Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Melanie chapter 120 . 8/2/2016
OMG! What a great chapter! 3

First of all, I love the talk about future careers.
Also, in a weird way I love Tomoyo and Leiyun together. All their scenes for part 1 were just awesome! And I love that Eriol is jealous.
Cinderella! I love that there is another play. And that's it's Goth LOL
I love part 2 because we got to see Sakura and Syoaran acting as a married couple. I love it when they get to live together.

Funny things:
Syaoran being jealous of another guy having Sakura's picture in his locker
Yue with a ribbon in his hair
"Your precious play director"

Wonerful as always ;)
OurLadyGrem chapter 120 . 8/2/2016
I really hope Sakura goes through with her confession! Poor Syaoran's had to wait for so long, it's about time he catch a break!
yankumi chapter 119 . 7/31/2016
YAAASSSSS! Thank you so much for that chapter! I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVVE the fact you added so much more of Tomoyo X Leiyun, because I'm rooting for them. I have to admit I've been resenting Eriol for sort of taking Tomoyo being unattached for granted. If anything, i feel like this finally shows him that Tomoyo isn't his to merely admire while he continues having some odd relationship with Kaho. Tomoyo is a free and independent woman and i feel like Leiyun would appreciate her for being her and not Sakura's best friend. Ugggghh i sound like a total fangirl but i really want them to kiss... like i dont know how that would come about, but it needs to happen. Plus jealous Eriol is always so much fun to read.

And is there more going on with Tomoyo than meets the eye? I only ask cuz there was that dream about someone shooting her in the eye in CH 70: Eye of the Dragon part 1... or was it just a bad dream?

I look forward to reading more! Continue the good work and i admire your dedication to come back to this story. So many other great stories have been abandoned on , it's good to see an update!
Kasumi96 chapter 119 . 7/26/2016
You're back! This chapter was soooo good! Think I'll need to read the whole thing again tho cuz I've forgotten most of it! I'm loving this new Tomoyo x Leiyun dynamic (of course I am a heavy tomoyoxeriol shipper). I'm excited for Sakura's new modelling prospects too! I hope she can model with syaoran again! The tension when they do that stuff is awesome. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 119 . 7/21/2016
Love your story! Please update soon :) I look forward to the next chapters
Amethyst Beloved chapter 119 . 7/17/2016
My official review will come to you by email, but I just wanted to take a moment to really appreciate how much of a pro you are with call backs and continuity whether it's from canon CCS episodes or from New Trials history. Whether it's the giant teddy bear battle or being locked up in the haunted house around Christmas time, it's remarkable to see how immersed you are in the CCS-verse and NT-verse to smoothly slide in all of these references.
Saraphina chapter 119 . 7/17/2016
GAH! This was so awesome Wish-Chan! I loved the relationship dynamic between Tomoyo and Leiyun. I think it was a really clever part on you to make that twist, since you usually don't see things like this progress in writing. It was a lovely surprise to say the least, and it's something to have an unexpected development like this and have me ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It was really cool to have you go more into the Li family and their history because they're such a mysterious bunch. I personally related to a lot of the characters this chapter since I may be even more clueless than Sakura on my future plans *sobs*. I'm sososo glad to have seen this update after so long, so thank you for this-your fanfiction gives me life! Here's to hoping Part II comes soon, because I'm dying to hear more about TomoyoxLeiyun and this is a ship I am 100% ready to jump aboard on.
V0X chapter 119 . 7/17/2016
I gotta say, even if it's only a few times a year, seeing a new chapter on your main site (or here) never fails to be the highlight of my week! I always enjoy the progress of your original characters. And interesting development going on there between Tomoyo and Leiyun... Looking forward to the next part! Hope we don't have to wait too long for it. Keep up the awesome work. :)
Anime obsessed fan chapter 119 . 7/17/2016
Yes, new chapter! I've been following this fic for a long, long time, years probably, usually on the website, but finally got around to reading the fic on this site. I always love your mix of humor and drama, and I'm just glad this is relatively one of the happier chapters, after how dark parts of the last arc were.

Looking forward to the rest of 72, though never quite sure what direction things will head in, but that's part of what makes this fic so good.
Guest chapter 119 . 7/16/2016
More please
Alex Frost chapter 119 . 7/16/2016
No! I hate cliffhangers lol please update faster lol
Abby chapter 119 . 7/15/2016
Yay! I really enjoyed this chapter- though I kept getting interrupted when I was reading it. Can't wait for part 2! :)
P. should probably get a proofreader if you don't have time to proofread it yourself, but I still enjoyed the story.
Asuha Fukaraido chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
Ow, you updated!

I'm gonna have to read all over again, it's gonna take a lifetime! But i'm sure i'll enjoy it.

Thanks for writing this story. I was a child who didn't know english when I first read this -beacuse i'm from Peru and I used to read the spanish translation but they stopped updating it-, but now i'm an adult with no comprenhension problems.

Thanks for everything!
ilovecherries123 chapter 119 . 7/14/2016
Let me start by saying thank you. I have been reading this fic for over ten years- I began when I was a young teen, and now I am in my mid twenties and married. A lot has changed in all those years, and I am so thankful that this story has been a constant- a constant excitement when you update, a constant place my mind can wander to when I need to think about something else. I am sure over all these years there have been times you thought about not continuing, or giving up, and I am so glad you have not. Please know that for me, this is a very special story, and a story that I consider part of my young life, and my adult life just as much.

It is so fun to see you grow up through your writing, alongside me. It is one thing for me to mature- it is another for the narrator to grow up in her storytelling sensibilities as I grow up in my reading. You have been, and are, a very good writer. And you have gotten even better through the years, which has been a special thing to be part of.

And now to the actual chapter... What a sweet return to a semi- normal life! Lots of sweet fluff, it reminds me of some of the chapters in the 2nd arc, except NOW, the gang is all older, so the romantic and life decision stakes are higher. I love seeing them mature, and the situations they are in now grow in maturity as well (Leiyun and Tomoyo scenes much? Love it!). You did a great job of framing the chapter around those career papers, as a way to focus the whole chapter. Also loved the callbacks sprinkled in as well. It's so fun to watch play out.

Absolutely loved Tomoyo taking the front focus of this chapter- I would totally read a side fic of just her. It is so much fun to read her- she has really grown into this sneaky, femme-fatale genius, but has kept the loyalty and cleverness that she has always had. I think she's my favorite in terms of how the characters have transformed. I liked seeing Tomoyo actually pursuing someone here- instead of taking a backseat to Sakura, or keeping her feelings under a mask like with Eriol, she's striking out on her own to figure out Leiyun. I'm not going to lie, I've been shipping Eriol and Tomoyo in this story for YEARS- ever since the concert. But I'm very intrigued by the Hades-Persephone, "2 cats" relationship of Tomoyo/ Leiyun. They really challenge each other. I also like how it's making Eriol show his hand a bit more concerning his (vague and unclear) feelings for Tomoyo. Honestly, I would still love to see Eriol and Tomoyo end up together, but if Eriol isn't willing to look into his feelings or be upfront with Tomoyo, maybe he doesn't deserve her. I'm intrigued by Leiyun and his motives- he could be a really good partner for Tomoyo, and appreciate her in ways others have not.

Also loving the Sakura storyline. I hope she doesn't go with the modeling company. Sweet fluff with Syao/ Saku, again very reminiscent of the old days, but now they are OLDER and I am so ready for them to move forward towards something! Good for Meilin pointing out that Syaoron needs to do something fast or risk missing out. Looking back at this story, they have both made so many grand gestures to each other- I can't wait to see what you will have unfold for them coming up.

Again, thank you so much. I can't wait to read part 2!
hiddenRealities chapter 119 . 7/14/2016
How interesting. It's neither a ghost nor a dark force. Perhaps it's a human hiding his aura? Maybe Wu Zino isn't dead! After all, there are quite a number of supposedly dead people who are actually alive in this story: Li Leiyun, Shing-san, and of course, Sakura!

Thank you for all of your hard work, wish-chan! I'm excited to see how Wu Zino fits into the bigger picture!
2,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »