Reviews for What May Come
DoctorWhovian18 chapter 12 . 5/23
Beautiful, and oh so touching :) I can't seem to get enough of Frodo fluff and feels, and this more than met my expectations. I eagerly await your next update, Febobe.
shirebound chapter 12 . 5/22
What a lovely chapter. I do believe that Frodo has turned a corner here, and has the strength and courage to allow love and hope back into his heart and mind.
Larner chapter 12 . 5/22
He has found what he needs at this moment, and is so blest.
DoctorWhovian18 chapter 1 . 5/21
Hi, I've been reading through many of your stories for several weeks and was thrilled when I saw that you had recently updated :) I really found this story beautiful to read and very touching. Even though I have not read anything other than the LOTR trilogy, I knew a bit of Celebrians background and so I found this a wonderful story for both her and Frodo. You truly are a brilliant writer :)
Larner chapter 11 . 5/19
How many of us would go backwards in such a manner if it were permitted us, to find the innocence and protection offered by our parents surrounding us in such a manner. At least these two have their second chances.
shirebound chapter 11 . 5/17
I love this story with great, happy, contented lovings.
Larner chapter 10 . 5/8
A good, most excellent reason to drink what he can. He has seen his own courage reflected in her, though he does not recognize it. She is teaching him to become himself again, as well as helping him escape the dark.
morninsunshines chapter 10 . 5/8
I've enjoyed your story, write faster.
shirebound chapter 10 . 5/8
I was just about to log off my computer for the evening when I got notice of this new chapter. I can't tell you how happy I am that you're continuing this story, and that Frodo is wrapped in love and healing and the tender, devoted attention I've always craved for him... and that he's always deserved.
Larner chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
I rejoice that he is not alone now, when he must realize he has strength from others to draw upon. Glad to see this resumed!
shirebound chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
ishe drew a deep breath and plunged deeper into the shadows/i

Ohhh, Frodo is wrapped in such love. This is what I always enjoyed most about your stories, and sought to emulate in my own. This story takes me back to "Caradhras", which influenced me so greatly.
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Frodo needs Estë! If he cannot be moved to the Gardens of Lórien, he needs the help of Este the Healer and perhaps Irmo, and Aulë whose former Maia made the Ring, and perhaps other Valar as well... if you don't know enough about the Valar, put up an author's note calling for help and I will make an account and help you!
seafarer chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Beggin' your pardon, but are you ever planning on finishing this story? I read this a while ago and loved it, but I only just got an account recently and couldn't review until now. You still have me on pins and needles wondering how you will work this out. You write with such passion and feeling. I feel for Frodo whenever I read your work, especially in this specific chapter. Please, please finish this.
Emberike chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Nice fic! Pity it is not finished...
dinopoodle chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
More please, I would love to know what happens here.