Reviews for The Dragon, the Lion and the Serpent
CJ chapter 4 . 9/16
Why did Draco kiss Hermione? He obviously liked her for a long time, unknowingly. Hermione likes him too. She kissed Draco back.
CJ chapter 3 . 9/15
I like this Abigail girl. She's something else.
Mary chapter 4 . 8/23
The kiss at the end was unexpected. I liked the ending.
CJ chapter 3 . 8/23
The Slytherins are sometimes not even nice to each other. That is surprising.
CJ chapter 2 . 8/13
After he had told her his plan, Hermione should never have talked to Draco again.
It is. A. Little. Confusing. However it. Is still a good story.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/21/2016
i don't like how you ended this. the feels hit me too hard. just being honest ;
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 25 . 7/11/2015
Awesome :)! Love it! Great chapter :)! Great story:)! I love it
sara chapter 39 . 1/7/2013
I really like the story design- the plot is really cool. The writing is great. All of the characters are well developed, and likeable, once you hear their background stories, you really gave them all depth. Except for Hermione. She has a very shallow development as a character, and is not courageous at all. She is weak and nearly cries in every chapter. I don't think she is very likeable, I don't think she really fought in the "War" she closed her eyes half the time! I understand you want to make her seem innocent and pure, but her character development is really lacking, and frankly, I think that is the worst part of this story. Also, she simply does not have a true role in this story, it seems to me that she is only present in this story to be kidnapped- or to be used as a romance relief for Draco. I feel like this story could be so much better, if you could give her better development and more of a role besides being Draco Malfoy's weak love. Anyways, that's just my opinion of this story. I simply did not feel the innocent-yet-brave vibe, I felt the innocent-yet extremely weak vibe.
Meg chapter 39 . 3/24/2012
I LOVE this story. Sure there were minor errors, but the amazingness of the story made them not matter. I especially loved that you still made Draco 'evil'. Sure he was in love with Hermione, but that doesn't mean he should start following Dumbledork. Siriusly, this story is amazing.
LucieMarie chapter 39 . 11/1/2011
Oh, I really enjoyed this story! An original character who is done well, integrated easily, and an original story line. I absolutely loved the ending! Though I must admit I was hoping for a happy ending, I much prefer realistic endings, and you hit the nail on the head. Kudos!
lovingyou4ever17 chapter 39 . 10/1/2011
Aww such a sad ending :( But I did love your story, I couldn't stop clicking next :) Can't wait to read the sequel :)
MlleEmmaMlle chapter 22 . 8/8/2011
I really liked the start of this chapter, with Draco and Hermione in the bathroom. too bad anything didn't happen ;) anyway I really like your story and it's well written but I am kind of sick of Malfoys moodswings! hah I wanna see some action :b

and I really can't figure out what I think of Abigail, but I guess that's the tricky part about OC's

Can't wait to read the rest!

Rachelle
tresbien chapter 39 . 11/20/2010
Your ending broke my heart..
andrea chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
I'm certainly disappointed at how fragile Hermione appears in front of Malfoy, I always thought of Hermione as someone strong and smart enough to hold her ground and confront anyone... and Draco? wasn't this fic supposed to be about him loving her or sth like that? if this seems any kind of romantic to you... well it's kinda twisted, cuz he practically or almost rapes her in front of his house... and that is a romantic fic to you? dude that's just twisted even when he pushed her so hard across the wall that she lost consciousness...this is just wrong...