Reviews for Relativity
jerricho chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
lol schroedinger's cat lol. anywho wanted to say another job well done.
Glory Bee chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Very poignant and beautifully written.
asdfjkl chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
your story made me cry.

and then your author's note made me laugh. well done.
Solo By Choice chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Oh, this made me cry... and I thought of the relativity thing too. I was going to mention it here until I read the afterword! Poor Elrond, living forever must be terribly sad.
Lindale chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
So memorable and heart breaking! I am glad I was recommened to your profile because you have wonderful fics.

The line where he said that Vardamir's children will always be welcome is slightly ironic for did he know what was to come of Numenor?

Was the great white sea bird Elwing?

Lindale
geek-chick chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
How lovely! I've read a few of your newer stories, so I thought I would go back and read some of your older ones - or at least the shorter ones for now ;)

This is a lovely story, and you did a wonderful job describing all of the characters and making them seem like real people. I had always wondered what Elrond thought of his brother's choice, but I had never imagined them meeting one last time like this. I loved their interaction, and I also liked how Elrond's impressions of Numenor and Elros' family foreshadowed some elements of his own future. In particular, I like the line where Elrond says that Vardamir's descendents will always be welcome in his future home - so many years passed between the time of Elros and Aragorn that sometimes I forget that Elrond would have remembered how Aragorn (and the other Dunedain who he fostered) would have been Elros' descendents!
Caethieu chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
I do not know how I have missed this little gem before, but thank you for writing it. It is a treasured addition to my "life of Elrond fanfiction" collection. I had forgotten about the twins in Einstein's example, but it is very fitting for Elrond and Elros.
StarryDiadem chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
I think I'll be spending the rest of the afternoon catching up on your stories.

I found this almost unbearable poignant, and like Elrond, I have that stinging in the nose that goes with tears. This is lovely. How on Middle Earth have I missed out on your stories before today?

A
Moi chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I simply loved this. Elrond has such a quiet sorrow about his life, which makes his character intriguing; and yet, I tear up every time I read wonderfully sad fics like this. :)

Thank-you for a lovely, beautiful story.
Moi chapter 1 . 7/23/2004

Thank-you for a lovely, beautiful story.
jilian baade chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
I wonder if he ever went back to Numenor?
jilian baade chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I wait for the second chapter. Tell me, was the great white sea bird who took Elros' letter to Elrond Elwing in her sea gull form?