Reviews for St Brutes
grimmich chapter 8 . 5/10/2018
so it seems like a whole lot has happened when you look at the whole but when you see if from harry's pov it seems like very little about him has changed. That being said it would be kind cool to see a comparison of old harry to new harry through the eyes of some of the people at hogwarts. Maybe he grew more then he realized or got more muscular then he realized. maybe he puts off a more intimidating aura then he realizes now, it would be really to see the whole of the differences from the eyes of someone who wasnt there for the slow progression. Kinda reminds me of a person who is losing weight slowly but didnt take before and afters so they dont really notice until they step on a scale and have a omgwtf moment of wonder.
Id also like to know what the hell they (Kael and Nox) were prevented from telling harry, because obviously he isn't as much of a normie as he is assuming... and it kinda makes me wanna slap him when he has moments like, oh I dont really wanna know, or like when he shows obvious strength he shouldnt have but explains it away to himself... and ways this story is weirdly addictive, so I hope you update soon.
grimmich chapter 2 . 5/10/2018
errm he's not going to be so timid the whole story right?
DJinTheHOUse chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
I really really really really like it.
Midomido chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
I love this fanfiction !
I look forward to the next chapter (if you ever update it) !
KittyKatze20 chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Question, one question, one big, huuuuuge, big important question. WHY, in Circe's name, are all the really good and engaging stories years overdue for an update?

This story is wholly unique, it's amazing, spectacular, unbelievably awesome. Why has it been over 5 yeats since you updated it? I love it to bits already, and it's heart-breaking to find it abandoned.
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
awezome i luv this story what is harry turning into? im guessing a Freak?
The Pianist's Touch chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
oh you are horrible. I love this story, and the view with Harry as a disrespectful public school kid who thinks everyone at Hogwarts is a wimp. I'm curious to know whether Snape is a Freak-maybe a vampire-or if th reason he feels like one has something to do with him practicing Dark Arts with Voldie. Update, or put it up for adoption. Do something, cause not doing anything is just rude.
FrequentlyModulated chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
Hey, just wanted to say that this is a great story, and that it's a shame it hasn't been continued. If you ever get the time, I'd be interested to see how you continued this.
Degizzie chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
Please, please, please, please, please update!

Been reading this fic the last few days, really love it!

I hope youd didn't give up on this story since it's been almost four years.
1witch-of97 chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Love It! Please Please PLEASE UPDATE!

thanks

#1
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
i really like this fic.
greouillevszooey chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
this story is so hardcore it just headbutted me through the computer screen :D
Dragonanzar chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
great story. i've never come across one like it. i guess harry's turning into something because of nox's mind rifling. please update soon. you say you like watching the hit counter, well then, update and see the numbers GROW.
hex4292 chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Wow...

Fantastically original, well written and a good realistic view of Hogwarts in the final chapter. I always found it weird that they were 16 and never swore in any way, etc.

I love this story, I know you haven't updated in a while but I really hope you do soon.

Once again, love the original idea. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ZabellaCookie chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
SO cool! I love this story, it's so new! I dunno, I just feel like it's really original

poor Harry, Nobody understands! lol

By the way, it Harry a Freak? In some way? Please update soon, I think you're a really good writer.

P.S Not all private school kids close doors nicely :P