Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean Between the Raindrops
Rusyne98 chapter 40 . 6/30
Please, if you are still receiving and reading these, let me... No, let US know! We miss you and your story so much! All I have to offer is support and well wishes, but I give them freely! Please come back to this site. It's been far too long...
May your pen be swift, your inspiration great and your troubles few,
Rusyne
Rusyne98 chapter 41 . 4/8
I would normally say something like, "I loved your chapter! Can't wait for the next one!", which is still true, but as it appears you haven't updated in nearly two years, I am going to assume you have either left this site, or have been awfully uninspired as of late. Either of which is a terrible shame. I also normally make a point to not complain in any way about a writer's timeline for publishing, since I myself am probably one of the laziest and most procrastinating authors one would ever know. But for you I will make an exception. Sort of. I will not complain to you, since goodness knows life happens and there is nothing that can be done about that, but I am going to beg. Please don't shelve Between the Raindrops! I couldn't bear it if you did! I had the luck to stumble upon this fic almost immediately after discovering this fandom. I was thrilled with the story and the characters. In fact, in reading Between the Raindrops, I have most likely found my favorite incarnation of Jack already. This however, because of current circumstances, is a terrible tragedy! With most fics, I would have read it to the end, written glowing praise to the author, and looked back on it fondly. Then I would have moved on to other promising, but probably not as amazing, fics. Instead I'm left with the feeling that I'm missing something. I can't focus on what I'm reading, and no other books, for lack of a better word, measure up in quality. I have no closure! They need to find the temple thing, figure out what exactly the ring does/is, and Jack needs to beat the tar out of Dunnthorpe! Among many other things! I will keep a weather eye on this fic, as I one day hope to read its conclusion.
May your pen be swift, your inspiration great, and your troubles few,
Rusyne
allieh54 chapter 41 . 11/4/2014
I'm in love with this story. I NEED MORE
La pobre pero rica del Sur chapter 41 . 7/8/2014
Please, don't tell me you are going to leave it at that! If you still updated after 10 years you can go on until the end! This amazing, very well written (the character development is just great!) story, that isn't even near to the end, needs a closure and I can tell that there are still a bunch of chapters until that! Expecting an update someday :)
Hailey-Stone chapter 41 . 1/31/2014
Oh, you'd best be planning on continuing. This story is far too spectacular to let lay on the wayside. Honestly, this is one of the, if not THE best JackxOC stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I'd even say out of all PotC stories, but since I only really read JackxOC stories, I wouldn't want to make a claim I couldn't back up. I await your eventual return with baited breath!

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
Alvilda chapter 41 . 9/30/2013
more! :D
Miss Poodle chapter 41 . 8/11/2013
Oh, I am addicted, and I really hope ypu will continnue this, for I have now stayed awake and read this for allmost 20 hours,... :-O Could you PLEASE notify me if you update? on mail:
miss-puddel
CallMeFebreze chapter 41 . 8/7/2013
I first read this story a few years ago, and when I was browsing through my favorites and saw that it had been updated, I literally cried. No joke. Your writing is so brilliant and I was so attached to this story that it broke my heart when I saw how long it hadn't been updated in. Your portrayal of the characters is just spot on, and your word choice is impeccable. And Miranda is just amazing. The way you describe her is so amazing. She's not a Mary-Sue and she's so each to relate to. Every time you describe her looking into Jack's eyes, my heart seriously starts beating faster. This story is like a movie playing in my head. You have written a fanfic that suits those who love historical fiction, romance, supernatural stories, and action-packed adventures. Major kudos to you! I love how you never publish a story un-edited (I've yet to find a spelling/grammar mistake) and the chapter length is a definite plus. Needless to say, keep up your brilliant work because I know many people, myself included, would be distraught if you left this story uncompleted. I've yet to find another fanfic author as talented as you. :)
Ellie chapter 41 . 8/6/2013
This is so good, ur such a good writer, please please continue, come on u can't leave me hanging!
Hellerina chapter 41 . 7/10/2013
AHH You updated! I'm so glad to see that, although that cliffhanger is evil! I don't really go on fanfic anymore, but this story is one of the few that I still revisit from time to time, because it is bloody brilliant. Please don't wait years for the next update haha (no pressure :-P) I'm dying to know where you're going to go with this. It's so refreshing to read a sensible, original story on this site, I can't wait to read more! :-)
M.B. Jones chapter 41 . 7/10/2013
Ack! How are they going to get out of this pickle? What a nail-biter this chapter was! Though the last line did make me smile...only Jack. :D

I truly can't believe it has been ten years since this film was released! What a decade indeed...
PierceURlipzzz chapter 41 . 7/9/2013
PierceURlipz
OMG...Parlay indeed! It can't get any worse...can it? Things have certainly jumped from the frying pan into the fire and Captain Jack is gonna have to do some REALLY fast thinking to get out of THIS one! I impatiently await the next chapter with...the hair on the back of my neck standing on end... :D
Ukchana chapter 41 . 7/9/2013
Ohh, Jack and his parlay! If you've watched the newer Dr. Whos, Jack really reminds me of the 10th doctor . . . a lot of "running away" going on!

I do have to agree - I like your Jack better than the later movie ones. In the sequel movies, it seems his stay on that island with only rum gave him brain damage - whereas here he is still a bit odd, but his brilliance is explained by a very quick mind. In the latter movies, they could never explain his amazing escape plans except as some kind of lucky break for him. It's hard to respect someone who survives not by wit, but by stupid luck.

I'm glad you posted again and I wish you luck with more! Wish me some luck, too - my real life has a tendency to never stay "up", and I really hate the falls the most . . .
gibbster chapter 41 . 7/9/2013
Wonderful! I am ecstatic that you've finally...finally, come back to us and have updated your masterpiece! Whoohoo!
Can't wait to read how Jack is going to wriggle his way out of this one! What a pickle he's gotten himself, Miranda. and his crew into! Hopefully they'll make it back to the Pearl in one piece so Jack and Miranda can have those conversations soon! ;)
I have a question, did Elizabeth lose the baby or is she only having complications? I guess she's having complications, otherwise James would have reacted more emotionally. I hope everything goes ok with her.
I've had a theory about "the not-so-sleepy friend" for some years now! But I won't share in case I'm right and ruin it for people.
I love this story! It is my very favorite Pirates fanfiction. Please update again as soon as possible! We're all dying to know what happens!
dionne dance chapter 41 . 7/9/2013
And you leave us with a cliffie! Wow! We need more!