Reviews for Nights in White Satin
Guest chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
ok
Spritefyre chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
Ishzhxyfydudueieifudqqirjdkrtwwyudjkddgegufqigidbi diecdhdkfhsldu up sofuri
Its AMAZING! So cute and fluffy ([c:)
rysmith73 chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
This story was fantastically written and I will most likely end up reading it again. This has definitely been added to my all time favorites:)
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
That was really cool. The transformations were incredible. Love it.
katelyn chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
so much fluff!
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
great work on this story
Arrocha Semotis Vir chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
This was actually one of the more original stories I've read, and that's saying something! There are many stories that contain Inuyasha turning into a full-blooded demon but this is the first story I've read where he actually stays like that and has a great life afterwards.

The beginning was a little sad but I don't think this story belongs in angst, maybe hurt/comfort.

Spelling/grammar mistakes are minor (3-5 mistakes at the most) and not worth mentioning.

Keep writing, I can't wait to read more!
sexy-jess chapter 17 . 7/14/2009
Wow. I really REALLY loved reading this!

It was excellent! I'm so glad I lucked out in finding it!

Fabulous!
Kanna37 chapter 17 . 4/25/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I think it is probably the most original one I've come across, and since I've literally read hundreds, that's saying something!

Awesome job!

Amber
Dragon Ashes chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Kawaii! But why is it filed under "Angst?" It really isn't that bad.

Thanks for sharing!

P.S. The kids' descriptions are so CUTE!
Puffy chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
It's Beautiful! This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I love the sweetness. This story always makes me so happy when i read it. Ok i'll stop with the praises. Bottom line is I love it to peices. Keep up the good work, your an awesome writer!
Black Betty chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
Beautiful! I loved this story! I read it all the way through in one sitting I just couldn't get enough of it! Great job!
RofS chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
Ah... I nearly cried when Inuyasha was being so adorable with Kagome. It's kinda sad though... Inuyasha's only sweet and adorable when he's scared. But, sometimes, when he's scared he just becomes mean... *sigh* Anyway, I'm rambling. It's a brilliant story.
Butterscotch Peach chapter 17 . 3/30/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORY! It's absoultly amazing. I love it to death.

One of the most amazing stories I've read. So cute, so perfectly perfect. 3

Bella. just Bella.
Inudaughter chapter 17 . 2/12/2007
A wonderful work as always, you are a terrific author.