Reviews for Addicted to You
notorious angel chapter 10 . 1/26
It's so kawaii.
Brittney Thomas chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
:) I really enjoyed the story!
Brittney Thomas chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
:) Nicely done!
Brittney Thomas chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
I like it! Kagome should follow her heart!
Brittney Thomas chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
I think they like each other!
cookie.panda-roo chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
awhhhh, that was cuuuute :)
Alisa wengneast chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Love the story plot line. INUxKAG Forever! Yeah!
soul-stealer49 chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
awesome story your fluffen amazing
yume chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
I love the script.. I didn't realize that i was smiling while reading your story and giggling i maybe even blushed.. m boyfriend told me as he enter the room that i was smiling ear to ear.. i just laughed and told him i am reading this story about inuyasha and kagome. .and he was like.. "what?you havent finished with those after watching every episodes and movies, your reading a story about them". i am overwhelmed right now.. thank you for sharing it with us.. i love it
Elfen Lied chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
ha ha, love is a weird cute crappy thing. dude u seriously describe kikyo and kouga as real life bitches. ok im just gonna take a guess. you're not that old? maybe im wrong but lets hope not or im gonna have to find a YOUNGER best friend. i really loved this story i'll check out your others, so dont forget one of your best friends ME. btw i dont have a account but im gonna make one in a sec.
Elfen Lied chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
FIX THIS, NOW... inuyasha better be regretting getting with stupid Kikyo! naw, it's okay i like twists but i'm just hoping inuyasha and kagome get 2gether again! i can't believe people want to read about inuyasha and kagome love since everyone pretty much loves inuyasha, but who can blame them anime is HOT!
Elfen Lied chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
I ADORED IT SOO CUTE! gosh i hate loving Inuyasha when he's not real! hey but someone plays the voice of him i wonder if he's hot! WAIT, oh gross he's probaly old!
Elfen Lied chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
k u know me as Tohru! Honda! but I really like this new anime called elfen lied so reconize me as Elfen Lied look it up it's kinda innappropriate with nudity and terror but funny and some tender moments I dont recomend this for anyone under 10 maybe u thnk different but whatever...btw nice story!
Tohru Honda chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
yay for Cynic X this story rocks!

uh...akward question...how old or you like 35?

dude like how old are the people who write these stories?

like gosh up-tight adults SHOULD NOT be aloud here.

i hope your cool...OR DONT SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE
Tohru Honda chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Your my new new best friend! I freakin' love this story!

YAY!

I'm gonna celebrate see ya' at my house!