Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Good chapter
Guest chapter 39 . 12/5/2002
yo dude!

dis story is like du koolest fing ive read it's du longst one 2! if you don't add a chap soon

my brain is gonna burst!

so rite more chaptrs

keep writting man!

Kero_luvs_pudding _
Cherry Stars chapter 39 . 10/15/2002
WAI~! Your fanfic is the besssttttttt! _ hiya, wishluv, here i am again! hehe, sorrie, your guest book was full so..i kinda had to sign here _ hope ur reading this! oh, and for those of you who are wondering why she's not updating for more than 40 chapters here, why dont you check out her homepage : wishluv to read more of her chapters, she has 42 in all, PLUS the extras! _ ja ne! this is one GREAT fanfic!
Cherry Stars chapter 40 . 10/15/2002
Cherry Stars chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
d-26 chapter 40 . 9/9/2002
ahhhhhhhhhhh! i thought that when i started reading this that it was completed. oh welli hope that your gonna keep adding more to this fic coz it really is GREAT! really really love it so i'll be watching out for more of it! _
LegendaryAngels chapter 40 . 8/27/2002
Hey I didn't get to finish last time I put a review up... ITS SO COOL! *DROOLSSS* I wanted to write like that...
Saissaeil chapter 38 . 7/24/2002
This is GOOODDDD! Xþ when will the next chapter be out?
krystalstar298 chapter 40 . 7/22/2002
aahhhhhh! i wish u would continue its been like 6 months since u updated and i can't get to ur web sight soo ;_; ...pleaze update i love it its so good! _
BaYbEe cOoKiE 37 chapter 40 . 7/17/2002
hi there!

i love your story so much. i remember reading it last summer, and i never got to review it because i forgot the title. hehe. but now i've found it again and i'm very happy. you are a fantastic writer. one of my favorites. please continue your story. it would make me very happy. i'll tell my friends to review toy fic too if you'd like. well, it's your choice to continue. thanks for sharing your talent with us.
sparklybrowneyes chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
seriously, you must hear this a lot but i like your fanfic the best of everyone's i've read. truly, it's a masterpiece. i don't usually check up on this because i don't think you update this much or at all for that matter. i check on your site and i really think that your work is the best. even your fanart is so 's really nice. i like how you made everything connected yet understandable in a not-so- confusing way. that doesn't make sense, but i hope you understand where i'm coming from. thanks for coming up with the idea of writing this story and i hope that you never lose that joy of writing and creatign more ideas for it. you deserve more reviews then you have right now and if i could i would review 400 times just to rival others. sorry, got lost there for a moment. keep up the truly talented work!
Lanti chapter 40 . 6/4/2002
*wail* WAIII! WISH-CHAN! 0 I wasn't able to get through to chapter 41: Star-Crossed on ur site, so I came here to see if I could read it from here! *WAIL* ! I CAN'T READ CHAPTER 41! *sob, sob*

~Lanti~
Sakura Bear chapter 40 . 6/2/2002
I absolutely LOVE your story! Where's that next chapter you promised us, huh? It's June 2nd already, hint, hint.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/4/2002
okie i jus read chap 40 on ur sitey! i LUB that chap! it was sooooooo KAWAAIIIIIIIII! hope yah put the next chap SOON...unless yah wan me ta get my torch w/ fire *prepares blowtorch*..soooo yah betta get up FAST..P
2,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 137 .. Last Next »