Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
DanielleSmileyFace2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Awesome story! I love Debbie bringing out the softer side of MP. They could have done so much more with them than just the one ep... and this story would have fit in perfectly.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
great story
Kimmers chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
now that's a side of parker that we all would like to see more often

from Kimmers
Morrolan chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
That is so sweet. I really like this story.
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
That is so sweet! Daddies rule! Makes me wish I had one!
Andrea Christine chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
cool and sweet
viking chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
That was great! I'd always wish Miss Parker had the chance to interact with Debbie more. It reveals this great side of her that we rarely get to see. You did a great job with it.
Star Spangled Lady chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Ha ha! Thank you for writing this wonderfully sweet fic! I always thought that

if anyone could get into Parker's heart, it would be Debbie.
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
That is so cute. And I love it how Debbie still left something of her childhood for her dad to find. Even now I have a picture of Patch from 101 Dalmatians on my wall. :-) Wonderful StoryLioness
Stacy chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Great story!
Jinn'sGrl03 chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
How cute! I loved it! i know that this is out of place but are you going to finish the The ties that Blind? cause I love those! But this story says that Ms. Parker can be nice (wow!)
Isabella Parker chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
I love It.

very good.
Danielle Smiley-Face chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Wow, what a great story! I loved it! Such great interactions... just great, all of it! I LOVED "the big yellow smiley face shirt... bullet hole in it's forehead" that Miss Parker got! LOL too cute! And the end with Broots and Miss P talking- awww! I think this is just a really wonderful story and you wrote it and the characters and interactions so well. Danielle :-)
Ossian chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Awww! What an amazingly cute, dead-on story. Great characterization. Wonderful one-liners for Miss P. Great work.
Benny chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
This was really a good story. The characterizations were right on, and the emotion was real. Keep it up.