Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Kasumi96 chapter 120 . 8/4/2016
I LIVE for Sakura and Syaoran living together and doing date things with eachother omg I'm in fluff heaven! Will they ever confess and properly get together because I'm telling you this whole circling thing is gonna kill me eventually haha. Love everything about this! Though I could use a reminder of who is who? Any chance you could make up a kinda relationship tree and post it somewhere? Keep up the fantastic work!
V0X chapter 120 . 8/3/2016
Omigod, PLEASE tell me the next chapter is ready for uploading soon!

Thank you again for uploading part 2 so quickly! Loved reading about the impromptu "date" between our main couple. (Kinda sad there wasn't much of Leiyun/Tomoyo in the second part though.) Looking forward to the next one! ;)
Anime obsessed fan chapter 120 . 8/3/2016
Fun to see Sakura and Syaoran in, what's the word, domestic setting again. I bet Tomoyo wishes she could have followed them around on their not-a-date. They're always so close yet not quite close enough to confess. Well, clan politics and magical matters take up a lot of time too.

At the rate things are going I half-expect all the Li sisters to show up to torment Syaoran. Its a nice change to see something even the mysterious, kind of ominous Leiyun can't handle. This play probably won't be as big as Starcrossed of course, but sure sounds like the cultural festival will be another high point of this fic. Wonder how many sub-plots will conclude on that day. Really hope Sakura and Syaoran can finally have their confession moment.
Melanie chapter 120 . 8/2/2016
OMG! What a great chapter! 3

First of all, I love the talk about future careers.
Also, in a weird way I love Tomoyo and Leiyun together. All their scenes for part 1 were just awesome! And I love that Eriol is jealous.
Cinderella! I love that there is another play. And that's it's Goth LOL
I love part 2 because we got to see Sakura and Syoaran acting as a married couple. I love it when they get to live together.

Funny things:
Syaoran being jealous of another guy having Sakura's picture in his locker
Yue with a ribbon in his hair
"Your precious play director"

Wonerful as always ;)
OurLadyGrem chapter 120 . 8/2/2016
I really hope Sakura goes through with her confession! Poor Syaoran's had to wait for so long, it's about time he catch a break!
yankumi chapter 119 . 7/31/2016
YAAASSSSS! Thank you so much for that chapter! I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVVE the fact you added so much more of Tomoyo X Leiyun, because I'm rooting for them. I have to admit I've been resenting Eriol for sort of taking Tomoyo being unattached for granted. If anything, i feel like this finally shows him that Tomoyo isn't his to merely admire while he continues having some odd relationship with Kaho. Tomoyo is a free and independent woman and i feel like Leiyun would appreciate her for being her and not Sakura's best friend. Ugggghh i sound like a total fangirl but i really want them to kiss... like i dont know how that would come about, but it needs to happen. Plus jealous Eriol is always so much fun to read.

And is there more going on with Tomoyo than meets the eye? I only ask cuz there was that dream about someone shooting her in the eye in CH 70: Eye of the Dragon part 1... or was it just a bad dream?

I look forward to reading more! Continue the good work and i admire your dedication to come back to this story. So many other great stories have been abandoned on , it's good to see an update!
Kasumi96 chapter 119 . 7/26/2016
You're back! This chapter was soooo good! Think I'll need to read the whole thing again tho cuz I've forgotten most of it! I'm loving this new Tomoyo x Leiyun dynamic (of course I am a heavy tomoyoxeriol shipper). I'm excited for Sakura's new modelling prospects too! I hope she can model with syaoran again! The tension when they do that stuff is awesome. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 119 . 7/21/2016
Love your story! Please update soon :) I look forward to the next chapters
Amethyst Beloved chapter 119 . 7/17/2016
My official review will come to you by email, but I just wanted to take a moment to really appreciate how much of a pro you are with call backs and continuity whether it's from canon CCS episodes or from New Trials history. Whether it's the giant teddy bear battle or being locked up in the haunted house around Christmas time, it's remarkable to see how immersed you are in the CCS-verse and NT-verse to smoothly slide in all of these references.
Saraphina chapter 119 . 7/17/2016
GAH! This was so awesome Wish-Chan! I loved the relationship dynamic between Tomoyo and Leiyun. I think it was a really clever part on you to make that twist, since you usually don't see things like this progress in writing. It was a lovely surprise to say the least, and it's something to have an unexpected development like this and have me ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It was really cool to have you go more into the Li family and their history because they're such a mysterious bunch. I personally related to a lot of the characters this chapter since I may be even more clueless than Sakura on my future plans *sobs*. I'm sososo glad to have seen this update after so long, so thank you for this-your fanfiction gives me life! Here's to hoping Part II comes soon, because I'm dying to hear more about TomoyoxLeiyun and this is a ship I am 100% ready to jump aboard on.
V0X chapter 119 . 7/17/2016
I gotta say, even if it's only a few times a year, seeing a new chapter on your main site (or here) never fails to be the highlight of my week! I always enjoy the progress of your original characters. And interesting development going on there between Tomoyo and Leiyun... Looking forward to the next part! Hope we don't have to wait too long for it. Keep up the awesome work. :)
Anime obsessed fan chapter 119 . 7/17/2016
Yes, new chapter! I've been following this fic for a long, long time, years probably, usually on the website, but finally got around to reading the fic on this site. I always love your mix of humor and drama, and I'm just glad this is relatively one of the happier chapters, after how dark parts of the last arc were.

Looking forward to the rest of 72, though never quite sure what direction things will head in, but that's part of what makes this fic so good.
Guest chapter 119 . 7/16/2016
More please
Alex Frost chapter 119 . 7/16/2016
No! I hate cliffhangers lol please update faster lol
Abby chapter 119 . 7/15/2016
Yay! I really enjoyed this chapter- though I kept getting interrupted when I was reading it. Can't wait for part 2! :)
P. should probably get a proofreader if you don't have time to proofread it yourself, but I still enjoyed the story.
2,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »