Reviews for Never to Move Freely
Naundi chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
Loss of inspiration? Are you serious? I'm crushed, heartbroken even! I LOVED this fanfic! So, another fanfic is left to die... *goes into room and cries*
guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
Wow, 78 reviews. That's a lot for a Transformers fic, especially one about Snowcat/Cyclonus and Demolishor. And I can see why, this is a really good fic, neither poor in grammar or in plot. Something to be proud of for sure. Well, I don't want to pressure you into continuing it if you don't want to; but if you ever decide to finish this curiously interesting story, then thanks a bunch and I hope your inspiration in writting stories never goes out.
Naundi chapter 9 . 4/12/2007
Why haven't you updated this awesome excuse of a story? It's been two years!
Naundi chapter 9 . 2/12/2007
Why the heck haven't you updated! It's been two years!
Naundi chapter 9 . 5/13/2006
Talk about uber suspenseful! The way it seems, Demolishor loathes the fact that he's a P.O.W so I doubt he's there willingly. I bet the nanobots can't be seen microscopically so Megs only thinks Demolishor's betrayed the D-Cons! OH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Keep up the awesome work!
Megs Rulz chapter 9 . 5/2/2006
Oh slag... this was too cool! I never evenc seen a Snowcat and Demolisher fic this good before! Demoilser joined the A-bots? How dare he! All Autobots should die! Die I tell you! Please update the suspense is killing me!
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
so...the nanobots must be in his head not the mech fluid right? anyways nice story!
Lady Shockbox chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Shockbox: Aw, poor Cyclonus. I'm guessing this is before he got his name changed to Snowcat.

Sixshot: No, duh!

Shockbox: Shut it! Anyways, I like Cyclonus' point of view on his transformation from helicopter to snow vehicle. Well done.
Misfitschibis chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
Damnit!There must be more I hate cliff hangers!
Misfitschibis chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
WTF? Ckret2! What did you do to Optimus your making him act like...well not himslef! why no cybertron would you make him act like that primus!

~Prime made another slight gesture with his head. ‘Be a good little slave and kill them. Master says.’ Demolisher shook his head to clear the thoughts.~

Alton Brown-eyed Gurl chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
Yay! I finally found a story about Snowcat! (as you can tell from my screename, he's my fav. _) I like your story! Me and my aunt read it together. LOL even though she has no idea who anyone was and I had to stop and explain, it was fun _

Hika chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
*gets out flamethrower and roasts the autobots, then cackles, in a cyclonus-esque way* Artificial firebending, gotta love it.

ducks...I can picture that.
Pretty in Scarlet chapter 9 . 5/5/2005
Um...sorry I haven't reviewed this chapter yet. I didn't realize you updated until now. Heh, heh... Anyway, this chapter is great, like the other ones. I hate the Autobots... I hope they all die. Painful deaths. Yeah.
Pivot chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
'By the Pit! Starscream looks like a GO-BOT!'

*Cracks up* Best description yet... I do now have images of Cyclonus packing his rotor in something much resembling a violin case. I kinda figured he'd be something like a hoverjet, but no, he's no Seeker. Then again, he might have had a few different forms at different stages. But the rotor suits him. *Pets carefully*

I'm fairly sure the Omnicons haven't taken up beekeeping. But then, I don't know the Omnicons: who knows what they do in their free time?

Final tweaks are looking good. *Pokes fic, nods happily.* Now, if you can keep up with the updating, many people will be happy. If it's as good as this, they'll be ecstatic.

Anyhow, you know the drill: doin' good, keep it up, rampaging giant robots may not break your door down. :D Stranger things have been known...
Haley Macrae chapter 9 . 3/23/2005
I guess I'm just full of ideas. Sorry for disappearing off the radar for a while. Please continue!