Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
SavvySiberian chapter 33 . 5/7/2001
*Jumps up and down* Ive been waiting for more of this! I love this story so much! Its the best I've read! Hehehe it just keeps on getting more interesting! Get the next part up right away I cant stand long waits!
Touyapeachblossom chapter 33 . 5/7/2001
This story is so kawaii and exciting and so cool! I like Meilin and Kaitou together, that'd be cool. Anyway, you're an awesome writer!
Dark Burraki chapter 33 . 5/7/2001
Another great chapter, I'm glad Kaitou-kun came back he and Meling do seem to have a thing for one another...hehe. I may be good in Japanese but Chinese? heh, what does "tsao ni ma" mean?*get a chinese dictionary* *shrugs* oh well. I love this fic ya got going here, its sooo excellent! Me love, yesss. Hope ya get the next chapter up soon! Keep up the awsome work_
Amy chapter 31 . 5/6/2001
Hey! Your story is great! Keep up the good work!
Baka Shinji chapter 33 . 5/6/2001
Well,im new to but im not new to your fanfic. I love every minute of it, wanting everytime more chapters to read... well chapter 30 finally came, we got to know more of Kaitou-kun, thats nice. ummm...what is it between Sakura and Eron? And why is Sayoran so cool about it? hoping the next chapter comes soon..
The Destructive Blossom chapter 33 . 5/6/2001
WOW! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! AND SYOARAN IS GREAT WHEN HE'S BEING MEAN! ITS THE BEST!
fabianaK chapter 8 . 5/5/2001
I'm loving your fic.I'm still in the 6th chapter, but I'll read it all.

Nice fic. keep it up
NET chapter 33 . 5/5/2001
It's good to see Kaito-kun again and I suspect that he and Meirin had some kind of feeling for each other. I like that! I can't wait for the next chapter to come! I wonder how you make so many complicated plot in your story, it's the thing that make this series one of the best I ever read!
blottyparchment chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Keep it up!
Selece chapter 32 . 4/30/2001
Awww I absolutely adore this story! Your so talented as a fanfic writer! (I love the SS scenes too ) Please post more chapters as soon as possible please!
Narumei-chan chapter 32 . 4/26/2001
I just loooooooooooooove this story so far! SS stories have got to be my favorites. Luv ya~ Mingming
Dark Burraki chapter 32 . 4/25/2001
*squeaks*WAI! What an awsome fic! I just finished reading it up till ch. 32, and I must say its one of the best ones that I've ever read! It's long, but I like it that way, makes it interestin'! I hope you get the next chapters out quick, its so good, everythin' about it! What an awsome writer you are! *stands up and claps*
blue-eyed angel chapter 12 . 4/25/2001
ok true that im not even half-way done these chapters, but this is a great fic. (even if syaoran doesn't love sakura *sniff*)WHAAAAAAA! i hate you! *sniff* they are meant to be! why did you have to 'pick on her'? no this isn't a flame or anything even close to it. my version of a flame is not bothering to review! this is really good. now im gonna stop writing and try and finish this fic! bye!

PS i hope it has a happy ending! buh bai!
P-Chan chapter 32 . 4/23/2001
squeal! super cute as always
YuMiNo726 chapter 32 . 4/23/2001
maannn! that was long! but it was sooooo goood! :) can't wait for the next one!
2,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 .. Last Next »