Reviews for Reaching Out
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
i have read this story a few times in the past, well i think i have only read the first chapter. i was hoping that if i sent you a review for this story, that you would updat more on this one. i really like the relationship that Fin and Helena have. i think we should see alot more of it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY AGAIN, IT HAS BEEN WAY TO LONG SINCE YOU HAVE HAD ANYTHING NEW ON THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE!
sam chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
hey just read this fic, this should be continued, i would love to see more of Fin helping Helena more comfortable with Fin and fin help her get on with her life with him, they are cute together.

thanks
BrOkEn2NiTe chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
I love this story! I don't know what it is about the girl that gets on my nerves, but I do love this story! keep up the great work!
ALi chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Please continue this story!
Lormes chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Mardel, Please tell me that you are going to continue this story. I just read it and I am very intrigued.I love Fin and I think you have done a wonderful job with his character. You have really captured his voice and his character. Great job. I cant wait for more.

Lori
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
very sweet and tender, I can't wait for an update!
lilinsanepeople chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
long
Kina13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I really enjoyed that. That wasn't your first story was it? The story was AWSOME! Thank you so nuch! ~Kina~
Corlett Rose chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
...Wow. 0.0 *claps loud and long* That was an amazing story. . A few typos here and there, but wonderful nonetheless. Normally, when you get a story with an OC and cannon relationship, it doesn't turn out very well. However, yours was done seamlessly, keeping true to Fin's character. I noticed it has been awhile since you posted this; if you ever plan on writing another chapter, I'd be thrilled to read it. .
Alexis17 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I love this story! I hope that you continue it. I love the orignal character, and you have a great writng style. Keep writing!