Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Korisu-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
OMG seriously? 114, that's so many chapters I ever known. And I've just found your story :
Of course I'll read them all, but that will take some time :P
Maybe I will write review on some chapters ;)
Raxius chapter 111 . 8/5/2013
{Continued} LOGIC ALERT ... LOGIC ALERT ... LOGIC ALERT

Now wait a minute if the elders have their gang stationed all around Tomoeda and if you take first two suggestions just for the sake of argument then wouldn't it lead to a gang war?
Seirin chapter 114 . 8/5/2013
Sakura is dead? I don't believe it. She has to have some kind of plan, doesn't she? I'm at a loss for words. Anyway the chapter was brilliant, I'm so happy and amazed you've managed to write a story for such a long time. But actually the part I love the most, apart from main plot, is relationship between Tomoyo, Eriol and Leiun. You are an amazing writer!
Ems'RR chapter 114 . 8/5/2013
I absolutely hate Li Syaoran right now!
Sakk chapter 114 . 8/5/2013
oh crap. i shouldn't have read this chapter yet! now I'm gonna be hanged for a year at the very least. boo. i super hate cliff hangers t.t
luv-chan chapter 114 . 8/5/2013
wow this chapter has turned way serious, and I found the last one to be of a lighter mood. Hope for the next chap soon,

And oh, I know this is the first time I reviewed in NT but I've actually read your NT for over a year, I just created an account to log in so I did.

After long waiting finally,but guess the waiting continues.
And for curiosity sake,will there be 5th arc or does NT end in 4th?
Anyway awesome fric and keep writing.
Have a nice day :)
Sherraira chapter 114 . 8/5/2013
Okay... the longest story I've ever read...
I think (shrugs)
I don't believe that Sakura's dead. I'm sure that she'll be alive and kicking Syaoran's butt in the future and take back the Sakura cards.. or is it Syaoran card now? Hmm... whatever it is.. I'm sure that she's going to take back the cards..
So I'm going to wait and watch... read what happened next :-)
VipBlackjack chapter 114 . 8/4/2013
Can-can u hear it?
The sound...
The sound of my heart
It's breaking
BECAUSE FUCK WHY AFTER ALL THIS WAITING FOR A NEW CHAPTER I GET THIS FUCK IM CRYING
NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEL EXCEPT FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSBEORHWPDBRIWNFNIEFOSNAOFNQPFHEKLS HJLSNSBFISND
Raxius chapter 112 . 8/4/2013
{ Continued} Light bulb in my head just went up like a Christmas Tree ornament .

You could also have Kero refusing to serve Syaoran when Yue went on his own free will which lead to a fight and the old moral debate .

Yue asks Kero why he has decided to betray Clow Reed memory .

Kero replied Yue became a traitor the moment he chose himself over Sakura .

Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.
Raxius chapter 113 . 8/4/2013
{ Continued} Have one of the characters outright give Syaoran the old " reasons why you suck speech" .

I know it's cliché but I think in this case it works anyways and have them tell him that if he cared about Sakura to use the cards to kill him / her .

I was sorta thinking along the lines during the confrontation

" The Sakura Cards don't belong to you Syaoran , Let the cards decide"

As I said it would serve as a hell of plot twist but it also makes sense considering since Sakura did write her name down on the cards .

It would also force him to make the ultimate choice between his family or Sakura.
Raxius chapter 114 . 8/4/2013
I have a suggestion for a plot twist ...

You could have the Card refuse to obey Syaoran's and not recognize him as their master.
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 114 . 8/4/2013

THIS. IS. EPICCCCC!
Awesome as always. :-)

Thank you for updating.
Silent Reader chapter 114 . 8/4/2013
OMYGOOOOOD! YOU BROKE MY HEART! YOU TORE MY HEART INTO TWO! THAT'S SOOO CRUEL! SYAORAN KILLED HER AND WHAT ALL HE CARES IS TO BE THE NEW SAKURA CARD MASTER?! URGGHHH! MY BLOOD IS BOILING! HE BETRAYED HER! HE DOESN'T DESERVE HER LOVE! THAT IS SOOO STUPID! You better update quickly! Is she really dead?
Guest chapter 112 . 7/26/2013
This is so great! It's one of my two favourite fanfics I've read, and trust me, I've read a lot. The storyline is fantastic and I can't wait for your next chapter you deserve much more reviews! anyways i really like howin depth you go with all the characters and i actually dont not like eron as much now, but still, go syaokura!
Cherry Pink chapter 102 . 7/25/2013
Hi! So I just started reading this story this year and I can't believe how much I have been missing out! This is such a wonderful story and it's so well written! I love the plot and the original characters, too! You are an awesome writer and you are also awesome at drawing! Your fanarts are beautiful!
2,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »