Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
pearlyshell chapter 1 . 6/20
Hi there! I've always been a silent reader and this is the first time I'm commenting on fanfiction community but really this story is worth commenting on. I haven't finished the story yet but just to let everyone know...if you have just finished arc three (as I have currently) please take a few moment to listen to Alex and Sierra's song called "Little Do You Know". It is literally the most perfect ending song. I heard it just today and it just reminded me of Xiaoran and Sakura's story. I have grown to dearly love these two characters 3
Kinomoto Sakura Li chapter 112 . 6/10
I love your story! _
melin-hope chapter 118 . 5/14
this story you have written is interesting. I was wondering are you planning to continue writing this story?
I hope you will continue as I really would like to know what happens between kai and melin, also if Tomoyo finds any happiness.
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 117 . 5/1
No matter how much time has passed, I will always love your work! It took me a while to read this chapter in between work and other responsibilities but it was worth the wait D Thank you for your dedication to this fic and your amazing literary skills! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter and the other chapter to come!
Luz chapter 1 . 4/25
Actualizacion por favor!
This is my fevarete fanfiction . I have been awating for next chapture it's been one year .I am dieing of impatiant
Andylove chapter 1 . 2/13
I love it is perfect!
You are an Amazing writter, genious!
Can't wait for u update...
Please!
CherryB chapter 118 . 12/6/2015
Can u update pleeeeeeze, i've been waiting for a while month!
Abby chapter 118 . 11/28/2015
Merry Christmas Wish-chan! I'm still reading this so update soon 'cause honestly, I never get tired of reading this. :) Love you!
krisaku chapter 118 . 11/10/2015
Oh my oh my! THIS THIS is one great story! Holy molly the plot twist and also the characters I like them all specially if I imagine them to be grown up ! Even though there's a lot of characters which it made me dizzy I still like how you wrote their personalities and its not OOC as well. Actually I specially like TomoyoXLi Leiyun conversation it makes me so thrilled! And TomoyoxEriol as well you please continue your story ? it's not only good but it is fantastic ! Oh and please write more about TomoyoxLeiyun conversation!
ariala13 chapter 114 . 9/12/2015
for some odd reason, im rooting for leiyun and tomoyo
araujo.reis.lima chapter 118 . 7/31/2015
Oh my god! I love your fic, is so perfect!
We have everything here, mystery, friendships, romances, drama, adventure and everything written so well, I am speechless.
I just love the dynamic between Sakura, Tomoyo and Meiling. I love seeing Meiling being a part of the group. One of the reasons that I loved your fic so much Is that you give space for all the characters, everybody has their own stories and secret thoughts and Meiling is one of them!
In your story she's not the silly, jealous, bitch girl.
Her relationship with Kai is one of the best relationships in this fic. Don't get me wrong, I love Sakura and Syaoran (Who don't love?) But Meiling and Kai are so... unique and their relationship was a slow burn that drove me crazy. I cried with them, I laughed, I gave silly smiles.
They really have become specials to me, that's why I worry so much for them. I think the relationship between Kara and Kai made me more jealous and sad than Meiling!
I felt that he put an end in the whole Kara thing in the last chapter, but I can't help but want to see him choosing Meiling over Kara any day and any time. The chinese girl deserves it after everything that she saw and felt but I also want to see Meiling be more open, she's too afraid, the most of times they act like friends that like each other than boyfriends.
But at the same time I understand her, maybes she's really In love. Love can be scary, especially with a person like Kai. But still I can't wait for them truly open to each other without afraid of their feelings. Although I think Kai is quite ready for this but not without the jokes.
I really, really hope they end up together in this fic.
I don't want Kara or We Zian, but I have to say that I think Kai deserves a little pain, he play around with Kara quite a lot and even without second intentions he know that Meiling didn't like it so what about some payback?
It's time for him stop playing around and fight for his girl!
These two will be the end of me!
I'm also rooting for more Tomoyo and Eriol or just Tomoyo with a epic good romance! By the way, she is so sassy in this fic, I'm having so much fun with her!
108 chapters and I already want more!
This story really captivated me. Now I am in the mood to read and watch Sakura.
Good luck with your fic! I'll be here waiting for the next chapter!
Kiki1770 chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
I'm super excited for this story, even though it's scary to think how long it will take me to tackle a two million word story. But I have to know right now, do Sakura and Syoaran and co get older in the story? It would suck if they spent all two mil words as 7th graders. I want to see them in high school and hopefully a relationship eventually. Also, Kudos to you for working on this story for 15 years. That is dedication. That is also the majority of my life hehe.
Zaphriel chapter 118 . 7/15/2015
So... Wish-chan..
i really really do not know what to say, i don't know how happened myself, but i must say i really admire your work.

In the beginning (about less than 3 weeks ago) i was totally not into fan fiction stories, SPECIALLY fan-fics of my favorite things, you know? because of all that lack of faithfulness to an already created character, or the lack of truthfulness to a certain story or simply the so lacking of imagination of cliched writers... so, when i came to randomly finding your story, (actually found it through DA, because of a certain S&S drawing) less than 3 weeks ago, it started with my "just one chapter, if it's not worth, i'm not even finishing reading it" to actually find myself not only finishing the chapter, but to have read 6 more of them, which left me every chapter, actually wanting for more...

I, more than a writer, am a reader. I love to read. So through time I've become quite a critic about stories. Somehow, it's really hard for me to grow fond of them. After reading more and more interesting things, you see, slowly you get to become quite.. "picky".. quite elitist, because some books or stories are just not good enough, nor smart enough, nor real enough, nor "something" enough... so after a good story, it becomes harder and harder to find another one that surpasses the feeling you got from the last one... Well, after years and years of disappointment through lists and lists of fics, i found yours, and i felt like i was even watching the true real sequel of CCS in my mind. I found myself getting hysterical, getting depressed, crying my heart out, getting annoyed, frustrated, flustered, angry, happy, exited... i found your fic to really be a master piece. Believe me, i really tried to find something to criticize, but aside from some random "tiredness typos", as i call them, i find your work to be amazing:

- it does follow the characters line of personality and line of time through the original canon story.
- it is full of amazement, suspense, detail.
- i can really feel myself in it, like can read it as if i am watching it on my mind's dvd
- your OC's are full of life and melts perfectly with the canon story's charas.
- your background stories? come on! pure genius! you detailed a whole new concept for the familes! not only the Li's but also the Kinomotos, the Amamiyas.. it makes me actually want to believe that CCS's original canon-story family backgrounds, are non other than yours.
- Length? while some people find it long to read, i surely enjoy it like you don't have an idea. It just reassures to me your vast imagination and faith on this story, i love it.

And after i finished devouring your whole 4 arcs in record time, i was so shocked, so devastated because i realized i had to wait A LOT! for your next update, so i'll just say GAMBARE! I'm looking forward to it, please!

warmingly, your new fan: Zaph
Guest chapter 90 . 6/27/2015
:'( feeling so sad n m crying again...after reading this chapter like 11th time...m reading all d chapters again :-D... But this chapter makes me very emotional every single time... I love u wish chan...thank u so much for writing NT...:-)
2,086 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »