Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Alex Frost chapter 118 . 4/13
I love how everything is going can't wait for the next update, I read on your other site but haven't been able to drop you any reviews. Keep up the good work.
Po chapter 115 . 4/3
Is it odd that, as much as I adore Kai and Meilin, I'm actually interested in the way We Zian and Meilin interact?
Rose chapter 118 . 3/11
Awesome as always! But PLEASE GIVE US MORE LEIYUNxTOMOYO! :) it's great to see eriol squirm!
sparklinggem24 chapter 118 . 3/1
Oh my gosh it took me a while to read this whole story but I absolutely love it! Please keep on writing! I would love to see how this whole story ends. Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon lol
Zia chapter 118 . 2/26
Dear Wish-chan,

I have been reading this story since 7th grade. I am in third year of college now. It has been one of my favourite stories for all these years and I don't even remember how many times I have reread the entire thing. It really hit me hard when you said it is going to get over...because well, it has been a consistent part of all these years of my life. Your writing is beautiful...you have matured so much in your writing style over the years. I really hope to read some of your published works someday. All the best!

Love
Zia
CherryPinkStar chapter 117 . 2/22
Another wonderful chapter! The beginning was a little hard to read because Sakura had not yet returned. I liked how the Alliance was still a little suspicious of Sakura at her return, Tomoyo not believing until Sakura sealed the Insect. The Alliance losing their trust and Touya not wanting to see Sakura made the story a lot more real despite being really sad. Zian and Zilan are a pair of hilarious siblings. Knowing that the cherry blossoms were also destroyed made me a little sad too. Syaoran giving Sakura his letters as a present was so romantic. Squeal! I think before continuing to part 2 I'm going to reread the last couple of chapters. I feel like everything was just sort of dream-like…
Amethyst Beloved chapter 118 . 2/19
I finally finished reading the chapter. Even though I was out of town when it was released, I still took my sweet time to get through it. The fluff was impeccable. Like I said in my e-mail, Chapter 44: Like a Child more or less marks the time when I discovered New Trials and the idea of an alliance was introduced for the first time. That was 2003. Look how far we've come. Thank you so much for this gift, Wish-chan. Best Valentine's Day 2015 present ever.
Seirin chapter 118 . 2/17
I'm so happy Syaoran took his place in the Alliance if the Stars. It was a truly hard road for both Sakura and Syaoran, but hardships are the things which makes us stronger, aren't they? I love your characters' development, how they grow up, how they change. Oh, I just love this bunch! The only thing I missed is more Tomoyo/ Eriol interaction, which is in fact my favourite part in every chapter :3 Thank you once again for writing this lovely story!
Kimmie-chan chapter 118 . 2/16
Love your work Wish - chan. After all these years there is nothing that gets me as excited as a new chapter of NT. I love that everything is falling into place. I'm so glad the duo are back - I find myself really appreciating the rare scenes SS have together. It's so nice the two finally have a quite moment just for themselves.
Kittyangel chapter 118 . 2/15
Holy cow! An update so close from another one. I nearly fell off my chair in shock today when I read that you updated. I really did love this chapter. You answered many questions. I'm looking forward to the end, but I'm also scared for it as well. I've been following this story for 10 years now. It will be weird to not have it in my life anymore. I'll post my huge, long review on Facebook Group.

-Melanie
Ems'RR chapter 117 . 2/5
I was só happy when you updated. I don't know why but I feel that this is coming to an end and it males me sad. How many chapters do you plan on write?
TaraRae89 chapter 117 . 2/3
So excited to have an update! But sad this is coming to an end. This is written so well. What a pleasure!
Duffy chapter 117 . 2/3
Omg I freaking love this story so much and all I want to do is shower you with praise! Though it is literally killing me that you haven't let Syaoran and Sakura make out yet!
When I saw you update this, I full on fangirled oh my gosh FAVE FANFIC EVER
tomoyohime8 chapter 117 . 2/3
Aww. This has to be my favorite chapter 3. I can't wait for when they meet again. Is the next chapter going to be an epilogue, or is more yet to come? It's like the penultimate chapter of the manga all over again _

Extra love for FujitakaxNadeshiko.
2,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »