Reviews for Sceptics
Vicky Yun Kamiya chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh, adoro CSI! Me encanta cuando Sara dice "esto no es ADN!" jajaja. Me gustó mucho, estos son los crossovers que hacen falta en los fandoms. Lo único es que creo deberias hacer una version en castellano, somos del mismo pago, sabes?

Un saludo enorme y leere mas historias tuyas

Vicky Yun

PD directo a favoritos
Yuehswind chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I love it
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Heheheh! Very good story!

Came here from LJ - mimi_sardinia over there, on fanficrants.
Talhos chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Genial XD.

Me he reido muchisimo con la reaccion de Grissom cuando Sakura le dice que es magia. Un crossover realmente original.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
that was good. Girssom seem to be convinced a little too easy though.
Convoy Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Awesome. Very funny and in character. You pwn the crossovers (especially the crack ones).
Corisanna chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
XD OMFG, that was great.
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
O Man! I just couldn't stop laughing when I read this! and I'm still laughing every time I rereaded it. Grissom incountering real magic was just to perfect. Lets see him try to explain that one!

I also loved that bit about Clows past meeting with Sherlock Holms and I really got to thinking how that would turn out. PLEASE do a story with Sherlock Holms meet Clow Reed! do you have any idea how cool it would be to see HIM OF ALL people try to explain magic! Now there is a guy that needs to have his world shaken up a bit.
koriaena chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
*snickers* poor grissom.
Kayapride chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Oh My WORD! That was fantastic! I absolutly love CSI, it's my most fave show on TV and I love Sakura it's one of my fave anime's and here you had gone and combined them! WOW! This was an excellent story! I loved how you kept Grissom... well Grissom. I could just imagine him sitting in front of Sakura and being all scientific and stuff! That was great. Thank you for the story! I've enjoyed it immensly!

Chow!
Qem chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I loved your story!

When I found myself wondering around the card captor sakura fanfiction, I was wondering what I was doing there...

But I was pleasently suprised to find your story!

Keep up the good work

~Qem
Artemesia chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I admit, I've never seen an episode of CSI: Miami, but the characters still came across very well. Kero-chan was fabulous and I loved how you touched on Fujitaka's magic.
Elihice chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Very good...

'“You’re just like that Holmes guy.