Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Amethyst Beloved chapter 38 . 4/12/2003
Oh wow, I absolutely loved the Takashi and Chiharu scenes. Sure Kaitou-kun can sweep any girl off her feet (even if he doesn’t mean too), but Chiharu’s heart will always belong to darling Takashi. He’s my favourite CCS character, but I like Chiharu best in New Trials because she loves Takashi so much, and he still doesn’t open up to her. I LOVED TAKASHI’S SPEECH/APOLOGY! Such a compassionate fellow! _

I can’t wait for the best couples contest! I’m going to have to stop when I finish reading the second arc because I have to do my homework, and I don’t want to get in the third arc just yet. I hope Miho finds her brother soon. I have a feeling that her brother may be someone you already created for the story!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 37 . 4/12/2003
Ou, I liked the beginning when Sakura fell asleep on Syaoran’s lap. Aww, how sweet. It’s too bad that they’re still not a couple. Hmm...I’m almost finished the second arch! Gosh, I still remember starting this story. Forty chapters to review on looked so intimidating at first, and now here I am with review number thirty-seven. I missed Kero-chan, and I’m glad that S&S have incentives on winning the Best Couple contest! This chapter was fun, but I’m hoping for more sweetness in the future!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 36 . 4/12/2003
Grr... isn't letting me review chapter 35. That's why there's two reviews in one...

Believe Me When The Sun Rises

Finally! The long-awaited kiss, and how sweet it was! _ I was scared at first when Sakura pushed Syaoran away, but it made sense because she needed time to get to her own revelation. So are S&S officially a couple? _~ That Phantom card is pretty tricky. When she attempted to catch it for the first time, I thought it was much too soon. I was right! I really liked Syaoran’s gift. (Pouts) I want a single rose too!

Legend of the Twins: Eon’s and Erika’s Promise

This chapter was one of the chapters that I was anticipating for ever since I read the title. Very nice. It was nice to see their background, and I *adored* that S&S scenes! Aww, Syaoran is so sweet, carrying Sakura and being gentle with her! I liked the way you added in Erika and Eron’s feelings. It gives the readers some behind the scenes footage!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 33 . 4/10/2003
Voleur Deniut pour sur! (Ris) J’ai aucune idée que tu savait la langue français aussi. But that doesn’t mean that I’m going to write this review in French. This was such a long chapter! Where do you come up with all these ideas? I love the S&S scenes from when he looked at her hand after she burnt it to the way he told her that he would have met her no matter what fate had in store for him. Poor Kaitou-kun! To be followed by a microchip! At least he has Sakura’s help. Yes, I do want something to happen between Kaitou and Meilin (laughs). How wonderful: Sakura and Syaoran will be having an adventure in Tokyo (sighs dreamily). I just can’t wait!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 32 . 4/6/2003
Oh wow, the Whip was so cruel! But those S&S scenes were *so* beautiful. Swoon! I love it when Syaoran lets down his guards! Hugging her, playing with her hair, letting her rest her head on his lap, etc. Incredible! I’m looking forward for more chapters like this one in the future!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 31 . 4/6/2003
The A&A story was so passionate and fairy-taleish. I hope S&S takes after them! Oh, and for further reference, unicorns don’t have wings. Pegasus is the only horse with a horn and wings. That was really nice though. I love unicorns and all that enchanted mush and fluff magic. The Best Couple idea is so cool! Such a great way to bring S&S together! I love your chapters and the way the information flows. Girl, you’re writing a genuine book here!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 30 . 4/6/2003
Oh wow, that was so thoughtful of Syaoran. Too bad Sakura’s clueless. Aw, that was so sweet of Syaoran to tell her to look in a mirror. Very cool.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 29 . 4/6/2003
An intimate conversation in a dark room during a thunderstorm is extremely romantic (swoon). I liked the part when she held his hand, but it’s too bad that Syaoran was asleep when she made her confession. Man, your story is so addictive I love it so much. Oh, and the scene where they were on the same horse was pleasantly dreamy as well. I really thought they were going to kiss! But I hope that will come soon!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 28 . 4/6/2003
I love the Kaitou Magician! If it wasn’t for Chiharu and Takashi, he’d probably be my favourite New Trails character! Come on, with those handcuffs (which were a GREAT idea), he’s just as clever and devious as Eriol or Tomoyo. Oh, mentioning Tomoyo, I thought it was interesting how you introduced her father to the mix. I liked the way she called Eriol for comfort. It’s too bad that CLAMP didn’t put those two together. Now there’s a pair! I’m glad that S&S are living together, and I’m looking for more romance in the future.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 27 . 4/6/2003
Meilin’s gone, but I thought that now Syaoran and Sakura will be living together. Maybe in the next chapter? I like the Kaitou Magician, even if he is a thief. Now I see why Sakura missed her audition in the first place. Now she’ll be destined with Syaoran by the end of the play! I hope they’ll have another chance to kiss. The first try didn’t go too well...
Amethyst Beloved chapter 26 . 4/6/2003
Poor Kaitou-kun (heeheehee)! The CCS girls are really starting to care for him! The mirror thing was interesting, but I’m curious to know what everyone say as their truth. The school play kind of foreshadowed the treasures. I wonder how that’s going to turn out. I really liked the way you brought the green ribbon back to the story. I hope Meilin will get that bracelet off before she goes back to Hong Kong.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 25 . 4/6/2003
I looked at you fan art. Your pictures are so beautiful, but the point that I want to make is that the Kaitou Magician is a HUNK! He seems really compassionate for a thief. I wonder if there’s going to be anything between him and Meilin? You drew a few pictures of the two of them together! Oh, and the carnival seemed to go okay.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 24 . 4/6/2003
That was an odd White Day. At least Syaoran’s intentions were in the right place. It was a big surprise to see Sakura living on her own, but I’m glad that she’s living with Syaoran and Meilin. The carnival sounds cool, but that Joker of yours is really getting out of hand. Aw, Takashi and Chiharu are clowns. I’m glad he gave her chocolates and flowers. On , Digidynasty posted the Kaitou Magician chapter, but on your web site, you have Sakura’s birthday. That makes more sense because White Day is March while Sakura’s birthday in early April. I can’t wait to read it!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 21 . 4/6/2003
This time, pretend that this is the review for Blown Away Roses, and not Dazzling Countdown. Who knew there would be downsides to writing reviews off line and then pasting them?

Yeah! Valentine’s Day! It’s one of my favourite occasions and a perfect theme for any author, including myself. Cool, Romeo and Juliet. My personal favourite is the Taming of the Shrew. How cute! Both Sakura and Syaoran asked Tomoyo for help. Well, I sure she’s going to help them in more ways than one.

Well, this chapter really didn’t come out the way I expected it to. Stupid Erika. I can’t believe she took away Sakura’s chance to audition. That made me so sad! That sunshine really will be nice now. At least Syaoran’s received Sakura’s rose. I wonder if you’ll have a White Day chapter. That would be so sweet. Speaking of sweet, I really loved the Takashi and Chiharu scenes. He opened his eyes, and he finally got some advice from Sakura. If it weren’t for your special chapter about them, I wouldn’t have found this story at all!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 22 . 4/6/2003
You know, I started to follow chapters, but then I got muddled with your chapters. So the last review was for the chapter titled: Dazzling Countdown, and not Blown Away Roses. I just got mixed up between the two 21s. Anyways...

Yes! I finished reading the first arc! That was great. I hope you got the message that I sent you in your guest book. Wow, the modeling segment was so cool. First they’re angels, and then they have nothing but pure fun. What’s Syaoran trying to tell Sakura? I hope he’ll be able to get it out soon. In CCS, he didn’t confess his feelings until the second to last episode. I hope it doesn’t work that way in this story. Poor Miho. My heart goes out for the poor girl. I really liked Shing’s last painting with the little kids with amber and emerald eyes. Cute! I don’t think any of your chapters are pointless. You obviously put a lot of work into them. Are you a famous author or something? Or do you work for CLAMP? Ha, ha. I love your work, and I’m glad that I’m taking the time to read the chapters.
2,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 137 .. Last Next »