Reviews for Shade and Shadow
Just A Feather chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
You know, it was only after I had started reading that I realized that this was a sequel. But I don't care, this is awesome. And I am pretty sure I got most of what I was supposed to get.

I love the way you view Duelists! Their magic is very neat to see, and I don't think I have ever come across something exactly like this before.

Alix was awesome, and I loved her reaction to the dragons.

This is probably my favorite line in the entire thing. "He'd about accepted that Yugi and the others were going to drag him kicking and screaming back to humanity, and there wasn't anything he could do about it." That just shows how much awesomeness you have to create such a line.

And I just loved how you stuck the "Who're you gonna call?" line in there without it being too out of place or anything like that.

All in all I loved this. It's awesome. And so much more, but I can't seem to find my words. Thanks for writing such a wonderful piece!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
loved it
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
A fabulous idea, and thank you for doing it justice!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Again, VERY well done. Nicely paced, excellent details, my only problem is that this could have easily been broken into chapters, and I think I would have preferred that. But seriously, if that's my only compliant...well done.
Weasel Fu chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really liked this story. You write very much like Vathara (who is one of my favorite authors) with your attention to character detail and interactions. Your focus on realistic development of personalities and internal development makes your characters interesting and your stories detailed and three dimensional. I especially liked the way you kept people in character even when dealing with things outside of their normal genre. I also really liked your use of humor. "Congratulations, boss, you just terrified an office desk." Snicker.

I enjoyed this series immensely and would love to see more about this universe.
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh man, I cannot *believe* you actually managed to pull off the "who you gonna call?" line so smoothly! I think I just about laughed my head off. Excellent story!
eliran chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wonderful are a great writer.I enjoyed your stories very much. I can only hope that you will write another yugioh story
kilnorc chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
wow...i must say, that was a fantastic one-shot crossover of the Real Ghostbusters with YuGiOh! Nice references to the anime and good to see a nice ref/cameo of Ashton from Collect Call of Chtulu!

I'm on my way of doing my own crossover, and as much of a fan of both series, I can't help but ask. Do you have any advice?
nobody chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I love Yugioh crossovers, especially the well written ones. Which this was. Excellent job!
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This is absolutely fantastic. The idea behind it is different and original. Something hard to come by in the YGO crossovers. It was beautifully written as well. Excellent work!
White Elf1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This is such a good story. This is actually the second time that I've read it, but I forgot to review to it the first time. Anyway, this story is one that I can read again and again because it has such good writing. I love the way you protray the characters because you have such a knack for expressing their deeper sides without needing to make long, drawn-out explanations. I really think you have excellent writing talent and that I hope to see more Yugioh fandom from you. Also, this is one of the best crossovers I have read! Usually crossover stories lack depth of characters and good, understandable plot. Keep writing! I hope you enjoyed creating this story as much as I enjoyed reading it. :D

- Jade
xt1me chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Please say you will continu this, it's so hard to find good qulity crossover. keep up the good work
Snickerer chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I'm not familiar with Ghostbusters, but even so this was quite fun. -

Especially loved what happens when you try to throw Seto out a window. And if anyone *could* terrify an office desk, it'd be him.

Really like how you write magic. And cranky Kaibas. *snicker*
Kim C chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I love crossovers, but I especially love crossovers that aren't with HP or SG1. This is the only Ghostbusters one I've come across, and you blend the two seamlessly, with excellent characterization and a believable plot. Is there any chance you'll add a fifth story to this series? For instance, I'd love to see how the Ghostbusters react to certain people who have two souls...:
Orangeyougoingtodeletethis chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
How could this story have only twelve reviews?

I'v read it at least three or four times, and I still think it's interesting.

Anyways, extremely good writing.