Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Amethyst Beloved chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
The Ball Card was such a funny idea. Now I’m scared about what’s going to happen with those emotion cards. It sounds harsh enough to tear people apart. It’s amazing how you made Syaoran’s father and Sakura’s mother past friends, and it was cute the way S&S met as kids. I really liked the way Syaoran lovingly took care of Sakura and chivalrous of him for doing her homework. Aww, I like the fact that his sweaters are all green. Cute! I’m glad you’re making Meilin a good person. Ever since I read Peacewish’s Lotus Reborn, I would never look at her (Meilin) the same way again. It was a great story. Anyways, I really hope Syaoran would be getting around his feelings for Sakura soon. This was a great chapter, though.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
Wow, I love the way Sakura is creating new cards. I think this chapter was very well written. It is too bad Syaoran isn’t that nice to Sakura. I adore romance, and I hope some of it is in your story even if the gender is General. Good work, and I look forward to reading the many chapters to come.
TheEvilDooer chapter 36 . 3/13/2003
This is definately one of your best chapters. T.T *sniff* so sad.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Hello Wish-Chan! I was the person who sent you an E-mail for your C&T special story thing that was on the net. After reading that, I knew that I had to read more of your work. Well, I'm your newest fan, and I'll be sending you reviews here and there. 's going to take me a long time. Nonetheless, I'll be reading this whole story if it's going to take me a *real* long time.

Anyways, just letting you know who I am. I love your site, by the way. Look for more reviews from me soon, okay? All right, I thought this was a cute(and sad, and mysterious) prologue, and you did a good job of introducing the story. I really liked Takashi's story too. For once it isn't a lie! _
TheEvilDooer chapter 30 . 3/11/2003
"Why would anyone want a mirror for their birthday?" That's priceless. XD haha. The fluff however, was almost too much from what I could take. Untill Syaoran stuffed her face into the cake! lol *still laughing at Sakura-chan's cluelessness*
TheEvilDooer chapter 28 . 3/11/2003
Okay, this chapter was too hilarious for words. XD And I've been hit with a soccer ball. in the knee. It stung like heck. But you know what hurts more? Getting hit in the face with a BASKETBALL. I thought my nose was broken. ay.
TheEvilDooer chapter 22 . 3/8/2003
Wah, how can you be so good? I'm just speechless at your fic. Hmm, if I ever get the time I might even illustrate some of the scenes from it. Can I?
TheEvilDooer chapter 18 . 3/8/2003
Okay, I know I reviewed on the last chapter, but this one's just amazing. XD Best one yet. I actually breathed in relief when they got the bomb disconnected. bravo. *keeps reading*
TheEvilDooer chapter 17 . 3/8/2003
No dance? No kiss under the mistle toe? ah! You didn't use the only opportunity of CHRISTMAS! -; lol Great fic though. And that last "If the fates allow." line is evil. oo;;

Oh yeah, and my last review got cut off for some reason. weirdo . I was talking about how addictive and good your fic is. . Okay, me go read now.
TheEvilDooer chapter 12 . 3/5/2003
aww. _!
TheEvilDooer chapter 6 . 2/28/2003
Wah, this is so good! XD I'm only on chapter 4 though. X-x;; Well, chapter 6 by standards. the SS moments were so cute! And I burst out laughing when I found out Tomoyo was taping them the whole time! Hehe. I'll read the rest. later. This might take a while.
eftee chapter 40 . 1/12/2003
heelllooo Wish-chan! I read this fic on your web site...and just t'let you know...I absolutely luv it! The last time I signed your guest book...I signed it as Tanja (that's my real name . it's pronouced as 'Tanya') Anywho..*waves arms franctically in the air* YOU HAVE SOOO GOT TO WRITE MORE TO YOUR FIC! Get chapter 44 out (to the one in your web site) as soon as you finish it! I'm REEAALLLYY eager to read more! -~ Oh, and I'm quite an impatient person so I don't like waiting...just thought I'd let ya know that. Also, I find Kai-kun's parrot FUN-NIE! He cracks me up P Welp, ganbatte on writting your future chapters! _
CCSZER0 chapter 38 . 12/25/2002
This story is really geat. I hope sometime you come back and update it.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/7/2002