Reviews for 494: A Real Good Man
enviousDangelM chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
OMG.

LOL!

_

That was so funny. I liked the ending when Max thought that she should have named him Dick.
Silverwolf 2006 chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
please write more of the story thank you
Screwy chapter 15 . 2/17/2005
Excellent choice of song for Alec there - and I loved how you showed Joshua's and Cindy's perceptiveness. Great fic, enjoyed reading it :)
Nica chapter 15 . 8/5/2004
wow...that was a wonderful and sweet story! You really did a great job. Hope you'll write more ;)
Nica chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Hey that's a good start! I really like it so far...can't wait to read the other 14 chapters! ;)

PS: you don't accept anonymous replies, it's okay but if it's not on purpose, maybe you want to change it. I'm often too lazy to sign in... :)
Pennyhaze chapter 15 . 7/29/2004
YAH! Now i'm gonna have a silly little smile on my face for the rest of the night. Thanks for that! :)
SmilinStar chapter 9 . 7/28/2004
aw! that was cute! like Joshua being the perceptive one! The dance was beautifully described, it's great that she finally gets to see the better side of Alec.

Keep up the good work,

SmilinStar x
Pennyhaze chapter 9 . 7/27/2004
Please can i have some more? I like this story, I'm a sucker for a fic that has Alec acting like a good guy and Max finally noticing a little. I also like how the people around them are realizing what's goign on before them. Update Soon! :)
SmilinStar chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
Hey good chap!

Liked how Logan still thought they were a couple and was acting kinda pathetically. Nice also to see Max confused about her feelings, maybe this'll mean some MA soon! hint hint

Anyway, loving this story, do update soon,

SmilinStar x
Deb1 chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
This is an interesting take on things after Freak Nation. Alec is, as usually, trying to make up to Max for the past and Max is unappreciative. Although, in the show she was showing more appreciation in the last few eps. Good job.