Reviews for Behind the Mask
Gerren chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
what the... I DEMAND SEQUEL NAOOOOO v_v
Astalavisbay chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
erm Robin was Batman's side..( Robin: AHEM)I mean Partner. why would 'fliying rodents' not be his thing?
xObaby05Ox chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
This is a great story.
Serser chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
DUDE YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL!
jjangel9325232 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I love your first chapter! It's awesome!
endless fate chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
OMG this has to be one of my fav stories so far! It's got my fav pairings too raexbb and robxstar! What more could you want want? :D
AntimatterManticore chapter 16 . 7/14/2005
Poor Robin and Starfire! ! ! :'( YOU MUST MAKE A SEQUEL! ! ! YOU MUST, OR I'LL "SLOWLY COOK YOU IN BURNING OIL"! ! !

Cess: *groans and smacks her forehead* Can't you think of ANY threats for yourself? ! ? !

AM: *sticks out tongue* Nope! :) Aw, man! I've G2G. Just wanted to say I love this story, and I want a sequel! ! !

AntimatterManticore
korrianderX'hal chapter 16 . 7/14/2005
YOU NEED TO MAKE A SEQUEL! It would suck if Star was heart broken at the end. Plus, Robin being an idiot! Otherwise AWESOME story!
Serser chapter 16 . 7/14/2005
Awesome!And you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO WRITE or type whatever A SEQUEL!
KatyRose chapter 16 . 7/13/2005
Ack! Not the tears again! That is so cruel! I understand why, but it still doesn't change the fact that I'm almost crying! It's so sad that they "can't" be together, and I half-think it'd be cool to see a sequel, but what's done is done, and it's not my place to correct it. This whole story was brilliantly written, especially the crafty ending. The characters were kept dead-on to their personalities, and most everything was explained so that any idiot could get it. You also balanced the genres, adding and mixing whenever needed, and that is definitely something not easily done. I compliment you on your wonderful work, and I do hope that we can see Star and Robin together if you choose to do a sequel. Just know that whatever you do, it'll probably haunt you the rest of your life (jk), more likely it will make you a stronger writer, though I daresay I could use more work than you. I hope none of this offends, but if it does and you create responses for such things in a sequel or something, put me in my place! Keep up the fantasic work!
KatyRose chapter 15 . 7/13/2005
OH MAN! I haven't quite finished the story yet, but I just HAD to review. I'm almost in tears! That's shear character cruelty at the end there! I mean, yeah, the slimeball probably deserved it, but It's so sad! All in all, though, I really like this story, and I just need to read the last chapter.
Eriks leadinglady chapter 16 . 7/13/2005
That was a very good chapter! And a good story! I think that you should write a sequel. : )

Nicole
BunnyKat chapter 16 . 7/13/2005
(Bunny)

I didn't like the end at first. . . but now that I've thought about it. . . I like it. It didn't end overly happy, but left a lot of room for continuation and things to turn out differently. I do like this ending. I have to say, this isn't how i expected it to end though. But I liked the Batgirl part.

I thoroughly enjoyed this fic.

:D
o Mischief Managed chapter 16 . 7/13/2005
Oh...my...god. That was good, but it was so mean! (no offense, or anything, though; still liked it!) Also, I think that, if you could come up with a good enough idea for a main plot for a sequel, then it'd be a good idea. The ending of this wasn't completely...complete (if that makes any sense at all). So a sequel could explain any unanswered questions. That's all the advice I can give you at the moment. But, hey, great story! Thanks for finally finishing it!
the very beginning chapter 14 . 6/19/2005
That. Was. Awesome.

I love your story here! It's fantastic! YAY FANTASTIC!

Please update soon, I need to know what happens!

Nightbolts101