Reviews for What May Come
Larner chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
I rejoice that he is not alone now, when he must realize he has strength from others to draw upon. Glad to see this resumed!
shirebound chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
ishe drew a deep breath and plunged deeper into the shadows/i

Ohhh, Frodo is wrapped in such love. This is what I always enjoyed most about your stories, and sought to emulate in my own. This story takes me back to "Caradhras", which influenced me so greatly.
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Frodo needs Estë! If he cannot be moved to the Gardens of Lórien, he needs the help of Este the Healer and perhaps Irmo, and Aulë whose former Maia made the Ring, and perhaps other Valar as well... if you don't know enough about the Valar, put up an author's note calling for help and I will make an account and help you!
seafarer chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Beggin' your pardon, but are you ever planning on finishing this story? I read this a while ago and loved it, but I only just got an account recently and couldn't review until now. You still have me on pins and needles wondering how you will work this out. You write with such passion and feeling. I feel for Frodo whenever I read your work, especially in this specific chapter. Please, please finish this.
Emberike chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Nice fic! Pity it is not finished...
dinopoodle chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
More please, I would love to know what happens here.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
You are an excellent writer! Please write more for this story and for the others you have not finished? I want to know what happens next for Frodo.
Rhyselle chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
Oh, I'm sure that you are a very busy person, but I do hope that you are able to continue this tale onward. I want to see more of Celebrian and Elrond and Frodo together, healing each other over time. I like it that Frodo is not "instantly cured" upon arrival at Tol Eressea, but is dealing with the anniversary of his wounding. I also like it that there is someone there for him who has experienced at least a part of what he did and understands and is willing to share that understanding and care. I have really come to enjoy Frodo H/C fics thanks to your stories... now I need to check out the tales on your favorites list and those belonging to your favorite authors.
spiritstallion chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
This is very good
Iva1201 chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
This is so sad but I hope you will go on! (-: I am very new to LOTR fanfic (don not open my profil page if you don't like HP (-:) - but as far as I can say VERY GOOD INDEED.
EstellaB chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
I love this-but it's really sad. And you should be flattered-I *hate* Frodo fics, so for me to love this one is a high compliment!
Morris the Fool chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
OMG. I can not wait to find out what happens next plese write more!

!
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
No! Bilbo loved Frodo! Aw, his memories are so sad! This chapter was wonderful as usual, mellon-nin! Post more soon!
Larner chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
Sad to see the pressure of the Ring's chiding reaching Frodo even here. But at least in Celebrian's arms he knows love and understanding.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 8 . 3/14/2006