Reviews for Remembering
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
aww... that was so sweet

short and fluffy :)

your writing style's brilliant, you do an amazing job of creating the mood, and capturing a character's personality.
MBP chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Oh, this really makes their deaths seem so unfair. They always have been, obviously, but the pain Harry is in and Remus's sadness just make it even harder. But this was wonderful. It definitely filled a gap.
Wingless Feather chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
aw that was sweet I think you should write more about it... like harry asking Sirius about James and lily or something. It would be really cool.
Nuwie chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Oh ! You know what ? I think I'll have to read ALL your stories... You seem to have developed an obsession for all my favourite characters of HP, LoTR and SW... No need to say, I liked that story as well. Why, but why didn't J.K write more of Remus/Harry stuff ? * sigh * You'll hear from me again, I promise !
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Very nice. Once again going on my faves, but like there's anything surprising about that now. :D
Fatal chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Oh, I loved it to death. I really love how you've captured Lupin's inner turmoil about whether or not to tell Dumbledore about Sirius or not.

Hmm, it's interesting how you said they have Staff Meetings. That's something I've never thought about before. I can just imagine that Staff meeting! The sparks would be flying between Snape and Lupin!

So you plan on writting anymore? I'd absolutley love to read more about Lily and James :)

Thanks for a great read!
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
It's amazing.

You are so good at taking the character J.K. Rowling gives us and then elaborate on their forms of greif and angst, it's just simply amazing. I love it.

Okay, it's official, you are one of my favorite authors!
Etcblahman chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I really, truely enjoyed that. A nice piece of work indeed. _
Cecilia Orechio chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I think this story. I really believe that Remus should tell Harry more about his parents and their past. Just a little FYI though. James was a Chaser, not a Seeker, according to JKR herself! I loved this fic! Well-written. Keep up the good work!
Silent as the Grave chapter 1 . 7/21/2004