Reviews for A date with destiny
Levi Draco chapter 4 . 1/24
I enjoyed the chapter, it's very interesting
YokaiAngel chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
Love the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
I mean no offense, and I know the story has been done for like a decade now, but I feel that you wrote Seto completely out of character
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
AWWWWWWWS SSSOOOOO RRROOOMMMAAANNNTTTIIICCC!
Charismatic Beauty chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
yeah this one was short but it was okay. Serenity sounds like a love struck school girl right now. Which she is anyway. lol
Charismatic Beauty chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
hmm not really a fan of serenity and yugi. I mean their kind of a on odd couple especially with yugi's lack of height. But their personalities are great. I prefer yugi and tea better.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
lol yes I liked it. That was a very sweet and funny first date. Being banned from a restaurant is really cool and I mean that in a really sarcastic kind of way. And every time serenity comes in contact with seto she always needs a new dress.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
oh that my god that was great! I'm glad seto kicked duke's ass. He so deserved it especially after the way he treated serenity. I feel this is not over yet. Duke is not completely out of the picture.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
great it's duke. I hate him and of course he is going to be a problem.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
great chapter! I'll read more. I actually thought that joey would go crazy once serenity told him everything that happen on her date with duke. He actually took it quite well after he hold calmed down a bit.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
oh god that was good! this story just keeps cracking me up. And you have every characterized so well too.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
oh okay so seto is back to his normal self. He was so nice in the first chapter and now he's crazy in this chapter!lol what next? but that's nothing that a few years of therapy couldn't fix. lol that was so too funny.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Wow! this is a good start. And this is so classic! after a horrible date the girls gets stuck walking home and in the rain too. that is just so funny and sad at the same time. I just hope I'm never in a situation like that. One problem though. Seto is just too nice especially for a first encounter.
AngelsPirate chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Pleaaaaasseee moreee! I LOVE your story SO much! So please go ahead quickly. *Puppy eyes*
waiting chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
I just keep waiting and waiting for an update!