Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Pysco-babydoll chapter 120 . 11/15/2016
I am no crying. I cant believe I ran out of chapters to read please update soon
phantomX15 chapter 120 . 10/16/2016
I've been following your story since the very beginning and I have loved every chapter. Your writing style is beautiful and i think over the years it has adapted beautifully! You've given the story so much depth and history! I wish that CLAMP would pay you to recreate this into an anime!
Cannot wait for your next update! You are a talented writer!
Sparklingem chapter 120 . 10/15/2016
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Phoenix chapter 120 . 9/20/2016
Thank you so much for this great chapter (and story). I love the S&S bits. I want to read the next chapter so badly!
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 120 . 9/17/2016
Great chapter. Are you going to update anytime soon
Ruby chapter 120 . 9/16/2016
Finally, Sakura!
Guest chapter 120 . 9/5/2016
I love there new chapters specely ss part . Please write more ss part and end the storry ss together and happily . Update soon because i am verry impationt remamber you are my fevret writer .(sorry for mistekes)
Bubulona chapter 120 . 8/21/2016
Wish-chan! I don't know when was the last time I wrote a review but I read chapter 72 parts 1 and 2 when they came out. Oh my gosh, the fluff was enough to kill me. It was so adorable to have fluff after all the drama and action that has been going on (not that I mind). Sakura's and Syaoran's "date" was to die for. I honestly thought they were going to confess or kiss a cheek or forehead. You never fail to get us hooked. I really enjoyed learning about Leiyun and his role in the Clan before he disappeared - but I think I enjoyed the Tomoyo-Leiyun moments (I still think he's a creep). I hope we learn what this yokai/fire spirit/white tiger is. I liked the Erika parts too.

I think the best part was learning about Gothic Cinderella. I can't wait for it (I would so buy tickets to see all of them).

Thank you so much for such a wonderful chapter - it was so much fun to read.
Seirin chapter 120 . 8/15/2016
So Sakura is going to confess! Yaaay! Finally! Sakura and Syaoran really do deserve to be happy. They've suffered so much so far. I loved their weekend together. It's amazing to see them grow so much. Is it me or is there going to appear TomoyoXLeiyun pairing? And a glaring Eriol. Fufufufu I love this part. Anyway, amazing work as always. Thank you so much for your effort!
Seirin chapter 119 . 8/15/2016
Oh, I'm so delighted you've updated! A wonderful chapter, truly. To think that you are still keeping this world alive. You are amazing, really amazing!
Sabrina chapter 120 . 8/13/2016
Beyond excited for this update! I've been reading your story for a very long time...probably since 2001. :) It just makes me happy to read in ways that I can't explain in words. I wait for the next Chapter.
natasha.bonnell chapter 104 . 8/12/2016
I'm still going through my re-read and even though it's all I'm doing in my spare time, I'm still only this far! it's even better than I remembered. I feel so bad for SS, even though I know they must resolve their issues in the end. I'm looking forward to getting to the newer chapters soon. Thank you so much for writing this epically long and wonderful story!
Angel chapter 120 . 8/11/2016
OH MY GOSH! Thank you for the wonderful chapter, Wish-chan!
melin-hope chapter 120 . 8/6/2016
I'm so glad that you are updating again. It was great reading your new chapter, the play sounds good especially Eron's and Jinyu's parts.
I hope there will be more melin and kai in your next chapter, their my favourite
2nd is Tomoyo and Leiyun
And then S and S

A jealous Eriol is fun to read. Also does Tomoyo have some sort of hidden magic or something? What was up with Tomoyo's dream in the previous chapter?

Looking forward to your chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I am not fond of reading but this story really made me. :)
waiting for the next chapter... ;)
2,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »