Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
I've been following this for a few years now. It's the best fan fic I've ever read. I check back constantly to see if we have new chapters and I will keep reading until there are. I've lost count how many times I've started over and read it. If there was a hard copy I'd own it. When clamp started releasing the clear card arc I had to keep reminding myself that Kai, Eron, and Erica weren't going to show up lol. Truth be told I wish they had worked something out with you to do your version instead. I'd love to see it come to life.
Old follower chapter 122 . 3/19
Supporting the tonite
Oomaki-chan chapter 1 . 2/21
Alright fam. Not gonna lie. I saw "122 chapters" and "started Fall 1999" and almost crapped myself. That's almost twenty years fam. But of course that little voice in my head was just like "well you gotta". So here I am, starting this heck of a journey. There's a very good chance you'll get random reviews from me throughout it. Hopefully I'll see you on the other side writer.
Yankumi chapter 122 . 2/20
I say again... Please let TomoyoxLeiyun be a thing! Cuz Uggh Tomoyo deserves to be with someone who appreciates her and Leiyun and her are jaunt awesome together. Great work as always!
YukiYuu48 chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I read the first couple chapters and it was AMAZING! (This caught me in the eyes) It sounds so real that Clamp would so something like this. I don't think I have time to catch up all but maybe I can read little by little. You've been writing this for 18 years?! Dang I cannot imagined that you can still write this since decades. How did you manage this so far? Maybe you can do a squeal when you finish this story.
I think this is the most creative story I've ever read! :)
Kayro chapter 122 . 12/22/2017
Hi! I just can't believe on how many words your story is. This is like a 2nd season for CCS I'd much preferred yours than the original 2nd season Clear Card Arc but we've never know Clamp might do their mind blowing plot twist.

I'm so happy that you did a Leiyun x Tomoyo interaction and that dance gives me feels,Leiyun is such a trickster and Eriol makes me laugh I thin he needs to step up hahaha.

Woohoo! Naoko and Dairen ship! I love them already hahaha
Aww that Swing Scene why must Syaoran go after what he did to Sakura urgghhhh.!

Anyway please continue I would love to read what the endig would be like in your ver. Of 2nd season
Do-Fairys-Have-Tails chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I know this review is 16 year to late, but how the hell did you manage to write 1.9 million words! I was just scrolling along minding my own business and I read the summary and was like oh this look good lets give it a try. This fanfic will probably keep me entertained for quite a while so thanks I wish I could give you an award for sticking with it long enough to make it so long.
yankumi chapter 122 . 12/10/2017
YAAAASSSSSS! More TomoyoxLeiyun! I super hardcore ship this pairing! That and I enjoy watching Eriol squirm. Keep up the great work! I hope we can see more TomoyoxLeiyun evolution!
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 122 . 12/8/2017
Loved it. keep up the good work. finish it please.
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 121 . 12/7/2017
Hi. I have a question. I also just want you to know it was this story that was my first story i ever read in the terms of fanfiction. It was your story that got me into fanfiction. I love this story and would love to see it at least finished. Your story is really good.I was 16 or 17 when i stumbled onto your story and fell in love with it. The way I see it it would make a good sequel to the my question I'm not trying to offend you or anything, I'm just having a bit of trouble following this part. I thought that Miho and Kai's dad was dead. The only reason I'm asking is, in the chapter where Sakura gets fed up with Miho degrading Sakura's mother, Sakura practically sees Miho's past using her powers, and I got the assumption that her dad was killed, then in chapter 73: Other Side of Midnight Pt 1, Kai mentions that the artist Shing is his and Miho's dad. How can that be? I'm just having trouble following that. Keep working on this story, I want it to be finished. I love the you for taking the time to listen to me.
Bubulona chapter 122 . 11/26/2017
Once again, you have managed to make my day. As soon as I saw the email that you had updated I instantaneously started reading. It always amazes me how even after all these years the story has kept going. And I am always amazed at the amount of detail and foreshadowing. I hope Sakura and Syaoran have scenes together in the next chapter. 3
The fluff in this chapter was so much fun to read. Even more so because things will start getting serious. The play was definitely worth the wait. And I was surprised at Naoko's scenes. It really was nice to have some spotlight on her. Who know what the future will bring her.
Thank you for sharing Kelly's story. It really touched my heart.
Wish-chan, I am very happy that I came across New Trials seven years ago. Thank you for creating such a thoughtful and wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing :)
Amethyst Beloved chapter 122 . 11/25/2017
Nothing can compare to the feeling of getting that glorious email informing us that a new chapter of this extraordinary story has been updated. Kudos to those who can dive in an consume it in one shot, hahaha. I finished reading it yesterday and it was truly an emotional roller coaster as you'll see for yourself in my running-commentary style review email.

Thanks for sharing Kelly's story with us. Please don't even feel like you were a disappointment. To keep up with this story for over 18 years is the greatest gift that anyone could ever ask for and New Trials was there for her through the hardest of times. We love and adore you, Wish-chan!
Sakura Soryu chapter 122 . 11/25/2017
I feel like Meiling used to idealise love so much when she was a kid that now that she is feeling it she can't even realise it. Love is way less romantic than we initialy think. I hope Meiling can just see it instead of doubting so much about her feelings. So yes, I am still hoping to see her saying to Kai and tk herself that she loves him. This character is, with no doubt the best character to Meiling, I am really glad that a writter finally came up with a good pair to her, she deserves it and her fans as well.

This fic is so special, I am always so glad to see a update. You created such a rich universe for CCS, a universe where we have more than just Sakura or Syaoran, a universe with so many characters and relationships to fell in love with. A very, very special story. It saddens me to think about the end because there is not a story like yours, I am going to miss it so much.

About your note... I have no words, stories can be so powerfull. It was so sad to know about Kelly...

I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one!

PS: Can you pass me the links tha you mentioned in this note? Unfortunally don't let you post links (
hiddenRealities chapter 122 . 11/24/2017
I loved this chapter! Especially during the Cinderella-Belle-improv section of the story! It just made me feel so nostalgic seeing the whole gang work together. There are so many strong personalities in this story, that it's always humorous to watch them butt heads and then somehow pull through.

After having read this chapter, I decided to start re-reading some of the older chapters. Through this process, I gained further appreciation on the thought and the depth that you put into planning this story. There have been numerous ideas, characters, and plot lines that were hinted at SUPER EARLY on, that I am now BEGINNING to fully understand. One example being Leiyun, who is briefly mentioned in chapter 27 (when we visit the horse ranch) but he does not actually join the main cast until Arc 4. It has been such a great adventure watching these characters grow and learning more about their own personal stories. Each character is so three-dimensional and lively, and they all have such different drives and perspectives on life. I'm eternally grateful for your commitment to writing New Trials; it brings me delight every time I get to immerse myself into that world.
Kimmie-chan chapter 122 . 11/23/2017
Just leaving some love for you here Wish-chan! As always my life comes to halt when I see an update from this gorgeous story of yours 3
2,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »