Reviews for Raw Talent
middlechild 13 chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
She should go with orton cuz Cena cheated on her and Orton is tryin to show her how much he cares. y won't she accept that.
middlechild 13 chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
WHY?WHY?WHY? Cenas suppose to be the goof guy it makes me not want to finish it but I'm goin to
middlechild 13 chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
I just have to say WOW! Y isn't cena kickin ortons butt. then again it makes since. anyway love it so far
middlechild 13 chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
I almost freaked out when i read the twist. i mean that so far is super smart. i liked this chapter.
Happygolucky103 chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
I love this story.
Pinayprincesa chapter 21 . 3/3/2008
Poor Kali :-( Wonder how she is going to cope after her breakup with Randy?
blehhh chapter 21 . 3/2/2008
Yeah John is the right choice!update soon!
alana2awesome chapter 21 . 3/2/2008
Good chapter update soon
Tiffyxox chapter 21 . 3/2/2008
Aww, I feel kinda bad for Randy now, although I know I shouldn't!

It was great, update soon!
Mrs Bass-Malfoy chapter 20 . 1/10/2008
i recon john had something to do with it, i think he might have been the one who put her in there then did something to randy? hm...
blehhh chapter 20 . 1/10/2008
Maybe Kali is right about randy..maybe not..maybe there is a reason for Randy disappearing..hmm..a lot of good chapter..n yeah this is it doesnt really matter if u write abt ppl who are not still present in the soon!
Pinayprincesa chapter 20 . 10/24/2007
aw glad Kali has John to look after her _
Tiffyxox chapter 20 . 10/24/2007
Woo, I'm glad she picked John. :)

I was surprised how easily he forgave her though! I guess that just shows how much he loves her, aww. :P

Great chapter, keep up the good work!
Tiffyxox chapter 19 . 8/28/2007
Right, I've finally managed to catch up with the story! lol.

So far it is amazing, I adored this last chapter as I think Randy and Kali are PERFECT for each other. I'm a bigger Jjohn fan myself but how you've written him makes me like Randy more in your story, hehe.

Keep up the good work, hope to hear from you again soon.
wwechick24 chapter 19 . 8/27/2007

this story is crazy!in a good way lol

i hope kali ends up with randy at the

end .being that john cheated on her and all

plz update soon!