Reviews for Educating Mikey 101
Little Shadow chapter 6 . 6/8
Wow splinter OVER-PROTECTIVE DADDY! lolz long after he was dead? MAn I almost peed myself nice story! :)
MikeyLoverLogan chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Well I was wrong. Mikey kicked Raphs shell not Splinter. I guess Mikey showed them that he can handle himself. Raph was trailing Mikey. Leo was trailing Raph and Mikey, Donnie was trailing Mikey, Raph, and Leo. Splinter was trailing all four of them. Nice story keep up the good work.
MikeyLoverLogan chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Its Splinter
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Hahaha. So Splinter was trailing them all too without them knowing. Nice ending twist.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Donnie?
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Ha! I knew it. Raph and Leo were trailing Mikey.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Jaw drop when Mikey ninja kicking the TV while Raph is watching.
Guess chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I love how you did this story! I've always felt that Mikey was a bit on the victim side when it came to his brothers… I'm glad you showed that he is very able and deserves independent as much as his bros. master splinters musings are very fatherly me thinks! 8)
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
good story
Just Black Sugar chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Loved this _

Sugar~
dreamer chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
awesome story!

i agree with you, they were not out of character. but, in your author's note, you wrote "barely 13, two others are 14 and 15". if i'm correct, then the turtles are quads, which results in them being about the same age.

however, you did an excellent job on this story. keep writing, and don't let anyone ever discourage you! *WOOT* :)
Michael J Angelo chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
Wow... I thought the person following Leo and Raph was Donnie.. Really cool fic! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Goddess of Idun chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
well, actually, i suspected that it might be mikey from the end of the last chapter... no, really! and splinter really is an amazing character. this really was a good story, and very realistic. i also think that none of them would have made their first trip topside alone without being shadowed. great job!
CharlieCaller chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
Awh, great ending! Mikey has earned the right to go out on his own fair and square. Loved this fic!
Ramica chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
of course it isn't out of character Rein, come now I don't think Splinter would allow any of his sons to be that inept. Mike may play the fool and be the youngest but that by no means, means he is incompetent in battle.

At least I have always maintained that, but then I know Mike from many areas.

So Mike getting the better brothers, so to speak, is wonderful, and I don't blame Mike for being upset at being followed. Even though Don informs the others that none of them had really been alone the first time, which considering the dangers topside would be wiser. In spite of the lack of trust it seems to bring up.

Splinter also watching his sons carefully from the shadows, to see how it all turns out, that wise old rat can be as sneaky as any stealthy ninja, which is a good thing considering the sons he must teach.

Yes, I am sure the boys will have some questions. I can't recall if I have this in my C2 file or not, but if it isn't there, then this story will be added to it, for it shows a wonderful aspect of Mike.