Reviews for Turn Around
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Kyo!
Adiva Amaya chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
A short yet touching piece that tugged my heartstrings out. You've managed to capture the essence of Tohru beautifully. Thank you so much for writing this.
FurubaReviews chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Your story has just received a review on Livejournal Community Furuba_Reviews.

w. livejournal community / furuba_reviews / 7825. html

Just remove the spaces.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
You had a couple of typos but overall this was a nice little one-shot from Tohru's pov no less. These tend to be rare. I know I've been searching but everything is couple-centric. So very good job.
fairyfurby chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
i think it was akito who was comforting to tohru (everyone turns and stares at fairyfurby O_o) okkay nm anyway another great fic please keep writing u get into a charecters emotions soo well its impressive
Katio chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
The person in the story sounds more like Yuki than Kyo. I wanted to tell you in case you didn't know that Fruits Basket #4 is suppose to be out in August.
Lynn666 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Thats so sad... I think it was Kyo... even though I'd rather have him for myself. You got Tohru's personallity just right (:P I've seen all of the DVD's) and when I read your FB stories, I can see it play out, like it was from a DVD. Great Job~Lynn-chan
The Kid who didn't sign up chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I like way you end it. I like to thiink it would be kyo but i don't he would ever say that stuff.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
This is very good! A perfect Tohru fic! She will likely never be the sort of person to complain about anything, even if she had the right to. I though you illustrated that point very well, both here and in your other fic, 'Concrete Angel'. (I only didn't review that one because it was when was acting up a few weeks ago, and I couldn't!) Please keep up the superb work!
kellie chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
that was tight
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I doubt either Kyou or Yuki could really come up with the right words at that moment. They MIGHT be able to... but I feel that little bit of wisdom is more of Shigure when he's actually being serious.