Reviews for With No Reprise
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Well, they won't meet in Qui-Gon's lifetime, but they will meet eventually, and it won't be a happy occasion when they do.
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Yes! Go, Qui! :) That was great!
Shandrial chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
That's and interesting little story between Dooku and Qui-Gon. I always tend to forget he was Qui-Gon's master. Such a stark difference between the two! I enjoyed it thoroughly.
SpazKit chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I rather liked this. Great work.
laurajslr chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I thought this was excellant. I've just this evening watched episode 2 again and was wondering what Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan/Dooku all linked together in some way would be like, and this was a brilliant portrayal.

I loved the way that you've portrayed Qui-Gon in his protection of Obi-Wan, but not only that I thought you explained his reasons for that protection amazingly well. I was such an enjoyable story, filled with questions of loyalties and paths and everything that makes for an intriguing read. Thanks very much!
Kynstar chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Oh this was extremely good! Love your talk with Dooku! *THUD!* hehehe how I love Dooku! Even though he was being 'sneaky' he was still concern to a degree for Qui. How sweet! *Sigh*

Great work! A pity you couldn't do more with Dooku! ;) You did a great job! And I so much love stories with him when he isn't all that evil! ;)
Athena Leigh chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Hey, you know me ;) Sorta, anyway. That was good, you did Dooku really well, how he cares about Qui-Gon but is loathe to show it, his regality, his righteousness, and how Qui-Gon would have to resist him. I was thinking about doing something with Qui-Gon meeting up again with his old Master, but it never came to anything, and you've done a good job in my stead. And of course, little Obi-Wan was cute and funny. I enjoyed this one. I love seeing a well-written Dooku. It's just too easy to write him badly, but I would expect nothing but a deep character from you. Keep up the good work.