Reviews for Interlude: Life of a Modern Kage
Conundrum chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I'm certain that this story was written to serve as an "epilogue" for your Asinine Realizations series. I love it. Wish you were back to finish what you started.
jj chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
nice one
Josher chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Yup, plans for those, that have gone nowehre for 7 years, like the idea though.
Atra Ventus chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I also believe Kyouji is Sasuke's son.

Too bad you seem to have vanished into the mists; you're a great writer.
dirtandskye chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
this is great

so what is this related fic you were writing?
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I liked how you described their future (while I'm not a hardcore naruto/sakura fan, I still like the couple)

...though, some of the humor bits fell short and seemed out of place. some fit in, but others...

kyouji must be sasuke's kid then (i just inferenced this from your other one-shots and the fact that kan is the first child naruto and sakura had...)
The Wigmonsters chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Cool.

-Insane Slytherin
Visceral Epiphany chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
give the girl all her mothers physical looks...but give her the amzing chakra well bloodline and all the rest...including chakra control..._

that was totaly freaking great!
Colette chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Could Sakura make genetically perfect children with her chakra ?

It's a dejà vu !

Do you know Hitler and his pure race ? _'
Dasdeke chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Kind of a nice fluff fic. It wasn't your norm fluff fic though, as it had some background to it. I'm an N/S'er myself, so seeing stories where there is much more depth to the relationship then "I love Naruto" right off the bat is good. I'm just wondering though, Kan and Kyouji are Naruto's kids right? Kyouji seems to look alot like..well Sasuke. Great job!
ia3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Better than the Nidaime? 'Yeah, probably' people said. No-one really remembers what he did anyway.

Better than the Godaime? 'Come on,' the people would say, 'she's a woman.' What can you say about that?

Better than the Sandaime? You walk even with that guy, kid. Don't work yourself to death so early now.

Better than the Shodaime? Dude, he's the First. You got a long way to go before you're better than him.

As good as the Yondaime? Don't make me laugh, punk. You're nothing like the Fourth. (Despite the fact you look so damn similar, you carry his mark, act just like him, walk just like him, talk just like him.) He thought he was hot shit too, boy, but he really washot shit. You're just an imitation.

ROFL! Loved it! Loved it! Faved! Thank you for a great piece of work!
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Perfect.

thats the only word i can think of. Perfect. One of the best one-shots, let alone fics i've read on

Somehow, you managed to have me smile *and keep me smiling* from start to finish.

Mix of worry, action, humor and sweetness. This had everything. i can't tell you how much i'm blown away. Mind you I have very negative views of sakura and love Naruto/Hinata. That you managed to make this piece so sweet, incredible job!
Relala chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
...where the hell IS sasuke?

lol AWESOME STORY.
reina chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
at first i can't imagine a naru/saku pairing... how will it works? seriously...

but after i read this fic... the possibility doesn't feel so... alien anymore. i can actually accept the pairing fine...

wow, you're great i'm telling ya...
Endless Snow chapter 1 . 5/20/2006