Reviews for A Change Of Winds: A GT Remake
Omnique chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
How would emperor pilaf know about the black star dragon ball. In the series emperor pilaf said who knows? maybe Kami decided to recolor them, if emperor pilaf were to know about the black star dragon ball then Goku would know too.
Dorben chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Who the **** is Zara?
ISS1988 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
bom
Antiyonder chapter 29 . 8/17/2007
Thought the entire story was great. While I'm not sure if you thought about it when typing this chapter, but it definately was fitting that Vegeta was the one to battle Naturon. Considering he was born from the wish restoring those killed by him during Babadi's influence.
Son Emily chapter 38 . 3/17/2005
*Claps and wolf whistles*

Great! I stayed up till 12:10pm to rea this, I enjoyed every word of it!

Can't wait for the special
Son Emily chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
Yay! Finally got around to reading this... Sorry it's a bit late but hey, better late then never right? Great so far, you've really stuck well with the series... Hope my gt does this good, doubt it since I'm not 100% familiar with it! I'll read more when I'm next online!
demi-legend chapter 38 . 2/1/2005
*sniff*...i hate you...you know why? because i have exams today, tomorrow, and yesterday but instead of studying what da hell am i doing? IM READING YOUR DAMNED FANFIC! i just can't get my eyes off of it, took me 8 hours but i got it done...*sniff* To me, this IS GT, Toriyama wouldve been proud if this was GT...and wow I got to applaud you on Goku cuz, since you don't like him that much, neither do i but you still made him look like the hero here, that's something not most authors can do! But you did it! I love Vegeta here, he's the badboy sensitive person that he's supposed to be, not like how other people just write him as some jackass...LOL you could probably tell that Vegeta and Gohan are my favorites, that's why i love this fic...its so AMAZING! and it deservees a hell lot more Reviews than this! Oh and about Gohan going mystic 2, i was kinda wondering if i could use that image in my story also, you know the golden spikes and black stripes, that's how i was plannig to do him for my story but you posted ur story here first so i have to ask you if it's okay, you own it as far as im concerned! SO pretty pretty pleaassee!)...im just borowwing the looks, the rest is your own originality and i can't take that...SO anyway, since the story is done im going to actually start studying *sniff* now what the hell am i going to read for my spare time? DARN YOU! MAKE A SEQUEL!

Where are those other readers! Come on guys, this story is AMAZING! IT BETER GET more REVIEWS!
demi-legend chapter 35 . 1/31/2005
again...i haven't read the entire story but * raises hands and kneels down on the floor, bowing with a huge crowd of followers...* " ALL HAIL ZARA M! ALL HAIL ZARA M!" i luv the idea of Gohan as a super and mystic...actually i was going to put that on my story bcuz i thought no one would do it but now i guess you did it! So i feel like i have to ask you if i could actually use it now, since i think you rightfully deserve the idea of supermystic with this awesomest story! im gonna finish reading the rest now...*sigh* too bad its almost over...and it was really long too...going to review again after i read the entire story...*bows* "ALL HAIL ZARA M!" -
Rejhan chapter 38 . 1/30/2005
_ The twins were great! Totally didn't see them coming, although I had a feeling that Goten and Marron would end up having a kid...just didn't think of twins. I loved all of the names too. Very well chosen! I really like Eli too. Dunno what it is about him, but I'd love to read more about him! Definately looking forwards to the GT special! Anyway, I enjoyed every minute of this story. You did an awesome job!
masterofmonster chapter 38 . 1/30/2005
Holy cow in a bucket, that has to be the best chapter in the whole story. I love it when everyone gets together X3

You using chico as a name is no problem at all, hell its cool.

I love the twins, they rock and you have to start writing the GT special now! I cant wait! All the new kids are so cool.

I can just imagine Bra like that, it suits her so well. AND THEY HAVE TAILS! YAY!

Please hurry up and write another fic, i beg you!
Trugeta chapter 38 . 1/30/2005
Good ending to a good story. Its nice to see that the Z-Fighters future is ensured with all the additions to their ranks. Goku has finally come to the realization that not all depends on him, and in my opinion it makes him freer. Good job on the story!
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 38 . 1/29/2005
cool...this was a rather surprising chapter, good story I liked it a lot -
demi-legend chapter 10 . 1/29/2005
i gotta confess something...i'm only done reading chapter 8, but i cheked your reviews and from the looks of it, your story is going really gooD! and so far from what i read, YOU REALLY ARE GOOD! then i saw in your reviews that Gohan went Mystic 2, and im like WOW! so i had to read this and WOW! you are trully gifted! you know why? BECAUSE I HATED GT! it was so bullshit and SERIOUSLY messed, and i didn't even watch all of it..BUT YOUR STORY SO FAR IS REALLY GOOD! going to read the rest now...LOL wow so long, but anyway GOOD JOB YOU!
Rejhan chapter 37 . 1/24/2005
Oh, I can't wait for the ending now! I can't wait to see how the kids turn out! Hehe, and nice name too for Gohan's boy! Heh, I laughed when I read Pan's comment! _ Great one! Update soon!
masterofmonster chapter 37 . 1/23/2005
YAY! X3 I'm so happy now.

That was the cutest thing ever

I love all the reactions to stuff and...

“Buh wha?”

“Rational sentences, please.”

XD I couldnt stop laughing at that bit.

O i can't wait for the next one!