Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Guest chapter 122 . 11/22/2017
Just half hour after this beautiful chapter is uploaded... non stop three hours (reading)...so many happy scene ...i was laughing so hard when play is going on...why dance with eron :( when u have syaoran sakura chan ;)...i understand the reason but still we the readers dont like it.n ohh my god last scene so beautiful still so heart breaking...thank you ...u r awesome wish chan...n this story is a part of my life.
Karuna chapter 122 . 11/22/2017
Thank you so much! I was having absolutely the worst day today and your update just cheered up. I absolutely love your writing!
joshy-cz chapter 122 . 11/21/2017
That kiss! Years waiting for that to happen :D
EuroCuttie chapter 110 . 10/6/2017
Sakura hasn't changed her big heart; she can thank Eron-kun even though he didn't have decent thoughts and actions.
I'm happy that I got some Tomoyo and Eriol moments! I'm hooked on Kai and Meilin's hilarious mini fights.
It feels pretty good to continue to read my lovely NT! Wish-chan never disappoints with her plot.
StellaOkami2501 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
i have a suggestion I want nt cardcaptor sakura crossover with tsubasa chronicles
natasha.bonnell chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Wow that was absolutely fantastic. I can't wait for the next part!

I'm so excited to see what happens between Leiyun and Tomoyo. And of course dear Sakura-chan's confession to Syaoran.

I read from the beginning of the arc before getting to this chapter, and I'm so glad I did. So many special moments (especially between S&S) that made this chapter even sweeter.

Looking forward to the next part of this chapter! And if course the finale.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
So long!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 121 . 9/12/2017
It took me a week to read this chapter because after waiting so long I didn't want to consume it in one shot. Beautiful, just beautiful. I've got tons of comments as usual, which you'll get by email. Then I'm going to celebrate with the newly revived Yahoo group and FB group. Congrats on getting it out there for NT Day!
Tsubasafan chapter 121 . 9/11/2017
This looks like a very interesting fic. I hope you do get this finished.
Kasumi96 chapter 121 . 9/11/2017
I think a family tree is in order here because I keep forgetting who everyone is! Might just re-read the whole thing from the start and re-live every adorable and heart pumping moment! I love how your chapters are so long and detailed, everything links up! I kind of miss having the modelling shoots with Sakura and Syaoran though. As always Kai is still my favourite although Jinyu is totally working his way up with me! I love his personality and the way he interacts with same to Leiyun! He gets more and more interesting with every update. So many characters at the moment though, it's getting hard to follow for me :o Love your work! Hope you're well xx
Animefreak242 chapter 121 . 9/8/2017
Beautifully written as always. A few more questions have been raised than answered, but I expected such, coming close to the end.

Ugh, Sakura needs to just confess!
Guest chapter 121 . 9/7/2017
Hands down. Almost 20 years and you are still continuing new trials. I am saluting your dedication. And of course, I am looking forward for your next update
Seirin chapter 121 . 9/7/2017
Wooooow! As always I love it! Your work is perfect and amazing as always! I can't wait to read another part! Tomoyo and Leiyun ship -yaaaay! The only other thing I want is a jealous Eriol. And the Sakura's confession of course!
DarkAngel0795 chapter 121 . 9/5/2017
For continuing*
DarkAngel0795 chapter 121 . 9/5/2017
I've been following your story for years now and every time you update my whole week is made :3 thank you for not continuing the story 3
2,156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »