Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Asuha Fukaraido chapter 2 . 7/14
Ow, you updated!

I'm gonna have to read all over again, it's gonna take a lifetime! But i'm sure i'll enjoy it.

Thanks for writing this story. I was a child who didn't know english when I first read this -beacuse i'm from Peru and I used to read the spanish translation but they stopped updating it-, but now i'm an adult with no comprenhension problems.

Thanks for everything!
ilovecherries123 chapter 119 . 7/14
Let me start by saying thank you. I have been reading this fic for over ten years- I began when I was a young teen, and now I am in my mid twenties and married. A lot has changed in all those years, and I am so thankful that this story has been a constant- a constant excitement when you update, a constant place my mind can wander to when I need to think about something else. I am sure over all these years there have been times you thought about not continuing, or giving up, and I am so glad you have not. Please know that for me, this is a very special story, and a story that I consider part of my young life, and my adult life just as much.

It is so fun to see you grow up through your writing, alongside me. It is one thing for me to mature- it is another for the narrator to grow up in her storytelling sensibilities as I grow up in my reading. You have been, and are, a very good writer. And you have gotten even better through the years, which has been a special thing to be part of.

And now to the actual chapter... What a sweet return to a semi- normal life! Lots of sweet fluff, it reminds me of some of the chapters in the 2nd arc, except NOW, the gang is all older, so the romantic and life decision stakes are higher. I love seeing them mature, and the situations they are in now grow in maturity as well (Leiyun and Tomoyo scenes much? Love it!). You did a great job of framing the chapter around those career papers, as a way to focus the whole chapter. Also loved the callbacks sprinkled in as well. It's so fun to watch play out.

Absolutely loved Tomoyo taking the front focus of this chapter- I would totally read a side fic of just her. It is so much fun to read her- she has really grown into this sneaky, femme-fatale genius, but has kept the loyalty and cleverness that she has always had. I think she's my favorite in terms of how the characters have transformed. I liked seeing Tomoyo actually pursuing someone here- instead of taking a backseat to Sakura, or keeping her feelings under a mask like with Eriol, she's striking out on her own to figure out Leiyun. I'm not going to lie, I've been shipping Eriol and Tomoyo in this story for YEARS- ever since the concert. But I'm very intrigued by the Hades-Persephone, "2 cats" relationship of Tomoyo/ Leiyun. They really challenge each other. I also like how it's making Eriol show his hand a bit more concerning his (vague and unclear) feelings for Tomoyo. Honestly, I would still love to see Eriol and Tomoyo end up together, but if Eriol isn't willing to look into his feelings or be upfront with Tomoyo, maybe he doesn't deserve her. I'm intrigued by Leiyun and his motives- he could be a really good partner for Tomoyo, and appreciate her in ways others have not.

Also loving the Sakura storyline. I hope she doesn't go with the modeling company. Sweet fluff with Syao/ Saku, again very reminiscent of the old days, but now they are OLDER and I am so ready for them to move forward towards something! Good for Meilin pointing out that Syaoron needs to do something fast or risk missing out. Looking back at this story, they have both made so many grand gestures to each other- I can't wait to see what you will have unfold for them coming up.

Again, thank you so much. I can't wait to read part 2!
hiddenRealities chapter 119 . 7/14
How interesting. It's neither a ghost nor a dark force. Perhaps it's a human hiding his aura? Maybe Wu Zino isn't dead! After all, there are quite a number of supposedly dead people who are actually alive in this story: Li Leiyun, Shing-san, and of course, Sakura!

Thank you for all of your hard work, wish-chan! I'm excited to see how Wu Zino fits into the bigger picture!
Tawny779 chapter 119 . 7/13
not even halfway through the chapter and I have to take a break because I'm laughing so hard at Eron being cast as Cinderella. excellent chapter so far! definitely worth the wait :)
confessionsong chapter 119 . 7/13
OK I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE CHAPTER YET BECAUSE U UPDATED SECONDS AGO BUT I WAS LITERALLY REREADING MY FAV CHAPTERS YESTERDAY AND WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE GONNA UPDATE SOON AND YOU ACTUALLY DID OK BYE IM GONNA START READING
natasha.bonnell chapter 1 . 7/5
I'm just about to start re-reading this story for probably the fourth time. It is still one of the best fanfics I have read across any Fandom to date. Wish-chan, you are an incredible author and I admire your dedication to this amazing story for all these years. I feel like I grew up with these characters, and I'm looking forward to eventually seeing how everything will come together in the end
Pearl morgan chapter 1 . 6/30
I'm still waiting for an update.. I love this story I just wanna know what happens with the gang..
pearlyshell chapter 1 . 6/20
Hi there! I've always been a silent reader and this is the first time I'm commenting on fanfiction community but really this story is worth commenting on. I haven't finished the story yet but just to let everyone know...if you have just finished arc three (as I have currently) please take a few moment to listen to Alex and Sierra's song called "Little Do You Know". It is literally the most perfect ending song. I heard it just today and it just reminded me of Xiaoran and Sakura's story. I have grown to dearly love these two characters 3
Kinomoto Sakura Li chapter 112 . 6/10
I love your story! _
melin-hope chapter 118 . 5/14
this story you have written is interesting. I was wondering are you planning to continue writing this story?
I hope you will continue as I really would like to know what happens between kai and melin, also if Tomoyo finds any happiness.
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 117 . 5/1
No matter how much time has passed, I will always love your work! It took me a while to read this chapter in between work and other responsibilities but it was worth the wait D Thank you for your dedication to this fic and your amazing literary skills! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter and the other chapter to come!
Luz chapter 1 . 4/25
Actualizacion por favor!
This is my fevarete fanfiction . I have been awating for next chapture it's been one year .I am dieing of impatiant
Andylove chapter 1 . 2/13
I love it is perfect!
You are an Amazing writter, genious!
Can't wait for u update...
Please!
CherryB chapter 118 . 12/6/2015
Can u update pleeeeeeze, i've been waiting for a while month!
2,108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »