Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
Duffy chapter 117 . 2/3/2015
Omg I freaking love this story so much and all I want to do is shower you with praise! Though it is literally killing me that you haven't let Syaoran and Sakura make out yet!
Guest chapter 117 . 2/3/2015
When I saw you update this, I full on fangirled oh my gosh FAVE FANFIC EVER
tomoyohime8 chapter 117 . 2/3/2015
Aww. This has to be my favorite chapter 3. I can't wait for when they meet again. Is the next chapter going to be an epilogue, or is more yet to come? It's like the penultimate chapter of the manga all over again _

Extra love for FujitakaxNadeshiko.
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 117 . 2/2/2015
I'm soo happy this chapter was finally uploaded! But at the same time I can't even contain myself in anticipation of the next chapter!
Seirin chapter 117 . 2/2/2015
Every single time I see the allert message of this wonderful story, I feel such positive vibes... I'll repeat myself over and over again, I adore you for writing one story for so many years, for giving life to endless adventure which still moves my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Kittyangel chapter 117 . 2/2/2015
Wish-chan does it yet again. Wow... I'll leave my full review on the Yahoo Group page ;)

-Melanie
Amethyst Beloved chapter 117 . 2/1/2015
It took me almost twelve hours to read this chapter as I was doing other things through out the day, but I made it. And boy, was it fantastic. I've written you a 1000 words letter, which I'll e-mail to you. Thank you for this wonderful gift. I especially enjoyed the various interactions among the characters that we least expect to share scenes together. And the parallel between what Kai did vs what S&S did was something I didn't even think about even though it's something that we've known about for the longest time! Thanks again, Wish-chan. You're the best.
kimiwoaishiteru18 chapter 117 . 2/1/2015
Oh my gosh. Is this the end? I am not prepared. I love it I really do. And I love you for making this one. And I would really like to cry right now but I won't because if I do, it will make the ending too tangible. I'm the kind of reader who sometimes adores those open ended stories although I am unsure if I want such ending here. One thing I'm sure though, I am not prepared for this story to end.
littlewolf123 chapter 117 . 2/1/2015
I remember when I first read this fic when I was in junior high. And to this day, I don't think I've found a fic to match the depth and imagination of this story. Trust me, I've laughed cried and wondered how in the world someone could come up with such an idea. I'm graduating college now and you can see how the fic has become a part of my life for a long time.I've reread the fix countless of times and I'm glad that you're still updating. Thank you for being such an awesome writer! And please continue till the end!:)
Guest chapter 116 . 2/1/2015
when is the chapter 71
Amazing chapter 116 . 1/19/2015
i really do hope you're continuing this story and update soon because i desparetely need to see how it ends! I just read the whole thing over like a week and honestly idk hiw long i cant wait :p your story is amazing you're a very talented writer especially since you started the story at a young age! I love your characters kai-kun is my favourite OC ever i wish he were a real character in the show! Please do continue to write!
Athrna chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I remember reading this on my second account and made a few comments years ago. Gosh... This is still going and you have enough ideas to keep it going? GOOD ON YOU! I'll catch up sometime.
Guest chapter 116 . 11/15/2014
I'd just like to know when you will be able to finish this story. It's really great and has many wonderful twists and turns. Please update soon, thanks.
Chica de ipanema chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I just don't see what the big fuss about this story is. I also don't see the "epicness" in this. I found almost everyone here is out of character and I found it very hard to believe that this could be seen as a continuation to the anime or the manga. It's very comfusing with all the twists and turns :(
SavFFLover chapter 116 . 10/5/2014
WOW! I non stop read this for the last few months and it is sooooo amazing! Great continuation from the anime as I believe you showed great character development integrated in to the complex plot that still matched the original anime!
I believe me and many others would love for this to become an anime because it is sure to be a hit!
I love this story and your skills so much. Thank you for working on it diligently for the past 13 years! Can't wait to join you on this adventure for years to come 3
2,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »