Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
i dont find the final of this history and id really like to read it, please tell me where i can find it
pearlyshell chapter 120 . 12/25/2016
Gah! It's so sweet and fluffy I'm in cotton candy heaven. Many thanks to you deat author for these 2 latest chapters. Someday (when this whole story is finished) I'll write a really long review but for now, here are some of my thoughts for the recent chapter.

- the tension between Syaoran and Sakura is so thick :') also while I enjoyed Sakura's POV during those moments...I think I would love to read Syaoran's perspective.
- I know I shouldn't but I am shipping Tomoyo and Leiyun (hoping to see more of their interactions). Their moments are so interesting and charged, especially their scenes in the nurse's office. But honestly, I just want to see jealous Eriol (hehehe).

Just like what Tomoyo said to Sakura, I know you can do it wish-chan :) I'll be patiently waiting for your updates.
mariner-hime chapter 120 . 11/20/2016
I love this story, even if it is fanfic. Great thanks to the author.
Pysco-babydoll chapter 120 . 11/15/2016
I am no crying. I cant believe I ran out of chapters to read please update soon
phantomX15 chapter 120 . 10/16/2016
I've been following your story since the very beginning and I have loved every chapter. Your writing style is beautiful and i think over the years it has adapted beautifully! You've given the story so much depth and history! I wish that CLAMP would pay you to recreate this into an anime!
Cannot wait for your next update! You are a talented writer!
Sparklingem chapter 120 . 10/15/2016
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Phoenix chapter 120 . 9/20/2016
Thank you so much for this great chapter (and story). I love the S&S bits. I want to read the next chapter so badly!
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 120 . 9/17/2016
Great chapter. Are you going to update anytime soon
Ruby chapter 120 . 9/16/2016
Finally, Sakura!
Guest chapter 120 . 9/5/2016
I love there new chapters specely ss part . Please write more ss part and end the storry ss together and happily . Update soon because i am verry impationt remamber you are my fevret writer .(sorry for mistekes)
Bubulona chapter 120 . 8/21/2016
Wish-chan! I don't know when was the last time I wrote a review but I read chapter 72 parts 1 and 2 when they came out. Oh my gosh, the fluff was enough to kill me. It was so adorable to have fluff after all the drama and action that has been going on (not that I mind). Sakura's and Syaoran's "date" was to die for. I honestly thought they were going to confess or kiss a cheek or forehead. You never fail to get us hooked. I really enjoyed learning about Leiyun and his role in the Clan before he disappeared - but I think I enjoyed the Tomoyo-Leiyun moments (I still think he's a creep). I hope we learn what this yokai/fire spirit/white tiger is. I liked the Erika parts too.

I think the best part was learning about Gothic Cinderella. I can't wait for it (I would so buy tickets to see all of them).

Thank you so much for such a wonderful chapter - it was so much fun to read.
Seirin chapter 120 . 8/15/2016
So Sakura is going to confess! Yaaay! Finally! Sakura and Syaoran really do deserve to be happy. They've suffered so much so far. I loved their weekend together. It's amazing to see them grow so much. Is it me or is there going to appear TomoyoXLeiyun pairing? And a glaring Eriol. Fufufufu I love this part. Anyway, amazing work as always. Thank you so much for your effort!
Seirin chapter 119 . 8/15/2016
Oh, I'm so delighted you've updated! A wonderful chapter, truly. To think that you are still keeping this world alive. You are amazing, really amazing!
Sabrina chapter 120 . 8/13/2016
Beyond excited for this update! I've been reading your story for a very long time...probably since 2001. :) It just makes me happy to read in ways that I can't explain in words. I wait for the next Chapter.
natasha.bonnell chapter 104 . 8/12/2016
I'm still going through my re-read and even though it's all I'm doing in my spare time, I'm still only this far! it's even better than I remembered. I feel so bad for SS, even though I know they must resolve their issues in the end. I'm looking forward to getting to the newer chapters soon. Thank you so much for writing this epically long and wonderful story!
2,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »