Reviews for Bei mir bist du Schoen
Foreverglfan88 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Awww! That was adorable!
Lady McGonagallRichards chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
J'adore ton histoire. Cela ma étonnée au début pensant à Albus mais quand j'ai vu Severus puis ensuite Minerva et ensuite Directeur Wesley ça ma fait bizarre au début . Mais j'ai bien ri, qui aurait cru Ron directeur :).

Maintenant que tu le dis c'est vrai que Minerva et Albus (dans le HP3 ou dans les suivants) ne sont plus vraiment ensemble. pendant les repas ils sont éloigné ou alors quand la grosse dame ce fait attaquer elle n'est même pas la :( . Dans le premier et deuxième ils étaient toujours ensemble. 3

J'ai adorée tes phrases à la fin . Elle viennent du film Murder by Death je suppose ?

ADMM

I love your story. This surprised me at first thinking Albus but when I saw Severus then Minerva and then Director Wesley that made me weird at first. But I laughed, who would have thought director Ron :).

Now that you say it is true that Minerva and Albus (in HP3 or within) are not really together. meals while they are away or when the fat lady that attacked it is not the same: (In the first and second they were still together 3..

I loved your sentences at the end. It comes from the movie Murder by Death I suppose?
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I'm pretty sure I've read this before, but your trick at the beginning still fooled me :p Ron as headmaster...it fits, in an odd sort of way D

I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! Your writing flows very well, and the story as a whole was very entertaining. Great job!
dormouse chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
"Years of broomstick riding, darling." *snort* I nearly inhaled a mouthful of water. Cute and funny!

Cheers!

dormouse
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I absolutly adore it :D
Sydney chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
You know, I actually enjoy the notion of Ron being the Headmaster. I can actually see it. Harry would be too troubled, Hermione far too stressed (because she always seems to be that way)...Ron would have it in him, likely another Dumbledore in spirit.

Anyway.

I loved the interaction between the characters. Minerva and Albus were a hoot! A manicure, how grand!

Anywho, I'm also thinking how funny (frightening) it would be to have Snape as a Headmaster and Ron as his Deputy. I can see it now...

Okay, enough with the invisioning. I really liked this story. Great work.
chisanaki chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
You and Minerva are absolutely right... Albus's nails: YUCK!

Really funny, I loved it! :)

It'll go directly to my favorite stories list :)

Isabel
RhondaStar chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Sweet and funny - i loved it :-) And quite clever too, sneaking Mr Weasley in

xx Rhonda
Alesia G chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
It was very funny. I really liked the fact it was Ron who was headmaster and not Harry, which is what I has assumed when you first use "Current Headmaster". It is a cool way to explain the change in character representation between the 2nd and 3rd movie. The car accident thing seems a little odd but other then them dying in their sleep, I can't really think of another way to do it. Any way very funny.
Teddy78 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
As I said before: a wonderful story, esp. the last lines ;-)
Intelligent Witch chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
i loved it

i also hate the new dumbledore and his nails ick

it is so obvious that they are different and he doesn't have the same mystical air or twinkly eye thing going that the first one did

anyway i loved it

~Emily
mascaret chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
*grin* Those nails were just *shudders*
TartanPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
OMG I was laughing so hard by the time I finished. Wonderful story. I loved the part about Ron being Severus' deputy. That was classic.
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
*does a jig* aah that was SO cute! yay! loved it, great job! )
bookwmnjan chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
That was cute! Thanks for sharing it.