Reviews for Harry and his Veela
clato lover forever chapter 1 . 4/7
Good story
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Great story

And Blaise got what he had too. Oh and I was laughing so much when the weasleys & draco were all on daddy mode - as well as Harry and Hermione )
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Loved this
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/26/2015

I love. I love
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
bit fast pace but cute
Rival Lover chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Uhm... Okay. Yep. That was...

Okay? I can't say it was great. I suppose it would have a great plot if it weren't... so convenient? The plot seemed to be 'Almost Raped, Kiss with a quick revelation of love, Marriage, Pregnant, Birth, end.'... It just seemed so quick, so clumsy, very plain. The beginning was thoroughly confusing! I thought I'd accidently skipped the first chapter or something, because it just began in the middle of a love story.

And also, please don't be angry, but there wasn't much of a proper personality for any of the characters. I know I could say, 'oh this is sooooo Out Of Character!', but let's face it, no one sticks to a character's personality half the time! But they give a character a personality.

Harry seemed like this plain person who was all lovey dovey, then aggressive, then smug, then all happy and gooey, then all motherly... You have to stick to something. If you made him selfless, he could have been conflicted about Malfoy, willing to get raped so as not to cause trouble, selfless as to be grateful to Draco, THEN fall in love, etc, etc, etc.

Malfoy seemed to be this person who was pinned to the story line loosely in the beginning, just popping up when needed.

Every Character mustn't seem required, they should just seem ... natural. Blaise shouldn't be used to try and rape Harry the moment Pansy says 'omg, Harry, Blaise is known to have sex and dump them... be careful, mate'. It would have been a little more plot thickening if maybe Harry got told this a few days before this happened, if Draco confronted him, if then Blaise attempted the deed, then Harry realized perhaps he should have listened to Pansy. And Draco. And everyone else. This story is so 2-D, it's just... very flat. If you added the concept of time, the concept of emotion and betrayal and lies and detail of the surroundings, things would have turned out better.

I'm so sorry. I don't want you to think what I first thought I got reviews like this. When I first got a review telling me to make my story better, I was heartbroken and just spent my day bitterly thinking 'I suck, I suck, I suck'. Don't do that, because you have a good basic concept of writing, just build on it. If you don't think like that and probably think ' I don't care, I don't care, I don't care', good for you.

I just feel that writing should be done carefully and with a sense of romance for what you are writing. Especially if this is dedicated to a friend.

Sorry. If you want to have a hating session at me, my user is the same name as my guest name. Rival Lover.
Blue and Bronze Starfish chapter 1 . 5/29/2014

I love this story! :D
Rayne chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I loved it your a genouse
YaoiGirl09 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Awwwww soo freaking cute! I was wondering wat is a veela?
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I loved it, this story was awesome and I hope that you write more veela stories soon x
Prettylittlelies20 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Ok the idea of the story was good. But i Dont like how this turned out. it seems like you rushed through this entirely. And you need to work on your Brittish Dialect it was poorly done, it bugged me through the whole story. and you should add more in between the things they say i dont realy know how to put that correctly but there should have been more inbetween everything. explain how harry feels in the situations and such and mabey bounce back on Dracos thoughts as well? that would have been a great story if u just added a bit more. And onces again Brittish Dialect im sorry but i quit reading it after hearing Arse hole why not just say you arse are just plainly say you ass whole forgive me if im wrong bt it just sounded so wrong to me reading it. other wise it was a good idea just put a little more efforts on your story you have good potential.
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Wow that was one of the sweetest ones I've read
Keep on the writes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Why is it I can't find a decent story on this site that doesn't take Harry and Draco so ridiculously out of character?
YinKeket chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
uh Blaise and Harry in the beginning where he found out that he belongs to another man instead of the man he was with. now that's hard to deal with knowing you belong to someone else, yet having feelings for another. poor Draco is almost all the Slytherins had a crush on Harry, funny how that happen. uh Harry knows he is the mate of a Veela. yay for Pansy talking to Harry about some stuff. wow not that line anything but that line Blaise just said to Harry while they were on his bed. go Harry for defending himself. lol on the trio came back to see what happen and Blaise is getting butt kicked by Draco. lol Draco drooling over the clothes Harry was going to wear. yay for shower and getting clean. lol on Hermione and Pansy wanted to see boy and boy action. lol Snape smiling is a win. yay Sirius wasn't dead. yay they got married and funny how Harry didn't tell Draco he was carrying their child until he told him. nice Hermione is also having a baby two. oh man twins does run in that family lol. love the name they gave their daughter.
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This story is just so cute and fluffy :)