Reviews for Code Blue
nayely chapter 12 . 4/4
i love it
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
That was great. I was laughing as I read that Blake and the guys sang My Girl for Tori. And I loved seeing everyone going back to their wives or girlfriends (with the exception of Max). It made for a great ending, especially when Blake proposed to Tori.
Lover of Reid chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
That was great. I was so scared that Tori was dead and Lucas was going to disappear forever. But I love how Blake saying he loved Tori helped activate her gem and then gave their morphers their powers to morph. One of my favorite parts was Uric's reaction to seeing that there were in fact 10 blue rangers, and not to mention seeing all of them morph. And I love how Tori managed to trick Uric by "giving" him her gem to let her and Blake go. And I have to agree with Tori too- for being such an intelligent being Uric was a little stupid by not realizing that Tori could use Lucas' gem (unless he didn't realize that Lucas still had his gem). But I really love how they all shot at the same time at Uric with their weapons and was able to trap Uric in the device. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter, but I am also sad that it is the final chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
That was great. What Uric did was a low blow. Now not only does he have to deal with an angry Blake but he's made the rest of the rangers angry as well. I really hope that Tori isn't really dead and Lucas doesn't completely disappear.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
That was great. Since Sensei gave Blake Tori's morpher to give to her I'm kind of interested in seeing if there is some way that she and Blake might be able to morph one more time to fight in their ranger forms like the other guys. And I have to agree that Uric has absolutely no idea what's in store for him when he goes to fight Tori, Blake, and Lucas. At least nothing happened to the weapons and supplies that they had when they teleported to the island. When they are telling about their previous experiences as rangers and their girlfriends or wives, Rocky said that he wasn't able to go on the red ranger mission. If he had been able to go what ranger form would he have been in since Jason had the mighty morphing power coin? Could he have been the red Ninja ape ranger?(Sorry that was really bugging me while I was reading the chapter). But I am glad that Blake was finally able to tell Tori why he couldn't tell her he loved her, and that now they are finally back together. I am sad that there are only two chapters left, but I can't wait to see all the fighting that they all are going to do.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
That was great. I like how Max asked Tori to show them a demonstration of how she can walk on water, and then Justin immediately asked if she could teach him. Everyone seems to be getting along with one another really well. Hopefully things won't be too tense between Blake and Tori for long. And I find it really interesting how most of the rangers got into relationships with other members of their own teams. I will definitely have to check for stories with TJ/Cassie pairings, and Rocky/Aisha pairings. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
That was great. At least Tori finally understands why Lucas has really come back to get Uric, and at least she made it fairly easy for him to tell her about it. I was all smiles when all the blue rangers arrived at the house. And I love how Justin made the questioning statement of all blue rangers being boys. It sounds like something he would comment on. And at least Hunter filled Blake in on what was going on, and told him to tell Tori about his feelings for him. So since Blake is the navy thunder ranger, he can join the rest of the blue rangers too, right?
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
That was great. Tori seems to take everything that Lucas told her rather well. I hope that Blake comes back to fight with all the blues and is able to make up with Tori. I can't wait to see all the blue rangers:)
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
That was great. This should be interesting for Tori know that she has the power of premonition. And I'm interested in learning what kind of power the gem has. And I really can't wait til the other blue rangers all come together.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
That was great, and very sad. I feel so sorry for Tori. I know exactly how she feels losing a loved one. At least she had Blake and the rest of the guys there for her. I'm interested in learning what the blue light was that shot out of Tori's hand. Hopefully Blake can try and find a way to explain to Tori some how why he can't say that he loves her too. Or at least have Hunter explain it.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
That was great. I'm so happy that Blake and Tori have finally gotten together. And I like the other guy's casual and playful reaction to Blake going to stay with Tori in her tent. And then the ending was both interesting and sad. I want to see what this new power is going to be for Tori but at the same time I don't want to see her Gram die.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
That was great. I love how both Shane and Dustin call Tori's Grandma Gram. It sounds like what my sister's friends and my friends call our Grandma. And I like how Gram made food for them to eat while camping. The song that Shane and Tori sang sounded really beautiful. It was interesting to hear what everyone was afraid of as kids, but Blake never said what he was afraid of. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
That was great. It was interesting how both Blake's and Tori's dreams were so similar to one another's. I like how Hunter suggests that they all go camping together before Blake has to leave. It should be interesting to see if Blake, Hunter, Shane, and Dustin can actually camp without a generator and a TV. Now going back to your Author's Note at the beginning of the story- I can't believe that I never realized that "Flying Without Wings" and "In Good Times and in Bad" were both continuations of "Oh Sister Where Art Thou?" so I will definitely have to check out both of those after I read this story. And lastly I can't wait to see all the blue rangers from the generations:)
Ann Rivers chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Amazing!
Your fic was awesome!
I really love the Tori and Blake couple, they're so cute together! :3
It was a great idea to make Lucas be the great-great-great...grandson of both!
XOXO
Hallo chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
I wish Madison from Mystic Force was here. She's also a girl in blue.