Reviews for After It Rains
SourlessCherryxx chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
Well, this story is / was very confusing. . Sadly I have no clue what's going on. :

I will try your another stories. But it was a good fic too.
Mackenzie1211 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Amazing jon. I absolutely love the story and the pairing. Too bad both of the pairings would be impossible in cannon :(
yay chapter 23 . 5/30/2011
I'll try the other story, but I really hope you update this someday.
Deritine chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
This story is extremely confusing. Jumping between all these times and viewpoints makes it really hard to follow... partly also with all the OCs, which you haven't yet spent enough time on that I really feel all that invested in them. Except the two Malfoys-from-the-past. I do like them. And baby!Nagini. And maybe that Eris girl. But not, for some reason, Snape's mom. Or Snape, really, which is a bit odd.
HerGoldenWings chapter 23 . 8/16/2010
D: I didn't even get any T/Hr action.

I've read most (if not all :P) of your fics.

So have you got any recommendations?
HerGoldenWings chapter 18 . 8/16/2010
Didn't we know that already because the Snake killed the ferret?

or Am I getting my T/Hr stories mixed again? xD
HerGoldenWings chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
I'm guessing theres a relation between Tom and Blaise,

like Tom is Blaise?

xD Maybe that's how he was in the future?

Or Horcrux possession or I don't know XD

Adore this.

Ignore my ramble, it's amazing (:
Ariel in Tempest chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I imagine the scene that Hermione hit Voldmort...then I almost laugh to death. very very funny, just imagine how Voldmort will lose his cool appearance :
ThatRomantic chapter 23 . 11/17/2009
I saw this notice at the beginning of this story and decided to make sure I hadn't made a mistake somehow before reading.

I'm going to read this one to get my Tomione fix and then subscribe to 'Noughts and Crosses' so that I see the better/eventually finished edit. Happy writing!

Romantic

xx
Riane's Codex chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Ahem...Dumbledore is losing it!

favorite quote of the chapter

"It was just the hair, they’ve all got the same hair."

I couldn't help but imagine him thinking this like a whiny five year old lols
Riane's Codex chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
heh heh heh... loved snape's interaction with the mother and the twins-do I detect foreshadowing? Hermione ended up staying with Tom,had his kids, but he still went evil, though she still loved him and named one of their children after him? lols sometimes my imagination gets the better of me P...

favorite quote from this chapter:

"You're a poo-head!"
Riane's Codex chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
heh dippet sounded like a little kid on christmas when he met hermione lolz
Riane's Codex chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Ahem, lucius malfoy is now forever known as the preening yorkshire terrier...lolz I loved the comparison, especially since draco's less than flattering nickname is the amazing bouncing
JaceDamian23 chapter 23 . 1/3/2009
well I apprecriate you telling us this then. Because I for one LOVE this story alot and was so excited when I saw your author note. I read so many stories that I dont know if I read your other story or not lol. If I've not, I'm looking forward to it

have new years and keep up the great work
Flaignhan chapter 23 . 1/3/2009
You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that you're working on Life and Times. I think it's possibly my favourite Tom fic ever, and I am desperate to read an update.

Glad to see that you're still with us, I was beginning to fear that you'd disappeared. ]