Reviews for A Night Like This
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Nice. Love it.
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Yes! Finally something that goes beyond fluff! - I love this pairing, alot-alot. Thank you for writing it, and writing it well, but erm... not to be picky, you -may- want to check your spelling in the summary.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
lovely story.
Lorelei-Miruka chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I think that this is the best SeiliezXLaphiji yaoi fic I've seen! It's a shame that not many people like that couple. I DO!

_

Keep up the good work.

-Crow
SpiralUchiha chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Very cute. So the three of them are all adopted? Hmm. Well, GREAT JOB
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
aw loved it.
Hikari-Sora1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Aww, sweet! I love Seiliez and Laphiji! They're so cute together. I love this story! You did a good job! ...But I was expecting something a little more graphic...but the story was great nonetheless!

~Hikari-Sora1
DdraigCoch chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
*applaudes* Very well done, and only a little ooc as they probably would be. I loved it!
AlchemicReaction chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
lol i wish there were more stories with this paring. it was good jus short! lol
X-Bride chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Aw. So kawaii! I luv it! Touching and deep, a masterpiece for Vampire Game's most cutest couple.
Xiamandelaine chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Lovely fic. You have a very solid way with words where they convey so much atmosphere and emotion...I can just picture it all so easliy.

The Second VG fic I've read that was written very well. They are very hard to find since there's not much out there fanfiction wise. Glad to see it was a Seiliez/Laphiji fic also. _ Just as cute as Darres/Yuujin. hehe

Thanks for sharing!

*~Xia
Warlordess chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Very nice. This is my second ever VG fic, and I'm happy that I finally found one of L/S that was so sweet and simple. :)

-Chibi
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
This was so beautifully written. I really like this pairing and the way they came together in this fic was so sweet. Please keep up the good work.
The AntiPoet chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I'm not a fan of Laphiji/Seiliez, even though I really like Shonen-ai, but this piece just makes me so happy for the two of them! It's so well written, it's like they are real people! Well, real people that speak like shakespearians. (What? They did!) But really, joking aside, this is amazing. The level of detail is astonishing and the words just flow. Congratulations on your powerful story.
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Aww. ] Sweet. I always liked them as a couple...