Reviews for The River's Gavotte
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
A beautiful sad story. Wonderful!

Nela
Lilya chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Wonderful. that was amazing an touching, I loved the scenary you painted with your words.
Carrie S chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
So sad, bittersweet, and beautifully written.

A lovely interlude to your previous Faramir work-thank you so much for writing.

Hugs,

Carrie S
Mat chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I have read 'cloaks'and is following 'the stewards coup' and I really enjoyed this interlude. A peacefull sadness. I can feel how he must be longing for the happier times in his memories.

I must also say that I hope more will follow on this. For the end of this page came to soon. It allowed for an insight that was needed and therefore I would personally like more of it.

It was a marvelous bit as it was.

Kind regards Mat the starchild
Christina chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Beautiful.

I could say more, but what more is there to say? Beautiful.
Squirrel on the Edge chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Rather ambiguous, but in a good way ... I think. I love the images in this, even if they don't give full comprehension of what's going on. It gives it an air of mystery.
Arahiril chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
GOOD GOD. You are like - the Farafic goddess. I swear. It's PERFECT. I mean it - flawless. The writing is beautiful, the whole premise is so sad and so wonderful, the description, the EVERYTHING... *trails off* I just - *speechless*. It's so unbelievably beautifully moving it's indescribable. Truly, absolutely stunning. Marvelous work!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Poor Faramir,I often wonder how he deals with the rescues him ?
quillon chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Bittersweet and totally wonderful! You are the queen, shireling!
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
*sighs dreamily* Oh WOW. This breathtakingly beautiful. It flows so well (no pun intended!) and the language is beautiful. *beams*
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Your stories are simply breathtaking. I'm running out of different things to say. Superb, as always - and very moving.
Susan W chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
So sad and beautifully written. Thank you!
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
So beautiful, and so sad!

"I aer can ven na mar"