Reviews for Interlude
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
The whole part about everything being lost and deserving time to forget it all was so touching. And I really like the playful and flirtatious banter you have going between them. And the ending with Snape and Minerva's inside joke is funny too.
JustaBitBored chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Totally LOLing at Severus. He just doesn't get it :D great story. Thanks for the read!
vampirefairy09 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Awww very cute;) Please write more soon. Im looking forwards to seeing what happens next.
emjay79 chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
I know you wrote this some years ago, but I vow to review everything I read, and I am so glad I happened upon this story. This is with out a doubt one of the most romantic stories I have ever read, fanfiction or otherwise.

You write beautifully, so romantic and sweet without being overly sentimental. I love it. You should be published!

Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful gift.

Marijo
spacedout86 chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
lol! I love the little conversation with Snape at the end. It's obvious she means other things by a nice feast.
Sonia chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
Well constructed tale giving some nice depth to Minerva and Remus - an often under rated pairing. Loved the scenes with the fluffballs. :-)
knightofswords chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
Thank you for opening my eyes to a new niche in the HP fanficdom. I'll be reading more fanfic that's RL-centric, thanks to you. You conveyed Minerva's insecurities at being with a younger man, but didn't beat us over the head with it. This sweet, romantic story is very tastefully done.
Chazlotta chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
Nice ending with Severus :D I really enjoyed

that fanfiction - it was really sweet.
XantheXanthias chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
Ok someone needs to wake up from their strange demented adult fantasy land. You say you're a mother of three and you are still writing these promiscuous and immoral stories which seemed geared towards the 14 year old make half of the population. Maybe you need to save these thoughts for you husband and spare us the tortures.
Run Wild chapter 3 . 8/9/2004
A lovely tale that illustrates how age does not count but it is how people interact with one another that does. The passion between Remus and Minerva is strong because it is tempered with reason (and maybe memories of past lost opportunities?). I liked the part when Remus tells her not to: “…think about tomorrow or what anyone else might think proper…just think about the two of us, right here and now…and what you truly want to do…for yourself. Then, for once in your life, give yourself permission to do it.
Morgana-Alex chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
I love this chapter. Remus and Minerva is such a wonderfukl pairing. But not enough is written about them. JA
REMUS IS DODGY chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
Bloody brilliant! I love it, I love it, I love it! Keep up the fantastic work!
Nattish chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
Punctuation is missing in places, but the words are well chosen and you create such a comfortable and realistic atmosphere. Imagine, making McGonagall seem like herself while she's lying in a flowerbed with kittens crawling on her! That's called good writing, my friend.

Though, I must admit, toward the end of the second chapter and all through the third I thought the characters lost their voices (excepting Snape and Dumbledore at the end). Minerva, in particular, seemed like just any woman. Then, when the sex came up, they seemed too uninhibited, too comfortable with one another. The results of their day were charming, but I would have found it appropriate if these characters had shared a kiss and agreed to meet again.

On the whole, however, I enjoyed the story and wouldn't mind reading more of your work. :)
Lady Angharad chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
I already waxed rhapsodic over at Live Journal, but I have to tell you how much I love the two completely different conversations Severus & Minerva are having at the end.;-) Bravo!
aelurus chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
Ahahahahahaha! That last part was funny!

This story was very sweet, too! :) The only thing I didn't like was that the last chapter seemed too much like a romance novel, you know?

As for what happened 'three weeks ago'...you see, when two people love each other very, very much...you get the idea...