Reviews for Academy
gabriall.grimm.1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
please update
Angelic Wings chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
I really enjoyed this story so far... Though it does get a bit monotonous. (I think I skipped over a paragraph in the beginning). It's mostly just talking. I'm also confused about the whole Hogwarts/Hogwarts Acadamy.

Other than that, it's a good four-star story.
allieb13 chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
more and when does this take place
Angelic-Flame-05 chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
hey great story please update son
bluprncss1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
This is really good! I can't wait to read the rest. I hope Usagi at least ends up with either Kyo (if he is in here he better be!), Trunks, Ranma, or Draco (personally I'm mostly rooting for Kyo-but the rest are good too). Plz update soon, I can't wait till the others come in. MORE MORE MORE!
Sara chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Brownie points for the originality! This story is really interesting. I can't wait to read more! I've never read a sm/hp/multi cross before. I think you've done pretty well so far so keep it coming. I love the co-ed dorms...makes for some interesting situaions I'm sure. lol. Well...until next time!
momocolady chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
great chapter,bye
princess moon shadow chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
cosmicsorrow chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
Interesting. A Mix of Anime with Harry Potter. :o You've got my attention _ LEtsee what happens next _
MFlower49 chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
o you are so mean! i wannt more!
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Hi I like this chapter, please continue, bye.
AdorableAngel chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
ahh! You're Sailorartemis200? That's so awesome, Idk if you remember me but I'm Bunny Winner and I used to review your stories like crazy. Lol figures you'd be the one who would have one of the only hp/sm stories that i like on .

Newayz, the story's progressing nicely so far but I'm waiting for everyone to get settled w/ each other and see their reactions towards each other. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Luv ya

nolisting chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
_ AH ! Spiffy... I really want to read the next chapter. Please update soon. _ La la la... I love multi-crosses... when their done well. I think yours has potential! Thanks for the response to my review. ~. Ja ne!

Sailor Star Light chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
I'm American as well! Still found it offensive though! Gomen nasai! I'm offended easily and hate stereotypes! I was probably still miffed from this quiz I glanced through on quizilla. Well nevermind. I guess American isn't a race. I've just always thought of it as one. _;; Argh!Enough of this! On to the review!

I loved it! update soon! Still have to hope for Usagi/Mamoru though! Little chance, I know.

hm, that was short.

This has been a very confused review by

~Sailor Star Light~

You deserve a cookie AND a brownie by the way. _;
fantasy-monkey chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
yay you updated and of course I noticed so when is the next one gonna come up?