Reviews for Destiny Fulfilled
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hi Carl. I can tell by some of your other fics that you are a Star Wars fan, and so am I.

This is beyond amazing, telling the story of what happened to Anakin when he became one with the Force: reuniting with his Jedi masters and loved ones.

Even though he had done so much evil over the years, Luke and Padme were right about Anakin: there was still good in him. And it was because of his love for his only son that the good was reawakened when Anakin as Vader turned against Palpatine and killed him and saved Luke. It goes to show that the love you have for your child is stronger than loyalty to a master.

Anakin was always the Chosen One. He was chosen to rise and destined to fall. He brought balance to the Force and destroyed the Sith by killing Palpatine and his own death.

Nice work, Carl, and may the Force be with you! :D
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw very moving and tocuhing fic here
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
A great story. Very good.
PadfootGal chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
aw how sweet. its true. anakin DID bring balance to the force. in the end.

this was written well and was an original idea. i like the ending and the closing words.

May The Force Be With You.
Backroads chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
*sits in awe* Wow... that was just lovely! Very powerful. It had this very dreamy quality to it. I almost cried when his mom appeared. A well-earned applause! And your writing is just fantastic.
CaCtUs0304 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Dude. That was just...wonderful! *clap clap* Bravo!

Good story!
Tora Hikari chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Pretty good idea, though I'm not sure it could happen. ((Speaking in Star Wars mythos here.)) Unless I'm mistaken, when you become 'One with the Force' you no longer keep you individual sentience, the Force spirits are the wills of powerful Force users keeping themselves apart from the Force to fulfill some goal, desire, or destiny.

Either way, I enjoyed this little read; the emotion could be done better, I think, but overall it was brought across well. Keep writing, and may the Force be with you.
Allie1982 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Carl,

This was a GREAT star wars story! Sorry you couldn't sleep...I Hope you got a better night sleep last night...looking forward to your next CREATIVE Story:)

~Love, Allison
Cee chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
That was great! I have often wondered about his reunion with his family and friends and i think you handled it quite well.
Misti Wolan chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Err… You do know running a spell check is required, right?

About Padmé being there… She'd have to be Force-sensitive. I'm not saying she isn't. I believe she is—the one who gave Anakin the ability to absorb energy & convert it to telekenesis like he did on Cloud City, in fact. I could go into the proofs, but that would take awhile, so I won't.

Please continue writing Star Wars. :)