Reviews for The Victor Cruise
SlothKeeper chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
How come it didn't say what happened to hunter?
Abare Killer chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
Hey, it's Beth/Abby, obviously! This fic was totally awesome, although greusome and scary as well. Like everything you write, it was extremely well done! Thank you so much for killing Rocky and Kat! lol Keep up the amazing work, Danimal! _
MzPink chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
That was well, Different but i deffiently give it a thumbs up.
BlueCrimson4Ever chapter 10 . 8/8/2004
I LOVED this story it was Excellent!Well I hope to read your next fic soon!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
Awesome fic! Great ending! Can't wait for more!
TF Princess chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
:(( :(( :(( :(( IT'S OVER!

That was one of the BEST stories I've ever read! I loved it! Awesome ending, wow! It was so intense and cool, the whole story kept up the action and intensity, wow!

I'm glad Eric survived :D He's tough, all the survivors were. I nearly cried when that happened to poor Conner! And Eric's reaction to Kat. . . hmm. . . Everyone got wiped out at the end, all the ones that we thought had made it! Great job!

I'm definately reading your next fic :D And it'd be cool if you could do an epilogue for this one, just a short one about their thoughts and stuff afterwards :) Just a thought.

Again, awesome job!
TF Princess chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
Whoa, great job! So noble of Jason. . . just like him! And just like Eric to accept they can't all get out alive.

Awesome job, update soon!
BlueCrimson4Ever chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
Another Excellent chappie!UPDATE ASAP!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
Another awesome chapter! Please update soon!
TF Princess chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
You are the queen of suspense! Oh my gosh! This is an awesome story, but my nerves are dead! LOL, great job once again!
Aggie2011 chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
hey where's hunter? hes not dead is he?
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
Another awesome chapter! Please update soon!
BlueCrimson4Ever chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
OMG this is getting REALLY REALLY good!UPDATE ASAP!
tashamia chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
ok i have got to say it again, this story is fucking awesome. eric survived :D, barely. poor adam and kim :(. and you just had to have huge ass spiders didn't you? well anyways, update soon, I can't wait to read the rest.
huntersgrl13 chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
whoa! creepy! everyone is dying! really good fic though!