Reviews for Aren’t You Grateful It’s Not a Bunny?
Addicted1 chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
I love the Buffy/Anya friendship you develop in addition to the delightful Giles/Anya romance. Thank you for this! I much prefer your happier version of things.
Sister Cuervo chapter 14 . 8/12/2008
Sweet! Love the Ganya & Spuffy fun, plus Xander's new honey sounds adorable.
Spikereader chapter 14 . 3/8/2005
Enjoyed the story, it made me smile and even laugh out loud at points. Like the G/Anya pairing, and I just love happy endings (Xander and Iris the Fairy - just great). Story was recommended by CuriousWombat and I'm glad I decided to read.
JamesMarsters15 chapter 14 . 2/14/2005
I love your story I really enjoyed reading it. So, I would be very happy if you could possibly write another one like this? It doesn't have to be the same, but maybe the same pairings or one pairing: G/Anya.

One thing I recognized is that you often write "though" instead of "through", but that wasn't disturbing much.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

My mother tongue isn't English, so please be gentle.
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
A loose rewrite of Season 7 as a light-hearted romp, with only occasional dark moments, and with all the pointless and annoying superfluous characters removed. Much more appealing than the confused mess that Mutant Enemy gave us for the real thing! Just what we needed to cheer us all up.
Tamara chapter 14 . 11/8/2004
Great happy ending. You even managed to find someone for Xander so he wouldn't be dog in the manger over Anya and Giles. Bravo.
zanthinegirl chapter 14 . 11/8/2004
Happy ending and all- I've really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it! Though now I'm curious as to whether it's a boy or a girl, and who won the pool... BTW, I notice I'm no longer your only reviewer. See, I told you!
Tamara chapter 12 . 11/6/2004
I am definitely along for the ride.

I'm curious if Spike will see the goodbye kiss and get the idea that Buffy isn't sincere in her affections. BTW, unique way of getting rid of Caleb. I loved it.
Tamara chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Minor point . Anya never actually said shagging so Giles shouldn't have asked why she used that particular term. Otherwise settling in to read my favorite should have been canon pairing and my favorite canon pairing.
zanthinegirl chapter 8 . 11/1/2004
Really? I'm the only reviewer? That's just wrong. It's a *great* story, and I'm delighted to see more of it. I love the way you write Giles and Anya; screwball comedy is just the right tone. And I hope to read even more of it!
zanthinegirl chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
I can't begin to figure out the whole review thing. I see some truly awful stories- terrible spelling, completely random grammar, unrecognizable characterizations- and they'll have dozens of reviews. Then a funny, well written story like this one has none. It makes absolutely no sense!

Anyway, I've continued to enjoy this story; your version of the untriggering of Spike was a lot of fun. I enjoyed seeing Spike's life filtered through Giles, and Giles' life through Spike. I always like Spike and Giles Friendship stories, so this was nice to see! Thanks for keeping it up, even if I'm the only reviewer so far I doubt I'm the only one reading!
zanthinegirl chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
I'm reading! If you stop posting it here, is there someplace else I can find it? I really enjoy this story and would hate to miss the rest of it.

The Dawn part was very nicely done; and I like Anya's reaction. And Xander and Wes watching Faith was just cute!
zanthinegirl chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
I just discovered this story; so glad I did! What a fun ride. I've always regreted that Giles and Anya never had a chance to have a relationship on the show; I'm glad you're giving them the chance. Buffy was pretty cute as well trying to figure out how to react to finding Giles and Anya "researching". Hee! Anyway looking forward to seeing where you take this!