Reviews for The game of affairs
Marla's Lost chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
I adore you!

I totally loved how you got through two chapters without names but you so absolutely nailed the characters - when you got to the honey-eyed male I was thinking who is this?

Great strong characters and wonderful plot

Thank you!
BlackNPurple chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
OMG..so god...it would be awesome if you made more jackie/eric stuffs ! )
Hotel California Man chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I love the Eagles. Especially Hotel California which just came out when That '70's Show takes place. It's Kinda fitting. Great job. I don't usually read song fics, but its the eagles damnit!
twiniitowers chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Jaded Angel! :) This is great. Normally

song fics are not my favorite genre, but you

made it work. I hope J/E have a happy ending

and *he* doesn't bother them anymore.

I thought Eric was going to punch *him* in the mouth after he called her a s*.

Great stuff. I hope you update soon.

Carol
Prudence the Rushmore Yankee chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Nicely done. I liked the attention to detail and the slight mystery about the identities of the characters. I to am a great fan of Jackie\Eric-centric works because of the stark differences in their personalities and the conflicts that arise because of thoes differences. It was quite good, cheers mate!
sadeyes9074 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
OMG this has to be one of the best E/J fics I have read, and believe me I have written and read a lot of them. Awesome.
TheQuietGem chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
Loving it, of course! I love this song too... Hehe. Update soon! Or else ::evil laugh::
twiniitowers chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
YAY! You finally put this up! :)

I love this concept. I hope you write another

chapter. And thanks for reviewing my stories.

You got a good fic here. Add more soon.

Carol
TheQuietGem chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I lovee it! Dark romance is soo cool. You're very good at it. I'm not much of a romantic (like u didn't know) but I did like this! keep up the good work my love