Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Bubulona chapter 120 . 8/21
Wish-chan! I don't know when was the last time I wrote a review but I read chapter 72 parts 1 and 2 when they came out. Oh my gosh, the fluff was enough to kill me. It was so adorable to have fluff after all the drama and action that has been going on (not that I mind). Sakura's and Syaoran's "date" was to die for. I honestly thought they were going to confess or kiss a cheek or forehead. You never fail to get us hooked. I really enjoyed learning about Leiyun and his role in the Clan before he disappeared - but I think I enjoyed the Tomoyo-Leiyun moments (I still think he's a creep). I hope we learn what this yokai/fire spirit/white tiger is. I liked the Erika parts too.

I think the best part was learning about Gothic Cinderella. I can't wait for it (I would so buy tickets to see all of them).

Thank you so much for such a wonderful chapter - it was so much fun to read.
Seirin chapter 120 . 8/15
So Sakura is going to confess! Yaaay! Finally! Sakura and Syaoran really do deserve to be happy. They've suffered so much so far. I loved their weekend together. It's amazing to see them grow so much. Is it me or is there going to appear TomoyoXLeiyun pairing? And a glaring Eriol. Fufufufu I love this part. Anyway, amazing work as always. Thank you so much for your effort!
Seirin chapter 119 . 8/15
Oh, I'm so delighted you've updated! A wonderful chapter, truly. To think that you are still keeping this world alive. You are amazing, really amazing!
Sabrina chapter 120 . 8/13
Beyond excited for this update! I've been reading your story for a very long time...probably since 2001. :) It just makes me happy to read in ways that I can't explain in words. I wait for the next Chapter.
natasha.bonnell chapter 104 . 8/12
I'm still going through my re-read and even though it's all I'm doing in my spare time, I'm still only this far! it's even better than I remembered. I feel so bad for SS, even though I know they must resolve their issues in the end. I'm looking forward to getting to the newer chapters soon. Thank you so much for writing this epically long and wonderful story!
Angel chapter 120 . 8/11
OH MY GOSH! Thank you for the wonderful chapter, Wish-chan!
melin-hope chapter 120 . 8/6
I'm so glad that you are updating again. It was great reading your new chapter, the play sounds good especially Eron's and Jinyu's parts.
I hope there will be more melin and kai in your next chapter, their my favourite
2nd is Tomoyo and Leiyun
And then S and S

A jealous Eriol is fun to read. Also does Tomoyo have some sort of hidden magic or something? What was up with Tomoyo's dream in the previous chapter?

Looking forward to your chapter.
I am not fond of reading but this story really made me. :)
waiting for the next chapter... ;)
Love this story. Please update soon
Amethyst Beloved chapter 120 . 8/4
I finally read the chapter and thank you so much for all if the amazing S&S fluff. I typed up a whole review that I'll email soon. This chapter was such a treat to read!
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 120 . 8/4
I love how much time and thought you invest in each of your characters because it adds to the complexity of the plot. Thank you so much for updating your work! Even though I can't always read the chapter when it comes out, I always look forward to reading it. (Sometimes I sneak it in between my work lol) I hope Sakura confesses to Syaoran soon because it's been WAAAAAY too long XD
Kasumi96 chapter 120 . 8/4
I LIVE for Sakura and Syaoran living together and doing date things with eachother omg I'm in fluff heaven! Will they ever confess and properly get together because I'm telling you this whole circling thing is gonna kill me eventually haha. Love everything about this! Though I could use a reminder of who is who? Any chance you could make up a kinda relationship tree and post it somewhere? Keep up the fantastic work!
V0X chapter 120 . 8/3
Omigod, PLEASE tell me the next chapter is ready for uploading soon!

Thank you again for uploading part 2 so quickly! Loved reading about the impromptu "date" between our main couple. (Kinda sad there wasn't much of Leiyun/Tomoyo in the second part though.) Looking forward to the next one! ;)
Anime obsessed fan chapter 120 . 8/3
Fun to see Sakura and Syaoran in, what's the word, domestic setting again. I bet Tomoyo wishes she could have followed them around on their not-a-date. They're always so close yet not quite close enough to confess. Well, clan politics and magical matters take up a lot of time too.

At the rate things are going I half-expect all the Li sisters to show up to torment Syaoran. Its a nice change to see something even the mysterious, kind of ominous Leiyun can't handle. This play probably won't be as big as Starcrossed of course, but sure sounds like the cultural festival will be another high point of this fic. Wonder how many sub-plots will conclude on that day. Really hope Sakura and Syaoran can finally have their confession moment.
Melanie chapter 120 . 8/2
OMG! What a great chapter! 3

First of all, I love the talk about future careers.
Also, in a weird way I love Tomoyo and Leiyun together. All their scenes for part 1 were just awesome! And I love that Eriol is jealous.
Cinderella! I love that there is another play. And that's it's Goth LOL
I love part 2 because we got to see Sakura and Syoaran acting as a married couple. I love it when they get to live together.

Funny things:
Syaoran being jealous of another guy having Sakura's picture in his locker
Yue with a ribbon in his hair
"Your precious play director"

Wonerful as always ;)