Reviews for Reckoning
odysseus10 chapter 36 . 6/12/2012
Thank you for coming back to this story. I hope you continue it. I really enjoy it.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 36 . 7/26/2009
Hello Again Greywind,

I wanted to congratulate you again on another well-written story. I really love the dual personalities of Darius/Reaper and think it's just like Dr. Jeckal and Mr. Hyde (if you've ever read that).

I implore you to keep writing. Please, I understand that the times are difficult and there are some not so nice things going on that you wouldn't want to talk about but please continue writing. I'm sure I'm not alone in this request but maybe one more can make the difference needed?

Please keep trying to write!

Thanks, Shadows of Realm!
David Fishwick chapter 36 . 8/2/2008
Interesting idea and please update soon thanks.
seeyouauntie chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Man I wish you had finished this. I am very disappointed. Out of the literal hundreds of fanfics I have read, your stories are counted amongst my favorites.
Dad chapter 36 . 7/31/2007
Is this story dead? I am heart-broken if it is.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 36 . 5/10/2007
Evil cliffhanger! Why do you torture us, your faithful crew of well-wishers and praise-givers and concrit-suppliers?

Though that last line was excellent. It just threw me for a loop that you haven't updated in nearly a year.
katy chapter 36 . 3/5/2007
Hello hello hello! Just caught up with both your stories, and would just love to tell you how amazing I think they are! This last chapter left me hanging, and whereas I don't normally wait on authors to post chapters on stories (I normally just read completed works), I feel so wrapped up in this one I couldn't imagine not waiting! I'll be back to read more soon, hope to see new posts!
Ciara Young chapter 36 . 1/8/2007
I loved both your stories I really do hope you finish this one. Hope to read more stories by you in the future.
Ciara Young chapter 36 . 1/8/2007
Ciara young chapter 36 . 1/8/2007
flyboy-marine-Harm-Mac 4ever chapter 36 . 9/1/2006
hope there is a new chapter soon cuz this is a very amazing story
Manatheron chapter 36 . 7/16/2006

Do you have ANY Idea how long it took me to catch up to this point in the story only to get left at a cliffy like that? It's really not very nice to do that to a fella you know D

Excellent work, I expecally like your depiction of Raider, as well as the reaper. I think that harry is going to have to rein him in though (Although I don't recall Raider taking an oath with the rest of them)
Lahmikhara chapter 36 . 6/22/2006
awesome story sofar the plot seems even better then in the first part. And it had quite a few interesing twists. I really hope hte next update will come soon since I am very curious has to how the plot will play out further
MarinePotterfan chapter 36 . 5/28/2006
Wellcome back, I'm really glad that you decided to finnish this story. I even reread Reaper, and to this point in the story to get refreshed with the story. I always hated it when a story is so close to being finnished a the author does on get it done. And when it is a good story like this one you just have to find out how it is finnished. Keep up the great writing.

MPF
stealingsociety09 chapter 36 . 5/23/2006
oh wow, very intense chapter. The fight scene couldn't have been written better, imo, and Ginny getting the pendant, was very fitting. Awesome job with that. This next chapter or two should prove to be interesting also. Looking foward to your next update, Jodi.