Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
muzikchic4eva chapter 116 . 6/16/2014
I did catch all the TRC references in here, and was positively ecstatic at them! I think this is my favorite chapter out of the whole story so far.

Thank you for such an enjoyable chapter!
Evietee chapter 116 . 6/16/2014
WHEN WILL THEY KISS? I'm sorry, that's such a tween thing to say and I'm 25...but I've been following this story for over a decade now and I'm desperate. I absolutely love it. This was a fantastic chapter. Well done!
CherryPinkStar chapter 114 . 6/12/2014
Reading this chapter was really really hard for me. I started reading this chapter almost a month ago but I could never bring myself to finish it. I really couldn't bring myself to keep reading until I saw that Chapter 70 was finished so I don't have to be depressed for long. When I read the fight scene between Sakura and Syaoran I felt like someone was squeezing my heart and I couldn't breath. I just couldn't stop the tears that came to my eyes and I'm usually not one who cries while reading.
Throughout the chapter, I could feel that it was coming. Of course, the chapter title also alarmed me but the repetition of the impossibility of reviving the death and also how magicians make their bodies disappear after there death confirmed my suspicions. Sakura is going to die.
On a brighter note, I read NT from the revolutionhosting website and is only here to review. However, I see that Chapter 70 is not posted here yet, so I would ask Amethyst Beloved-chan to upload it here for the others to read. Thank you :)
kimiwoaishiteru18 chapter 114 . 5/26/2014
Oh my gosh! I love your story! Please please please continue it! I feel like most of the characters are star-crossed, :) I'll be waiting for your updates!
CherryPinkStar chapter 113 . 5/19/2014
So many things to say about this wonderful, super adorable chapter! First, I think it's really cute that Sakura and Syaoran visited Subaru together and that Sakura and Syaoran are both trying to mend their relationship. It's absolutely hilarious and totally possible that with Touya, Eriol, and Syaoran together, they would start debating on the cake design and overdo the whole thing.
It is so true that Syaoran and Tomoyo have the same hobbies. "Cooking, fashion and Sakura." Hahahah! Do I see Eriol having feelings for Tomoyo? At least care for her more than he does for other people? I do wonder if what Leiyun said is true. Does Tomoyo actually have latent magic powers? Or is she an reincarnation of a powerful magician?
Sakura converted the Metal and caught the Magnet! It seems that every time they go onto the Tokyo Tower, something is bond to happen. It was so funny when Syaoran and Eron got stuck together. Reminding me of when Sasuke and Naruto got stuck together in one of the episodes. By the way, is WacDonalds from Inuyasha? The photo shoot of Sakura and Syaoran wearing neo-gothic seems so enchanting. Is there perhaps a fan art with them wearing the clothes?
I have already babbled too much but one last comment. I do hope they get in time to see the Great Elder. He truly cares for Syaoran…
Nicole Bermejo chapter 114 . 5/19/2014
Author, can you complete this story? I really want to see and read it, I wanted to know what happened in the next chapter, please continue this story. It affected me so much that you didn't continued it and it was a horrible ending, please continue it wanted to know what happened in their last chapter. I really love your story, and it was WONDERFUL, it made my emotion and imaginations flow on me, and it gave some lectures too. Please I hope you can continue it.

Sincerly and respectfull yours,

Nicole Bermejo

P.S. If you'd like to talk to me please send me and e-mail in this account:

_
CherryPinkStar chapter 111 . 5/1/2014
A wonderful chapter as usual. It is so adorable and I love how you began and ended the chapter with Nadeshiko and Ryuuren! The are so similar to Sakura and Syaoran :) The way both Sakura and Syaoran made each other chocolate is soooo cute! You also mentioned the part where Syaoran ruined Sakura's favorite shirt! Hahah… Poor Eriol, always left out. I wonder what Tomoyo is planning to make for her next video… isn't she making the "Li Syaoran Blackmail Dairies"? Hahah… I love how Meilin learned to be sneaky and hid the box of chocolate! The traditional handing the box to Kai would just be too boring for a pair like them. Eriol and Tomoyo makes such a good pair, the singer and the pianist.

PS. I noticed how my first post was the 2,000th post. Congratulations!
CherryPinkStar chapter 112 . 4/29/2014
This chapter was so amazing. My heart is beating so fast. I'm so happy for Sakura and Syaoran. Sakura finally knows the truth now :D So Syaoran was right last chapter, there really is a "Li Syaoran Blackmail Dairies" Oh Tomoyo :) I'm also glad to see that Miho and Kai finally reconciled and I really really really hope that Asuma can recover. On to reading the next chapter :D
CherryPinkStar chapter 109 . 4/27/2014
This chapter was amazingly written as always. It made me laugh and cry, squeal in excitement and clench my hand in anxiety. Sakura's encounter with her five bishounen was hilarious but the ending of the chapter definitely broke my heart. Am I right to assume that the last stanza is in Syaoran's POV?
EuroCuttie chapter 109 . 4/27/2014
So, Tomoyo didn't invite Eriol afterall? Well, I probably wouldn't have either. I did love the part where Miho was thinking about how Eriol wanted to bring the house down when he wasn't invited to go. Eriol's very passive and loves to play around. He should at least try to active himself once in a while. I can only imagine how Tomoyo looked gorgeous in black. She sure showed Aki that he didn't have a chance with her still.
Meiling and Kai made up! I'm trilled about these two! I can only imagine how happy they are now.
And finally, Eron broke up with Sakura. I'm really really happy about that! I always thought that he should be the one to let her go. She's clearly and always will be in love with Syaoran. He seems to be by her side whenever she needs him. The truth is, she always needs him. Sakura is like a little girl, crying over something she could have seen from afar a long time ago. It is fitting Eron that he's selfish, yet smart and had the power to let Sakura go.
EuroCuttie chapter 108 . 4/27/2014
Kai's back! I missed him! As much as I love Sakura and Syaoran's moments together and how their relationship keeps evolving, I'm more than happy to read about Kai and Meiling. Meiling put away her own pain for Kai's sake, for him to be with his family again, even though he was the one that hurt her..indirectly. Kai's right, who else would come up with the idea to flunk a grade to be with his girlfriend? I'm proud of him! As for Kara, she only looks for ways to have her fun.
Touya is being too soft towards Syaoran and Eron. He has improved. I can barely recognize his soft side. Rika read Sakura like a book, while Tomoyo even made a deal with Eriol over Eron and Syaoran.
I am starting to ship Miho and Aki more and more.
EuroCuttie chapter 107 . 4/26/2014
So many Sakura and Syaoran moments! My smile did not drop off at any time when they were together in this chapter. It took a lot of courage of both their parts to be honest with each other. The kitchen scene sure was something precious! Too bad it got interrupted! It's a good thing Sakura remembers everything and Syaoran is not afraid to show how much he cares for her. There is so much fluff here that I could read and re-read this again and again. Eron-kun confessed at the wrong time though. I really want him to move on. Find someone who can love him back.
Tomoyo is not looking directly at Eriol anymore. I really wish he would do something already..he knows her feelings by now! Make a move Eriol!
Bubulona chapter 114 . 4/6/2014
Even though I've been following this story for almost four years this is the first time I post a review in .

This is my FAVORITE CCS fanfiction. It's just amazing how you managed to link everything together. I feel as if I was one with the characters in the story and just wow. I know last chapter was probably the biggest cliffhanger I've ever read but I know that the wait will be worth it. Knowing your skills next chapter will be amazing :) I'm a believer that she is alive! I know this because Wish-chan promised in the first chapters that she ships SS and I believe there will a happy ending! 3

New Trials will always have a special part in my heart.
EuroCuttie chapter 106 . 4/6/2014
This chapter was absolutely beautiful! Sakura and Syaoran put aside their differences for Christmas and shared a cute little bench scene.
Meiling and Kai's part was very mesmerizing. Rika finally got together with Terada!
My jaw dropped when I read the last scene! Is this for real? Will Syaoran seriously be staying with Sakura? I LOVE THIS IDEA! How will the Li Clan react though? It doesn't matter, it made me so giddy!
EuroCuttie chapter 105 . 4/6/2014
I was helplessly looking forward to Tomoyo's confession to Eriol! She didn't have the courage to do it still. I know that it might be better this way, to hope for a happy ending for a little longer, yet maybe Eriol is ready to hear Tomoyo out. Maybe he does have the power to love Tomoyo as much as he shows how much he cares for her. I laughed when Miho called Eriol a pervert when he picked that piece of clothing.

I thought Miho's father's identity would not be revealed as soon and I figured it out when Miho started to question herself and wanted to put a review saying that I know who Sing-sensei is..but I really did not expect this kind of revelation twist. It's wonderful to know that Kai's family is somewhat reunited. So, Kara left Kai a while back. Hmm...must have been tough. But I'm happy that she did, since Kai found his real love, Meiling.

I'm glad that Fujitaka is alright. So Nina is his half-sister...So funny. Syaoran being by Sakura's side at that time was priceless. They have gotten so close to one other, yet the distance is still clear as day. I'm very found of this circle theory. Sakura being all powerful and all of them joined so nicely with Tomoyo being their manager. Sometimes, I wish she and Meiling had powers as well.

Erika is one interesting character, I want her to be more involved here. I know she's not as shallow as she wants people to think.
2,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »