Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Dragonlover chapter 3 . 7/15
I also think meilin is a good character but I never seen her as evil just a person who hides their true colours
x chapter 55 . 7/1
Love this chapter... but Plum blossoms are purple.
Anon chapter 120 . 6/8
Hello Wish Chan,
I've never written a comment before. I have been reading this fic since I was in high school. I'm entering my fifth year of grad school and I'm still enjoying this fic and eagerly awaiting every update. This is by far my favorite epic CCS fic and I love the life you have given to these characters and the lore you have added to this world. This always felt like a great sequel to the series way before Clamp made their own plans for one. I hope you continue writing even when/if this fic is finished. Looking forward to next update!
Wish chan. It's bnearly been a year since you had last updated this story . I just wanted to let you know that you are an amazing writer; this is my favorite fanfiction of CCS and I am perhaps a bit stumped that you wouldn't continue with this story but it's okay, you must have your reasons. I want to wish you all the best for your career and life wish-chan and I do wish you think of completing this story sometime. :D
chrissi.furfaro chapter 120 . 5/3
Uggg! How can I possibly wait for the next instalment! These are so good! I wish I could buy a copy to keep forever. Thanks so much to WishLuv for such exciting adventures. I really get caught up in these and just love the characters and events.
Will you not continue with this project anymore? It's too awesome and great and I just can't seem to get over it. You are amazing wish chan. I hope you have abandoned this project though... :(
have you heard the sequel for cardcaptor sakura is coming out? well for the manga, it's already out. there's a prologue movie, in September this year, for the anime version of the sequel called the Clear Card arc in 2018, so it would have to match the events of the manga, since events happened very differently
My favorite couple so far is Jinyu and Erika. Syaoran and Sakura are too perfect and that's way boring. I don't like Leiyun and Tomoyo and it looks like she'll be paired with him - which would be a real shame as I'm wholly on board with ET. And finally, I'm pretty apathetic about Meilin and Kai. So, yeah, I'm rooting for Jinyu and Erika.
Sakuray98 chapter 120 . 1/21
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! It took me around half a year to read it but it was worth my time! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
i dont find the final of this history and id really like to read it, please tell me where i can find it
pearlyshell chapter 120 . 12/25/2016
Gah! It's so sweet and fluffy I'm in cotton candy heaven. Many thanks to you deat author for these 2 latest chapters. Someday (when this whole story is finished) I'll write a really long review but for now, here are some of my thoughts for the recent chapter.

- the tension between Syaoran and Sakura is so thick :') also while I enjoyed Sakura's POV during those moments...I think I would love to read Syaoran's perspective.
- I know I shouldn't but I am shipping Tomoyo and Leiyun (hoping to see more of their interactions). Their moments are so interesting and charged, especially their scenes in the nurse's office. But honestly, I just want to see jealous Eriol (hehehe).

Just like what Tomoyo said to Sakura, I know you can do it wish-chan :) I'll be patiently waiting for your updates.
Mariner-hime chapter 120 . 11/20/2016
I love this story, even if it is fanfic. Great thanks to the author.
Pysco-babydoll chapter 120 . 11/15/2016
I am no crying. I cant believe I ran out of chapters to read please update soon
phantomX15 chapter 120 . 10/16/2016
I've been following your story since the very beginning and I have loved every chapter. Your writing style is beautiful and i think over the years it has adapted beautifully! You've given the story so much depth and history! I wish that CLAMP would pay you to recreate this into an anime!
Cannot wait for your next update! You are a talented writer!
Sparklingem chapter 120 . 10/15/2016
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
2,138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »