Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Amethyst Beloved chapter 25 . 4/6/2003
I looked at you fan art. Your pictures are so beautiful, but the point that I want to make is that the Kaitou Magician is a HUNK! He seems really compassionate for a thief. I wonder if there’s going to be anything between him and Meilin? You drew a few pictures of the two of them together! Oh, and the carnival seemed to go okay.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 24 . 4/6/2003
That was an odd White Day. At least Syaoran’s intentions were in the right place. It was a big surprise to see Sakura living on her own, but I’m glad that she’s living with Syaoran and Meilin. The carnival sounds cool, but that Joker of yours is really getting out of hand. Aw, Takashi and Chiharu are clowns. I’m glad he gave her chocolates and flowers. On , Digidynasty posted the Kaitou Magician chapter, but on your web site, you have Sakura’s birthday. That makes more sense because White Day is March while Sakura’s birthday in early April. I can’t wait to read it!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 21 . 4/6/2003
This time, pretend that this is the review for Blown Away Roses, and not Dazzling Countdown. Who knew there would be downsides to writing reviews off line and then pasting them?

Yeah! Valentine’s Day! It’s one of my favourite occasions and a perfect theme for any author, including myself. Cool, Romeo and Juliet. My personal favourite is the Taming of the Shrew. How cute! Both Sakura and Syaoran asked Tomoyo for help. Well, I sure she’s going to help them in more ways than one.

Well, this chapter really didn’t come out the way I expected it to. Stupid Erika. I can’t believe she took away Sakura’s chance to audition. That made me so sad! That sunshine really will be nice now. At least Syaoran’s received Sakura’s rose. I wonder if you’ll have a White Day chapter. That would be so sweet. Speaking of sweet, I really loved the Takashi and Chiharu scenes. He opened his eyes, and he finally got some advice from Sakura. If it weren’t for your special chapter about them, I wouldn’t have found this story at all!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 22 . 4/6/2003
You know, I started to follow chapters, but then I got muddled with your chapters. So the last review was for the chapter titled: Dazzling Countdown, and not Blown Away Roses. I just got mixed up between the two 21s. Anyways...

Yes! I finished reading the first arc! That was great. I hope you got the message that I sent you in your guest book. Wow, the modeling segment was so cool. First they’re angels, and then they have nothing but pure fun. What’s Syaoran trying to tell Sakura? I hope he’ll be able to get it out soon. In CCS, he didn’t confess his feelings until the second to last episode. I hope it doesn’t work that way in this story. Poor Miho. My heart goes out for the poor girl. I really liked Shing’s last painting with the little kids with amber and emerald eyes. Cute! I don’t think any of your chapters are pointless. You obviously put a lot of work into them. Are you a famous author or something? Or do you work for CLAMP? Ha, ha. I love your work, and I’m glad that I’m taking the time to read the chapters.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 23 . 4/6/2003
It was an incredible New Years Eve chapter, and I enjoyed the Sakura fireworks display tremendously, but I was hoping for an S&S kiss! You know, the first kiss for the New Year (giggle)? Yes, that count down *was* great, and I’m glad that Sakura still loves Syaoran no matter how changed he is. Those cards were really unique. The Invisible was scary, but not as frightening as the Stalker (shudders). Then there was the Explosion. I thought the display was very cool.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 20 . 4/3/2003
This is getting so creepy! It’s as if Syaoran is going to kill Sakura or something. The artist Shing is quite an interesting character, to be interested in Nadeshiko and Ryuuen. The stalker thing is so scary. I’d hate it if something like that would ever happen to me. Sakura and Meilin ruled as they kicked the bad guys’ butt! I’ve got to the halfway point with , and I guess I’ll E-mail your reviews for the last four chapters. By the way, iteresting choice of colour...
Amethyst Beloved chapter 19 . 4/3/2003
Oh my goodness, you are such a phenomenal author. You must be so smart to apply all those fancy-shmancy names for the artwork. I learned all about mosaics, the Gothic period, and so on and so forth in my History of Art class. This is such a cool story, and if you’re still introducing things at chapter nineteen, I can understand why this story is so darn long! I hope Eriol and Tomoyo could get S&S together soon. The only thing I don’t understand is Nadeshiko’s “brother” and the way he reacted to the news of her death. Weird.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 18 . 4/3/2003
Now that was Grade A suspense right there. The bomb section was totally edge-of-your-seat material, and the message at the end was ingenious! It’s too bad that S&S aren’t talking to each other, but I would believe that Syaoran killed people too!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 17 . 4/3/2003
Wish-Chan, that was *amazing*! Even though it’s the end of March and spring is nearing, your chapter through me right in the Christmas spirit. That chapter was great, and Syaoran was incredible! I really liked Tomoyo’s dream, and I understand how Syaoran wouldn’t be able to act like that at this point of the story. On the other hand, the bicycle thing was so him. I liked the N&R Christmas. That was special, and you got to use the scarf idea. I loved the gifts S&S gave each other. It was very meaningful. Now, if Erika could stop obsessing on Syaoran like she did in this chapter, all would be great...
Amethyst Beloved chapter 16 . 3/21/2003
That chapter was pretty cool. Sure, Syaoran was Erika’s date but he did ward off the conceited guy away from Sakura. That was funny. Even though S&S aren’t together, I could see the events of this story working out with the CCS plot, aside from the fact that Syaoran does love Sakura and never stops. I’m reading the titles for your chapters, and I’m trying to figure out if S&S would ever end up with each other. Where’s the sunshine?
Amethyst Beloved chapter 15 . 3/21/2003
I still don’t like the fact that Syaoran and Erika are going to the ball together. Once again, ;_;

The concert was really cool, and that was nice of Syaoran to help Eron even if he doesn’t like him. The Twister seemed really dangerous. The way they used music to control the card was interesting. One more chapter until I take another break!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 14 . 3/21/2003
This will be a weird review because I’ll be reviewing while I’m still reading the chapter.

Foreshadowing can be complicated, but I admire your skill in the technique. Nadeshiko told Ryuuen that her mother died when she was young, the same way she dies when Sakura is young. Impressive.

;_; Syaoran is going to the dance with Erika? ;_;

Ha ha ha, I always did wonder why Syaoran had such good taste in cloths (do you remember his jean jacket from the anime? Wow!).

Okay, I finished reading the chapter now. That chapter was really jammed packed. That madman was out of the ordinary, but he fit in anyway. Now, that was one scary teacher...
Amethyst Beloved chapter 13 . 3/21/2003
Oh my gosh! The Takashi and Chiharu scene were he asked her to the dance was ever-so sweet! I think Chiharu is my favourite character of New Trials now that I’m more familiar with the story so far. Anyways, now that *that’s* out of the way...

What do you mean don’t be depressed? Syaoran’s confrontation with Sakura brought tears to my eyes! Reminded me of memories that I’d rather forget too. Syaoran is so darn cold. But I believe in sunshine after the rain too! But in my fan fics, I write about pure mush and fluff and when there’s conflict it doesn’t last for long. That’s what happens when a hopeless romantic sits in front of the keyboard...

I was going to pace myself, but now I have to keep on going! I guess you’d probably like direct E-mails, but is a whole lot easier, and they send you E-mails anyways with Review Alert. is the best site ever!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 12 . 3/19/2003
This chapter was very dramatic and it breaks my heart to see Syaoran denying his feelings while he obviously cares about Sakura. Oh well, it’s your story and I’m going to keep on reading it and reviewing it as well. I hope you got my E-mail!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 11 . 3/19/2003
Gosh, that Card Captor Sakura movie was such an incredible idea for the use of the manga scenes. How great! They’re going to New York! This story is really cool, but I do wish that Syaoran would admit his feelings for Sakura! Now, I wonder who the two other people are going to be?
2,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »