sad to know that his wold and actually rather wonderful spirit is going to go out far too soon. But he would never have survived Mirkwood for long anyway- too wayward and reckless. And Annael is going tp be the stalwart companion legolas needs. I loved the picutre you draw of the whole family getting together for Legolas and the backdrop of his actual begetting day. (Adar is ALWAYS right! That made me laugh when Thranduil answered their question about how babies were made and legolas' response. ) I think that what makes your stories stand out is that they are all flawed and still perfectly wonderufl, not in spite of those flaws but because of them; Ithilden's over developed seriousness and responsiblity is what makes him big and strong and utterly dependable and gorgeous, and Eilian's rather cavalier attitude towards life is also what makes him attractive.. .devastatingly attractive! Yes- Amelith or whatever her name is is no match for Celuwen and he is really hiding his hurt and grief by seeing such silly girls as she is. I loved Legolas' outraged jealousy! And the finally, the Mice. Thye had their 'singers' characteristics too! I was guesing which one belonged to which elfling and was really quite accurate. Thranduil will love having guests!
Freddie23 chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
i loved the falling elf scene in the hall, although eilian's new woman doesn't sound nice at all! he can do so much better. the mice were cute, running all over the palace, lucky one didn't end up in thranduil's office, he wouldn't have been happy about that.

a sleepover for the boys only seems to cause trouble, which is always good.

also loved the flashbacks to the waterfall and legolas' birth.

excellent story
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
*giggles* that was so adorable. it had me smiling the entire time. absolutely wonderful!
kiss316 chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
Well that was a different way to end the story! From the POV of the mice! How cute! Thranduil won't be very happy when he discovers a family of mice have made themselves at home in his palace, although Legolas and his friends should be delighted to see that "Brown-y" had babies lol. This was too adorable, I really liked it! On to read more :)
kiss316 chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
["...they were on the head of a chattering pest.” He took Thranduil’s crown from Legolas and held it up.

Thranduil narrowed his eyes at the child.

“It was the squirrel, Ada,” Legolas put in, pointing at the carving, and Thranduil relaxed a little.]

That whole part made me giggle so much. The look which must have been on Thranduil's face, that HE might be the "chattering pest" and Legolas mentioning the squirrel... it just was something I found quite funny! Lol!
moonshine4488 chapter 6 . 11/12/2004
That ending was certainly different and creative. I liked it!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 6 . 9/29/2004
So, Thranduil will have a family of mice in his study?

I could just see him working very hard one evening and being distracted by a sudden scurrying in his periferal vision. Mommy and babies all hurrying off to explore.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Somehow I think there will be a lot more adventures with the mice before they all are recovered and sent outside.
Dragon Confused chapter 6 . 9/25/2004
*giggles* What a lovely end to the story! I bet Thranduil is going to be so delighted at the new little family in his palace. It's a pity he didn't ask Legolas how many mice there were.

I liked Eilian the thrill seeker, and how he came to love his little brother. And the sadness of the family contrasting with Legolas's pride and glee at having a knife was wonderful.

Fabtastic story!
Dragon Confused chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
This might be my favourite chapter yet. Thranduil is such a wonderful father to Legolas, helping him make the right decision about letting Blue-y go and going with him and giving him support. I feel sorry for Eilian though... being caught by your father with a maiden and a rather flimsy chemise may not be a good idea.