Reviews for The New Trials of Card Captor Sakura and Friends
LoveLittleWolf chapter 116 . 6/19/2014
I am so glad u still writing this story! I could not wait to see the next chapter! (Hopefully I won't wait too long)
sailorvicks chapter 116 . 6/18/2014
OH MY GOSH! WOW! Firstly thank you sooooooooooo much for updating! I have been in love with this story for ageess! I love the twists and turns! The only thing I would suggest is having like page breaks and lines when you change POV. You'll read something then like 2 sentences later you'll flick to someone else. But the more I read the more I get sucked in and have to find out what happenes! Please write like the wind!

Xoxx sailorv 3
lemontune chapter 116 . 6/18/2014
All I can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm so glad you haven't abandoned this story. I've been following it since the beginning and it's always a treat when I see that's it been updated! And with each chapter I just love this story and it's characters more and more.

Lol is it weird that I'm starting to like the Leiyun/Tomoyo pairing? If anything it adds some spice to the Tomoyo/Eriol/Kaho triangle!

Please keep up the good work! I look forward to the next installment!
TaraRae89 chapter 116 . 6/17/2014
Thank you.
Your work has inspired me most of my life now and has given me always something to look forward to arriving.
SnowCharms chapter 116 . 6/17/2014
I swear, I hate and love you with equal fervor. I was screaming and crying when I read that Sakura died, then when the Alliance started piecing things together I got more and more hopeful, and words cannot describe just how happy I am that Sakura is still alive and that they both managed to get through both their trials.

I'm quite excited to see how they will take on Wutai and the Li Clan, and how the Alliance will react to her being alive, and also how she will seal the Insect, thereby announcing her return.
dreamschemer chapter 116 . 6/16/2014
Dear lord, you've well and truly written an epic. Is it odd that, on the whole, I prefer your story over TRC? Not that I didn't enjoy your many nods to that story arc, it's just so much more dark and sad than the original Card Captor Sakura series or yours put together.
Bubulona chapter 116 . 6/16/2014
I went bananas when I read this chapter! I was finishing some homework I had for summer and I was squealing when I saw this (fortunately I was alone in my house). I totally loved all the Sakura and Syaoran moments and the Great Five and Clow references as well as what happened to Leiyun's and Ryuuren's stories. I can't wait for what will come next!
muzikchic4eva chapter 116 . 6/16/2014
I did catch all the TRC references in here, and was positively ecstatic at them! I think this is my favorite chapter out of the whole story so far.

Thank you for such an enjoyable chapter!
Evietee chapter 116 . 6/16/2014
WHEN WILL THEY KISS? I'm sorry, that's such a tween thing to say and I'm 25...but I've been following this story for over a decade now and I'm desperate. I absolutely love it. This was a fantastic chapter. Well done!
CherryPinkStar chapter 114 . 6/12/2014
Reading this chapter was really really hard for me. I started reading this chapter almost a month ago but I could never bring myself to finish it. I really couldn't bring myself to keep reading until I saw that Chapter 70 was finished so I don't have to be depressed for long. When I read the fight scene between Sakura and Syaoran I felt like someone was squeezing my heart and I couldn't breath. I just couldn't stop the tears that came to my eyes and I'm usually not one who cries while reading.
Throughout the chapter, I could feel that it was coming. Of course, the chapter title also alarmed me but the repetition of the impossibility of reviving the death and also how magicians make their bodies disappear after there death confirmed my suspicions. Sakura is going to die.
On a brighter note, I read NT from the revolutionhosting website and is only here to review. However, I see that Chapter 70 is not posted here yet, so I would ask Amethyst Beloved-chan to upload it here for the others to read. Thank you :)
kimiwoaishiteru18 chapter 114 . 5/26/2014
Oh my gosh! I love your story! Please please please continue it! I feel like most of the characters are star-crossed, :) I'll be waiting for your updates!
CherryPinkStar chapter 113 . 5/19/2014
So many things to say about this wonderful, super adorable chapter! First, I think it's really cute that Sakura and Syaoran visited Subaru together and that Sakura and Syaoran are both trying to mend their relationship. It's absolutely hilarious and totally possible that with Touya, Eriol, and Syaoran together, they would start debating on the cake design and overdo the whole thing.
It is so true that Syaoran and Tomoyo have the same hobbies. "Cooking, fashion and Sakura." Hahahah! Do I see Eriol having feelings for Tomoyo? At least care for her more than he does for other people? I do wonder if what Leiyun said is true. Does Tomoyo actually have latent magic powers? Or is she an reincarnation of a powerful magician?
Sakura converted the Metal and caught the Magnet! It seems that every time they go onto the Tokyo Tower, something is bond to happen. It was so funny when Syaoran and Eron got stuck together. Reminding me of when Sasuke and Naruto got stuck together in one of the episodes. By the way, is WacDonalds from Inuyasha? The photo shoot of Sakura and Syaoran wearing neo-gothic seems so enchanting. Is there perhaps a fan art with them wearing the clothes?
I have already babbled too much but one last comment. I do hope they get in time to see the Great Elder. He truly cares for Syaoran…
Nicole Bermejo chapter 114 . 5/19/2014
Author, can you complete this story? I really want to see and read it, I wanted to know what happened in the next chapter, please continue this story. It affected me so much that you didn't continued it and it was a horrible ending, please continue it wanted to know what happened in their last chapter. I really love your story, and it was WONDERFUL, it made my emotion and imaginations flow on me, and it gave some lectures too. Please I hope you can continue it.

Sincerly and respectfull yours,

Nicole Bermejo

P.S. If you'd like to talk to me please send me and e-mail in this account:

CherryPinkStar chapter 111 . 5/1/2014
A wonderful chapter as usual. It is so adorable and I love how you began and ended the chapter with Nadeshiko and Ryuuren! The are so similar to Sakura and Syaoran :) The way both Sakura and Syaoran made each other chocolate is soooo cute! You also mentioned the part where Syaoran ruined Sakura's favorite shirt! Hahah… Poor Eriol, always left out. I wonder what Tomoyo is planning to make for her next video… isn't she making the "Li Syaoran Blackmail Dairies"? Hahah… I love how Meilin learned to be sneaky and hid the box of chocolate! The traditional handing the box to Kai would just be too boring for a pair like them. Eriol and Tomoyo makes such a good pair, the singer and the pianist.

PS. I noticed how my first post was the 2,000th post. Congratulations!
CherryPinkStar chapter 112 . 4/29/2014
This chapter was so amazing. My heart is beating so fast. I'm so happy for Sakura and Syaoran. Sakura finally knows the truth now :D So Syaoran was right last chapter, there really is a "Li Syaoran Blackmail Dairies" Oh Tomoyo :) I'm also glad to see that Miho and Kai finally reconciled and I really really really hope that Asuma can recover. On to reading the next chapter :D
2,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »