Reviews for Home
Cute as all hell.
shugokage chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Beautiful story!
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Read this long ago. Still good when I reread it now. It was a good idea to choose Kasumi in this story. Out of the three Tendos she's the only girl that I think can adapt to that kind of scenario. Ranma/Kasumi really are a cute couple. I find the many possible plot for romance between the two to be entertaining than the other pairings. It's too bad there are only a few stories of this pairing. Most of the R/K fanfics that are from other sites have disappeared and can never be found again :(
eddog2323 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
There is a lot of national parks in California. I knew the place you were talking about. Have you been to all eight parks in California? I been to six of them. Can anyone name all the national parks in California?
Raynze76 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
A Beautiful and heartwarming story i loved it
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow that was amazing and interesting please continue the good work!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
A very nice story. I found it enjoyable, full of chuckles and waffy moments as well. I admit to preferring Ranma/Kasumi pairings over Ranma/Akane pairings—mostly because in the manga Akane comes off as a spoiled and abusive person. This one is a "keeper."

Thanks for sharing.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
thie story was very beautyfull and nice i like them
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Thank you for a beautiful story.
moritynz chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Beautiful story, the concept and development is nice and smooth. The only thing I feel is that it lacks a certain ammount of depth. Can't really put it into any words. Just feels like something is missing to make it really connect with a reader.

Good job all the same
QundraDraconum chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
exceptional like the rest of your stories have been. Short but sweet
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
A pleasant, quiet, loving story.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
*pout* Story over.

*smile* happy ending.

I wanted to read more, but it was a good place to stop.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I love the story.
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
No matter how many times I read this story, It never fails to make me smile.

Ranma / Kasumi pairings is a recent (three / four months) favorite of mine, and this is by FAR one of the best I've read.

Please keep up the good work, and send some more our way.

Good luck.