Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
natasha.bonnell chapter 104 . 8/12/2016
I'm still going through my re-read and even though it's all I'm doing in my spare time, I'm still only this far! it's even better than I remembered. I feel so bad for SS, even though I know they must resolve their issues in the end. I'm looking forward to getting to the newer chapters soon. Thank you so much for writing this epically long and wonderful story!
Angel chapter 120 . 8/11/2016
OH MY GOSH! Thank you for the wonderful chapter, Wish-chan!
melin-hope chapter 120 . 8/6/2016
I'm so glad that you are updating again. It was great reading your new chapter, the play sounds good especially Eron's and Jinyu's parts.
I hope there will be more melin and kai in your next chapter, their my favourite
2nd is Tomoyo and Leiyun
And then S and S

A jealous Eriol is fun to read. Also does Tomoyo have some sort of hidden magic or something? What was up with Tomoyo's dream in the previous chapter?

Looking forward to your chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I am not fond of reading but this story really made me. :)
waiting for the next chapter... ;)
Guest chapter 120 . 8/4/2016
Love this story. Please update soon
Amethyst Beloved chapter 120 . 8/4/2016
I finally read the chapter and thank you so much for all if the amazing S&S fluff. I typed up a whole review that I'll email soon. This chapter was such a treat to read!
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 120 . 8/4/2016
I love how much time and thought you invest in each of your characters because it adds to the complexity of the plot. Thank you so much for updating your work! Even though I can't always read the chapter when it comes out, I always look forward to reading it. (Sometimes I sneak it in between my work lol) I hope Sakura confesses to Syaoran soon because it's been WAAAAAY too long XD
Kasumi96 chapter 120 . 8/4/2016
I LIVE for Sakura and Syaoran living together and doing date things with eachother omg I'm in fluff heaven! Will they ever confess and properly get together because I'm telling you this whole circling thing is gonna kill me eventually haha. Love everything about this! Though I could use a reminder of who is who? Any chance you could make up a kinda relationship tree and post it somewhere? Keep up the fantastic work!
V0X chapter 120 . 8/3/2016
Omigod, PLEASE tell me the next chapter is ready for uploading soon!

Thank you again for uploading part 2 so quickly! Loved reading about the impromptu "date" between our main couple. (Kinda sad there wasn't much of Leiyun/Tomoyo in the second part though.) Looking forward to the next one! ;)
Anime obsessed fan chapter 120 . 8/3/2016
Fun to see Sakura and Syaoran in, what's the word, domestic setting again. I bet Tomoyo wishes she could have followed them around on their not-a-date. They're always so close yet not quite close enough to confess. Well, clan politics and magical matters take up a lot of time too.

At the rate things are going I half-expect all the Li sisters to show up to torment Syaoran. Its a nice change to see something even the mysterious, kind of ominous Leiyun can't handle. This play probably won't be as big as Starcrossed of course, but sure sounds like the cultural festival will be another high point of this fic. Wonder how many sub-plots will conclude on that day. Really hope Sakura and Syaoran can finally have their confession moment.
Melanie chapter 120 . 8/2/2016
OMG! What a great chapter! 3

First of all, I love the talk about future careers.
Also, in a weird way I love Tomoyo and Leiyun together. All their scenes for part 1 were just awesome! And I love that Eriol is jealous.
Cinderella! I love that there is another play. And that's it's Goth LOL
I love part 2 because we got to see Sakura and Syoaran acting as a married couple. I love it when they get to live together.

Funny things:
Syaoran being jealous of another guy having Sakura's picture in his locker
Yue with a ribbon in his hair
"Your precious play director"

Wonerful as always ;)
OurLadyGrem chapter 120 . 8/2/2016
I really hope Sakura goes through with her confession! Poor Syaoran's had to wait for so long, it's about time he catch a break!
yankumi chapter 119 . 7/31/2016
YAAASSSSS! Thank you so much for that chapter! I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVVE the fact you added so much more of Tomoyo X Leiyun, because I'm rooting for them. I have to admit I've been resenting Eriol for sort of taking Tomoyo being unattached for granted. If anything, i feel like this finally shows him that Tomoyo isn't his to merely admire while he continues having some odd relationship with Kaho. Tomoyo is a free and independent woman and i feel like Leiyun would appreciate her for being her and not Sakura's best friend. Ugggghh i sound like a total fangirl but i really want them to kiss... like i dont know how that would come about, but it needs to happen. Plus jealous Eriol is always so much fun to read.

And is there more going on with Tomoyo than meets the eye? I only ask cuz there was that dream about someone shooting her in the eye in CH 70: Eye of the Dragon part 1... or was it just a bad dream?

I look forward to reading more! Continue the good work and i admire your dedication to come back to this story. So many other great stories have been abandoned on , it's good to see an update!
Kasumi96 chapter 119 . 7/26/2016
You're back! This chapter was soooo good! Think I'll need to read the whole thing again tho cuz I've forgotten most of it! I'm loving this new Tomoyo x Leiyun dynamic (of course I am a heavy tomoyoxeriol shipper). I'm excited for Sakura's new modelling prospects too! I hope she can model with syaoran again! The tension when they do that stuff is awesome. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 119 . 7/21/2016