Reviews for The Dragon, the Lion and the Serpent
sara chapter 39 . 1/7/2013
I really like the story design- the plot is really cool. The writing is great. All of the characters are well developed, and likeable, once you hear their background stories, you really gave them all depth. Except for Hermione. She has a very shallow development as a character, and is not courageous at all. She is weak and nearly cries in every chapter. I don't think she is very likeable, I don't think she really fought in the "War" she closed her eyes half the time! I understand you want to make her seem innocent and pure, but her character development is really lacking, and frankly, I think that is the worst part of this story. Also, she simply does not have a true role in this story, it seems to me that she is only present in this story to be kidnapped- or to be used as a romance relief for Draco. I feel like this story could be so much better, if you could give her better development and more of a role besides being Draco Malfoy's weak love. Anyways, that's just my opinion of this story. I simply did not feel the innocent-yet-brave vibe, I felt the innocent-yet extremely weak vibe.
Meg chapter 39 . 3/24/2012
I LOVE this story. Sure there were minor errors, but the amazingness of the story made them not matter. I especially loved that you still made Draco 'evil'. Sure he was in love with Hermione, but that doesn't mean he should start following Dumbledork. Siriusly, this story is amazing.
LucieMarie chapter 39 . 11/1/2011
Oh, I really enjoyed this story! An original character who is done well, integrated easily, and an original story line. I absolutely loved the ending! Though I must admit I was hoping for a happy ending, I much prefer realistic endings, and you hit the nail on the head. Kudos!
lovingyou4ever17 chapter 39 . 10/1/2011
Aww such a sad ending :( But I did love your story, I couldn't stop clicking next :) Can't wait to read the sequel :)
MlleEmmaMlle chapter 22 . 8/8/2011
I really liked the start of this chapter, with Draco and Hermione in the bathroom. too bad anything didn't happen ;) anyway I really like your story and it's well written but I am kind of sick of Malfoys moodswings! hah I wanna see some action :b

and I really can't figure out what I think of Abigail, but I guess that's the tricky part about OC's

Can't wait to read the rest!

Rachelle
tresbien chapter 39 . 11/20/2010
Your ending broke my heart..
andrea chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
I'm certainly disappointed at how fragile Hermione appears in front of Malfoy, I always thought of Hermione as someone strong and smart enough to hold her ground and confront anyone... and Draco? wasn't this fic supposed to be about him loving her or sth like that? if this seems any kind of romantic to you... well it's kinda twisted, cuz he practically or almost rapes her in front of his house... and that is a romantic fic to you? dude that's just twisted even when he pushed her so hard across the wall that she lost consciousness...this is just wrong...
lovedrher chapter 39 . 12/30/2009
WOW, is all i can say. I love it. it broke my heart, it truly broke my heart.

can't wait to read the sequel, please update.

beautiful, one of my favorites.
hp0247 chapter 39 . 9/28/2009
Dear hathor X - this was a really good read. It was exciting and brought tears to my eyes numerous times. Hermione's pain was poignant and heart rendering. All characters, Abigail, Harry, Ginny and (oh love the guy) Draco, were well written and real.

Thank you for the effort and time spent writing this story, I really enjoyed it.
pwrmom2 chapter 39 . 8/27/2009
I should hate this story because Draco left, but the truth is I loved it. YOu captured me from the beginning and I think you stayed true to the character personalities and did a reality of what I think Draco would have chosen at that point. I've never, ever thought him evil and really believing in Voldemort, I've always thought of him as feeling entitled and better than everyone else and planning to stay that way, in my mind you hit that. I'm glad you gave him a heart as well and I loved the two love stories in this. I loved your Abigail character and am glad Harry and Abby at least found happiness. Great job. I know it's been a few years, but I just really loved this and had to tell you
loveofwrittenword chapter 39 . 8/16/2009
Truly, that was such an amazing story. To me, there are really no words to describe the emotion and angst this story had. From the very beginning I was captivated and couldn't stop reading this amazing piece of work. I can only inagine the time and all the effort you must have out into this story. I can honestly say from the first word I read, I could tell this was an immense labor of love!

I want to thank you for sharing your talent and imagnation with us the readers. Thank you for taking the time to complete your story! Also, thank you for anything else I may have forgotten to metion! I am looking forward to reading the sequel! If it is anything like this terrific story, I know I am in for one of the best stories on fanfiction (and I truly mean it)!

ps. Sorry I never took the time to review! There really is no excuse. I know you are not paid and your only compensation is through reviews. I promise to take the time to review more in the sequel. Also sorry for all of my incorrect spelling (it is early in the morning, but I had to finish reading this epic story!

pss. I am really done this time! :D
gitgit chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
wait so abigale is hermione's cousin ? that was an interesting chapter i wonder whats going to happen now
gitgit chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
oh my

that was definiatly an interesting chapter woaa i wonder who that kid is
gitgit chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
oh shnap that was an interesting first chapter oh my i really liked the portrayl of draco i wonder how the conversation will go between the two of them
David Fishwick chapter 39 . 9/15/2008
I liked this story and poor Hermione. Thanks for writing and you are a good author.