Reviews for Of light and Shadow
ExoticaFatigue chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
I love this story! I can't wait til the next chapter
Stephanie chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
It has been a good five years since I first read this story, and I thought about it many times since then. I mainly remember how it was never continued, and that is a shame. I don't know if the author of this story is still around, and still writing. If so, I hope that one day this story will be finished, and that I will be able to read it.

All the best to you.
Adi Sagestar chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
Don't abandon this - please! It's really really good. It's nice to have a realistic glimpse of what things would be like if Erik had a child, and this is the first fanfic I've met that has done that.

Please, please, please, please, please update soon!

- Adi

.".
ginnyharryxox chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
update! NOW! This is the best story .. i love this. Added to ny fave stories list... UPDATE SOON!
SperryDee chapter 11 . 3/1/2006
Magnificent! Please update soon!
SirenOfSaturn chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This story is astournding! I love the Kay based background! I look forward to read the rest later when I get a chance till then it's going on my favs so I don't lose it!
Phantom of the Costume Closet chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
Amelia! You didn't tell me that you updated twice, or at all, for that matter! How dare you! Anyway, excellent chapters- and now I finally see how Meg Giry ties back in! Ah ha moment!

I really like the whole jealous, angry Erik thingy in ch. 11- I don't know why, it was just the perfect description, and it was rather cool. Anyway...

What happened to "Phantom of the Pit"? I liked that one... did you drop it because you were too lazy to write more chapters or something? If that's the reason, I will be forced to hurt you with my punjabed rock that is still hanging on my doorknob. So... talk to me soon- I assume that marching band is almost over unless you are going into playoffs or something. Shalom! :)
Liallynne chapter 12 . 10/23/2005
o... you should have TOLD me you had another chapter out! *glares*

but such a good one . damn this story is addicting! verill and etoile are so adorably obsessed with music .

such a happy chapter with such a happy family... i cant wait to see what sort of things go wrong "

one minor thing "... Meg asked. I nodded my ascent." assent, not ascent "

WRITE MORE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! _
Melody Bridge chapter 12 . 10/18/2005
Please update...please.
Le Phantomet chapter 12 . 10/13/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! I BEG OF YOU!

Sincerely,

Le Phantomet
Lia chapter 11 . 8/6/2005
“I have to stay here and distract you from contemplating amusing forms of homicide.”

*snerk* as amusing as always

The interaction between Erik and Etiole and Nadir is great... and perfectly in charachter!

YAY YOU UPDATED!
LiTTleLoTTe1991 chapter 12 . 8/5/2005
I found this mistake: “'I thought so at first two,' I replied, thoughtfully" which should be “'I thought so at first, too,' I replied, thoughtfully" but other than that I loved the chapter! Have fun at camp! I just got back!
LiTTleLoTTe1991 chapter 11 . 8/5/2005
I liked this chapter. The first few converstions between Erik & Nadir had some very very funny lines. I also liked how Etoile called Nadir "Daroga".
Dimac99 chapter 12 . 8/4/2005
Aw, Verrill is such a wee sweetie! Hope you update soon, I just adore both the kids :-)
I-Walk-in-Eternity chapter 12 . 8/1/2005
*sigh* I adore this story. Please update soon!