Reviews for Never to Move Freely
Naundi chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
Loss of inspiration? Are you serious? I'm crushed, heartbroken even! I LOVED this fanfic! So, another fanfic is left to die... *goes into room and cries*
guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
Wow, 78 reviews. That's a lot for a Transformers fic, especially one about Snowcat/Cyclonus and Demolishor. And I can see why, this is a really good fic, neither poor in grammar or in plot. Something to be proud of for sure. Well, I don't want to pressure you into continuing it if you don't want to; but if you ever decide to finish this curiously interesting story, then thanks a bunch and I hope your inspiration in writting stories never goes out.
Naundi chapter 9 . 4/12/2007
Why haven't you updated this awesome excuse of a story? It's been two years!
Naundi chapter 9 . 2/12/2007
Why the heck haven't you updated! It's been two years!
Naundi chapter 9 . 5/13/2006
Talk about uber suspenseful! The way it seems, Demolishor loathes the fact that he's a P.O.W so I doubt he's there willingly. I bet the nanobots can't be seen microscopically so Megs only thinks Demolishor's betrayed the D-Cons! OH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Keep up the awesome work!
Megs Rulz chapter 9 . 5/2/2006
Oh slag... this was too cool! I never evenc seen a Snowcat and Demolisher fic this good before! Demoilser joined the A-bots? How dare he! All Autobots should die! Die I tell you! Please update the suspense is killing me!
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
so...the nanobots must be in his head not the mech fluid right? anyways nice story!
Lady Shockbox chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Shockbox: Aw, poor Cyclonus. I'm guessing this is before he got his name changed to Snowcat.

Sixshot: No, duh!

Shockbox: Shut it! Anyways, I like Cyclonus' point of view on his transformation from helicopter to snow vehicle. Well done.
Misfitschibis chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
Damnit!There must be more I hate cliff hangers!
Misfitschibis chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
WTF? Ckret2! What did you do to Optimus your making him act like...well not himslef! why no cybertron would you make him act like that primus!

Prime made another slight gesture with his head. ‘Be a good little slave and kill them. Master says.’ Demolisher shook his head to clear the thoughts.

WTF!
Alton Brown-eyed Gurl chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
Yay! I finally found a story about Snowcat! (as you can tell from my screename, he's my fav. _) I like your story! Me and my aunt read it together. LOL even though she has no idea who anyone was and I had to stop and explain, it was fun _

Snowkat
Hika chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
*gets out flamethrower and roasts the autobots, then cackles, in a cyclonus-esque way* Artificial firebending, gotta love it.

ducks...I can picture that.
Pretty in Scarlet chapter 9 . 5/5/2005
Um...sorry I haven't reviewed this chapter yet. I didn't realize you updated until now. Heh, heh... Anyway, this chapter is great, like the other ones. I hate the Autobots... I hope they all die. Painful deaths. Yeah.
Pivot chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
'By the Pit! Starscream looks like a GO-BOT!'

*Cracks up* Best description yet... I do now have images of Cyclonus packing his rotor in something much resembling a violin case. I kinda figured he'd be something like a hoverjet, but no, he's no Seeker. Then again, he might have had a few different forms at different stages. But the rotor suits him. *Pets carefully*

I'm fairly sure the Omnicons haven't taken up beekeeping. But then, I don't know the Omnicons: who knows what they do in their free time?

Final tweaks are looking good. *Pokes fic, nods happily.* Now, if you can keep up with the updating, many people will be happy. If it's as good as this, they'll be ecstatic.

Anyhow, you know the drill: doin' good, keep it up, rampaging giant robots may not break your door down. :D Stranger things have been known...
Haley Macrae chapter 9 . 3/23/2005
I guess I'm just full of ideas. Sorry for disappearing off the radar for a while. Please continue!

Haley