Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Lady Dark Mark chapter 31 . 8/29/2001
OKay I truthfully love it but am to tired to read the rest as of now!
The PenMaster chapter 40 . 8/29/2001
I love your stories! Write more! I can't believe I dissed you! I'm sooooo soooo sorry! I was just very very mad because you didn't write anymore about my FAVE STORY OF ALL TIMES! Write more! (Btw, I don't wanty to look like a know-it-all *baka Eric, he's alway's dissin' me. I'm gonna kick his ass sometime this year, thanks to my kung fu training! DIE ERIC DIE! ahem I'll go on now* but in french it's 'tu ES bete' not 'tu AS bete' "Es" means 'are' "AS" means 'have'. Okay, okay, I can understand if you hate me. Your stories come out good. Love the SS. I think I can probably guess who Miho-chan's 'ni-chan is K... Wait, for all those reading my review, I'm not going to spoil the 'surprise'. Anyway, I love your fic! Write more!)
Cylestial Warrior chapter 40 . 8/28/2001
This is THE BEST fanficton that I have ever read! Please finish it! I have gotta read more! I really like all of the SS moments and I just can't wait for more! If I wait any longer I'm gonna die! But I'm really not lying this truly is the BEST fanfiction I ever read, and I have read alot. From a scale from 1-100 i give it an 101! Please wright more!
Sakura1301 chapter 40 . 8/27/2001
Hey! I just LOVE Your story! Do you know how long it took me to read this! 3 freakin days! 3! Oh, and I was wondering, did you make up Syaoran's fathers name? If you did, could I use it? I REALLY like the sound of it. Well, i'll be waiting for more chapters! ja!
OrchidAngel chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Hi Wish-chan! This is OrchidAngel, again. Just wanted to tell you that I think your story is the best fanfic I've read. (I finally got caught up...:P) Anyway, keep writing. BTW, would the Tanaka that Miho's mother called out when she was delirious (Miho's father) be the Tanaka that owned the Mirror of Truth taken by the Kinomoto family? Well, can't wait to read some more of your work!
ShiraSeraYuki chapter 36 . 8/25/2001
I LOVE your story! I always loved it, i just sorta lost track of it for a while! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! Hehe, please keep writing the story, i love it soooooooooooo much!
Purin-chan chapter 40 . 8/24/2001
*-* Kawaii! I still love this fic _ even though I've only seen what...10 episodes of Card Captor Sakura e_E;. But it's still sweet nonetheless. Can't wait for the next chappie _ (word copyrighted by the one and only Purin-chan)
Purin-chan chapter 38 . 8/24/2001
The purple haired (nama gomi ;;;;;) dude from Slayers Xellos. I'll give a proper review once I've finished chapter 40 _.
Tomogirl signed sigh review chapter 40 . 8/24/2001
o_o _ Wish-Chan! YAY! Finally! Now, I need to get Piggy to get her's bck..! I read all of ur updated ones on ur site...and to say they've always been making me happppy! I've been grinning all day to my stuffed animal (not all day but nite) and still feel a bit giddy Sakura still doesn't understand the mirror prospective... aawwww...but that's what makes her Sakura! _ Naivety is a good cute thing sometimes!... Tomoyo:Ohhhh! Kawwwaiiii! Tomogirl:Eh? Uh! Security! A character is in the net! K-chan:Now, I'm the one to say this is gonna be a loooong nite! -Ja ne!
Eternal Haven chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
I can't wait to see what happens in the contest and wether Skura and Li can win it.
ordhan415 chapter 34 . 8/23/2001
this is one great story! you have got to write more and soon! keep up the awesome job!
The PenMaster chapter 32 . 8/23/2001
I. Love. This. Story. And I want you to write more. *whips sword out* NOW! I've read this, and this is my second time, and I forgot to add it to my fave fic list, and I spent THREE MONTHS looking for this fic alone, and now I FINALLY found it, and you still haven't written ANYTHING! Come on, WRITE MORE NOW! OR else! *waved sword about carelessly, and almost chops a few ppls heads off* Capiche? Okay, ja!

P.S: I want you to write. More, more, more! You're sooooo good
mystical moonlight a.k.a. moonlit shadows chapter 34 . 7/25/2001
Wednesday, July 25, 2001

Dear Wish-chan,

Er...To be truthful i would give you my email address, BUT...(yes, but)...idon'tgotoneyet'kay? (Sideways glance at parents...Grr.) Anyways, i have read CCS fanfics all throughout my 4 weeks and 5 days of summer. They range from romantic mush (in which i'll get bored to death or either vomit 'till i die), to horribly disgusting fanfics (in which i just cannot tolerate because they are not only pathetic, romantic mush with no point whatsoever in the storyline, but because the characters are also WAY out of character), to fanfics like yours and Tafumi-chan's (in which i thank God and picture myself in a heavenly bliss-in which i am of course, when i read your fanfic and Tafumi-chan's). So far i've read up to chapter 34 in this far-more-than-wonderful-fanfic-of-yours (i must say i really LOVE chapter 32 which i think is UNBEARABLY KAWAII). Anyways, my point is continue writing and posting new chapters (don't take TOO long) if you don't want me to flame you (i hope you are aware that i'm not actually SERIOUS). However, there is one thing that i AM serious about: i REALLY hope there is a happy ending. Promise me a happy ending and i you WILL be my MOST ALL-TIME favorite CCS fanfic writer. In closing, i again hope that you will post new chapters with some KAWAII SS moments included VERY soon, for i'm not only impatient but i get cranky if i don't read at least one good fanfic chapter per day. One the side note, i assure you that i'm not as demanding as i may seem.

Your fellow CCS fanfic reader and soon-to-be CCS fanfic author,

mystical moonlight a.k.a. moonlit shadows.

P.S.-By the way, i don't mean to flatter you or anything, but you are ALREADY my most favorite CCS fanfic author.

P.S.S.-If you haven't already read it, i suggest you read Tafumi-chan's CCS fanfic named Destiny. 'Tis VERY good. She's my second-favorite CCS fanfic author.

P.S.S.S.-(If there is such an aabbreviation.)You should be flattered. Out of all the fanfics i've read so far...You are the only author i've sent feedback to. Next on the list is Tafumi-chan. Keep this, i'll be famous one day!
The PenMaster chapter 34 . 7/24/2001
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! So lovely, hehehehe, I like Li syaoran *so cute, ne?) and Touya so cute! Yue so cute! Eriol so cute! Nakuru's spirit rubbing off me, heh heh! Sorry! I get ver hyper. You know what? When you write, it's so powerful, and real, that it makes me feel the story. I feel like Sakura. And I have a request. Please name your next chapter 'I never had a dream come true'. Please? I love that song. It's like Sakura singing to Syaoran. *Sigh, sigh, sigh again* Fujitaka (Sensei) is so brave. Interesting how you twisted fate. Heh heh. I'm not Japanese in case y'oure wondering. I know the names in English and Japanese, and I've picked up a few Jap. words. I'm a quick learner. Your story was great! Write more write more!
The PenMaster chapter 6 . 7/23/2001
Good. I'll have to continue reading. I need shut-eye, I've been up at nine, till 2:15 AM. :P
2,108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 .. Last Next »