Reviews for Ghosts
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I like this story.
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Welp, 'scuse me for a while... sobbing mindlessly now. This was so good and very well written and holy toledos was it sad. Excellent job. Aaaaand I'm still sobbing mindlessly.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aw! that one made me tear up xD
Ingu chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This is such a sweet fic! I love it, and sadly I can relate to how Faramir feels. I love Boromir and Faramir, and reminded me just how much. Love this! You rule!
TheMadSister chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Tears are falling from my eyes as my heart cries. Love Faramir. Love Boromir. Love your story.
lucidity chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
This was truly beautiful. I have been introduced to LOTR fan fics through my friend Catmint and came looking for some myself.

Poor sweet Faramir. He is so ripe for this type of story.

Thanks for sharing it and I do hope threre will be more.
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Oh WOW! This is fantastic. So beautifully written. *beams*
noxfiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Wow, what an amazing fic, it's very powerful, you succeded in making me cry! *looks at a pic of Faramir* ah! all better now!
galadriel-evenstar-idril chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
sniff sniff...that was so cute...boromir and faramir together is nice...i've read so many boromir's and faramir's but they always seem as if they hate each other and are competing against each other...anyway...keep writing!
nautika chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Shame on you. You made me cry. sniff, sniff

Really, it was wonderfully done.
Caroly chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
That was really good. I love stories that show the relationship between Faramir and Boromir, and I loved how you portrayed it. Having Boromir appear to Faramir at that time really makes a lot of sense, and works really well. I hope you do write a sequel.
Mat chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
That was both sad an hearthily at the same time. Perhaps neither describes it. All I know is that it was a fine peace of literature that I enjoye to read.

One whom have created this should continue to bless with the talent that has clearly been granted. I cannot be clearer than that. For the story gave a feeling I can not describe with words, however I'm quite certain that Bilbo could make a longer poem out of it, if with a little help from the Dunedaien.

Kind regards Mat the Starchild
Purplefluffychainsaw chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Cute! Acctually, that brought me to tears... many things do. I *loved* your portail of Faramir and Boromir; as normal your characterisation is spot on, exactly how I imagined it from the books. The story emotes perfectly with the audience, and the language is spectatular (unlike mine!). As normal, well done!
Patty chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Excellent. Absolutely beautiful! Your summary led me to believe it was Gandalf Faramir sought out, so I was pleasantly surprised to find it was Boromir.

Thank you for bringing out the love felt for Faramir by the people of Minas Tirith. Tolkien seemed to emphasize that in the book and you've done it wonderfully well in this story. Well done!
Tadriendra of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
That was good. You had a few spelling errors, but nothing terrible.

The only thing I had difficulties w/, was, Faramir talking to Boromir. If anyone had come by, they would have thought Faramir was losing it.

However, I really enjoyed this, it was very well written.